Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

It seems people are bitching about him having the right to say something. I would prefer that the NFL players would stand, that the President wouldn't comment and the VP would just stay and watch the game. None of that will happen and it will be another few more weeks before I watch a game instead of a political event.

I think the NFL, the President, the VP and the rest of the country would move on however that won't happen. Here we all are discussing it, even while some watched the games.

I am beginning to think we need to rethink the sport, the concussions and the long term effects are more troubling to me than kneeling or standing.
Not bitching about the right to say something, even though in this situation it is not a right to say something. We are bitching not about them saying it we are bitching about WHAT the are doing and saying. Which, I am sure you will agree, is our right.
FREE ,,you make over 240,000 a year?
If so, you might be cool with Pence’s Liddle’ anti-protest stunt. But most Americans don’t make in a year what Pence wasted by flying, with his security detail, from Vegas to Indy then all the way back to California.

Mike Pence's Flagrant Waste of Taxpayer Money

Did you bitch about all the flights Obama and Biden made to advance their political agenda when they were in office? They traveled daily to campaign and push their agendas, it is what that office does.
You are going to research and provide everyone proof Obama-Biden took flights at taxpayer expense to push their agenda.

they have every right to travel to discuss policy.

this is purely partisan garbage.

pence should have to pay for the flight.

Sure! He can pay for the cost of two tickets from Washington to Indianapolis and the taxpayer still gets the bill for everything else. That will save us a few hundred bucks! That is all he could be responsible for as he cannot fly commercial.

I am not dodging.

Why do you care? Who had the ball? What color tie was he wearing? Was his wife wearing any underwear at the time?

What difference does it make?

Do you serve a purpose in life other than to serve as a bad example?
Dang you are a sissy. I apologize to your and your family for any pain and distress I have caused you with my mean ol' question.

Maybe someone else will take up this fierce challenge I have presented:rolleyes:

Sissy? Man, do you need a testosterone shot!

You cannot answer my questions which are just as valid as yours, which I already answered.

I really shouldn't blame you for your liberalism because it is a mental defect. and no fault of your own.
You didn't even try to answer my question. I wasn't even asking for a "known fact", just your speculation on why he stayed for a series before leaving. yes, you are a huge sissy. you are so "a'scared" that you are going to say something stupid that you are doing a little dance. Settle down, it's not a game of "gotcha".

You know, I think just about everyone is tired of your stupid games so I am putting you out of my misery!

You contribute nothing but stupidity, because that is all you have!
You have a nice night.

can i expect others here to throw little hissies at simple question?

What question? You mean the one that has been bantered about in the whole thread, but since you don't like the answers, you dismiss them?

Who the fuck cares why he waited? What difference did it make? He left! Point made. End of story.

Dang you are a sissy. I apologize to your and your family for any pain and distress I have caused you with my mean ol' question.

Maybe someone else will take up this fierce challenge I have presented:rolleyes:

You cannot answer my questions which are just as valid as yours, which I already answered.

I really shouldn't blame you for your liberalism because it is a mental defect. and no fault of your own.
You didn't even try to answer my question. I wasn't even asking for a "known fact", just your speculation on why he stayed for a series before leaving. yes, you are a huge sissy. you are so "a'scared" that you are going to say something stupid that you are doing a little dance. Settle down, it's not a game of "gotcha".

You know, I think just about everyone is tired of your stupid games so I am putting you out of my misery!

You have a nice night.

What question? You mean the one that has been bantered about in the whole thread, but since you don't like the answers, you dismiss them?

Who the fuck cares why he waited? What difference did it make? He left! Point made. End of story.
"Who the fuck cares why he waited? What difference did it make?"

Well, it could dispel the criticism that it was a "planned stunt". You know, one of the topics in this thread that a lot of people seem to care about very much. Now, come on, ... again, just speculation, but also an explanation... why would Pence attend, wait for a series of plays, then leave?

You have a nice night.

Well, it could dispel the criticism that it was a "planned stunt". You know, one of the topics in this thread that a lot of people seem to care about very much. Now, come on, ... again, just speculation, but also an explanation... why would Pence attend, wait for a series of plays, then leave?

Oh my God! He was scheduled to attend that game for weeks in advance!

I swear you are one of the most incredibly stupid individuals to grace the message board with your infinite ignorance!

You keep asking the same stupid questions that have been answered over and over again! How much of an ignoramus can you be?

You have a nice night.

I swear you are one of the most incredibly stupid individuals to grace the message board with your infinite ignorance!

You keep asking the same stupid questions that have been answered over and over again! How much of an ignoramus can you be?
I didn't say anything about his attendance being planned, i talked about the "stunt" (walkout) being planned in advance. Geesh dude, you are rabid. Settle down.

One more time: Now why would he stay for a series of plays, then leave?

You have a nice night.

I didn't say anything about his attendance being planned, i talked about the "stunt" (walkout) being planned in advance. Geesh dude, you are rabid. Settle down.

OK, moron, one more time just because I think you just might get it!

It was planned in advance that if the player's kneeled during the national anthem, he would leave.

That FACT has been posted on at least a couple of posts in this thread.

Now, who the fuck cares (other than you, and you are obviously brain-damaged) why he stayed for one series?

Who had the ball? Maybe he wanted to see Indy's offense kick San Fran's ass? I don't know, and I don't really care.

His actions and Trump's tweets sure got the NFL Commissioner's attention!

You have a nice night.

It was planned in advance that if the player's kneeled during the national anthem, he would leave.

Now, who the fuck cares (other than you, and you are obviously brain-damaged) why he stayed for one series?

Who had the ball? Maybe he wanted to see Indy's offense kick San Fran's ass? I don't know, and I don't really care.

"It was planned in advance that if the player's kneeled during the national anthem, he would leave. "

Hmm, I'm not so sure. I haven't seen anything establishing that as "fact", save for a tweet from Donald Trump AFTER it had happened. And, as we know, a Trump tweet is not a good standard by which to judge something to be "fact".

And, staying for a play series? that doesn't seem to jibe, either. Like, at all.

Seems kind of clear what happened, here. How embarrassing for poor Mikey.

"It was planned in advance that if the player's kneeled during the national anthem, he would leave. "

Hmm, I'm not so sure. I haven't seen anything establishing that as "fact", save for a tweet from Donald Trump AFTER it had happened. And, as we know, a Trump tweet is not a good standard by which to judge something to be "fact".

And, staying for a play series? that doesn't seem to jibe, either. Like, at all.

If it seems clear, why haven't you bothered to explain your lunacy?

I am serious. You exhibit some very bizarre tendencies. When was the last time you saw a doctor?

I am serious. You exhibit some very bizarre tendencies. When was the last time you saw a doctor?
Because i wanted to see what others thought of it, first. See if anyone speculated what I did. I did not think I would be meet with four pages of crybabying over it. My mistake, i guess. I gotta say, there is a lot of embarrassing behavior here by allegedly "grown men".

The fact that he stayed for a play series could indicate that the walkout wasn't planned at all.

Because i wanted to see what others thought of it, first. See if anyone speculated what I did. I did not think I would be meet with four pages of crybabying over it. My mistake, i guess. I gotta say, there is a lot of embarrassing behavior here by allegedly "grown men".

The fact that he stayed for a play series could indicate that the walkout wasn't planned at all.

OK, so what if Pence tweeted Trump and they decided to do it at the last minute. Does that make a difference? No!

Seek help. You are in disparate need of psychological therapy.

That has got to be the 50th time you have said that. Yet, nowhere in this thread have i seen a single person say they don't "have the right" to comment or protest. I have not seen anyone, anywhere say this. To whom, exactly, are you responding? It's becoming like a tic, or something.

It seems people are bitching about him having the right to say something. I would prefer that the NFL players would stand, that the President wouldn't comment and the VP would just stay and watch the game. None of that will happen and it will be another few more weeks before I watch a game instead of a political event.

I think the NFL, the President, the VP and the rest of the country would move on however that won't happen. Here we all are discussing it, even while some watched the games.

I am beginning to think we need to rethink the sport, the concussions and the long term effects are more troubling to me than kneeling or standing.
Not bitching about the right to say something, even though in this situation it is not a right to say something. We are bitching not about them saying it we are bitching about WHAT the are doing and saying. Which, I am sure you will agree, is our right.
If so, you might be cool with Pence’s Liddle’ anti-protest stunt. But most Americans don’t make in a year what Pence wasted by flying, with his security detail, from Vegas to Indy then all the way back to California.

Did you bitch about all the flights Obama and Biden made to advance their political agenda when they were in office? They traveled daily to campaign and push their agendas, it is what that office does.
You are going to research and provide everyone proof Obama-Biden took flights at taxpayer expense to push their agenda.

You joking? Every trip a President and Vice President take and speak is to push an agenda. I don’t care that they all do it, but they will travel somewhere and announce a new idea, or a policy the want to push. Here is an example: 8 in 8: A look back at Barack Obama's eight presidential visits to Arizona

Again just one of many.

You have a nice night.

Pence is Trumps punk

OK, so what if Pence tweeted Trump and they decided to do it at the last minute. Does that make a difference? No!

" Does that make a difference? No!"

Of course it does, in that it would show the stunt was not planned, but was rather a spontaneous move by the President. and it also makes trump's tweet regarding the event another in a series of just flat-out lies.

You have a nice night.

Pence is Trumps punk

You couldn't answer either! No big surprise. You liberals should have a convention and the ones who actually show up have to immediately join the Republican Party because that person is obviously too smart to be a liberal.

Last edited:
I think the next ploy of the NFL players will be to stand for the national anthem and then whine about how their owner overlords forced them to stand. They will compare it to slavery. More victimhood more pity.
Well folks it didn't take long for my prediction to become true. Do these players and pundits know that they are not slaves, they can leave the game, and the money, at anytime? No, I don't think they are that smart.

Michael Wilbon compares Jerry Jones to a slave owner

That’s laughable. ESPN suspended Hill for her tweet suggesting a boycott of advertisers to Jerry Jones, so that must mean Wilbon works for a slave owner. If I went against my companies policies I’d be suspended or possibly terminated, it seems I work for a slave owner.

This whole thing has gone beyond ridiculous, had the NFL stepped up last year and enforced its policy, had the owners come out early on and headed this off, this would all be over. Now, this will drag out for a long time and it will hurt the NFL’s bottom line.

This is just all insanity.
Worse yet, I quit watching my Steelers.

And my Raiders. But it’s all good for me. I like to watch sports not politics.

they have every right to travel to discuss policy.

this is purely partisan garbage.

pence should have to pay for the flight.

Exactly why Pence should have to pay. It is all politics.

I think the next ploy of the NFL players will be to stand for the national anthem and then whine about how their owner overlords forced them to stand. They will compare it to slavery. More victimhood more pity.
Well folks it didn't take long for my prediction to become true. Do these players and pundits know that they are not slaves, they can leave the game, and the money, at anytime? No, I don't think they are that smart.

That’s laughable. ESPN suspended Hill for her tweet suggesting a boycott of advertisers to Jerry Jones, so that must mean Wilbon works for a slave owner. If I went against my companies policies I’d be suspended or possibly terminated, it seems I work for a slave owner.

This whole thing has gone beyond ridiculous, had the NFL stepped up last year and enforced its policy, had the owners come out early on and headed this off, this would all be over. Now, this will drag out for a long time and it will hurt the NFL’s bottom line.

Things aren't going to go well for you this sunday

" Does that make a difference? No!"

Of course it does, in that it would show the stunt was not planned, but was rather a spontaneous move by the President. and it also makes trump's tweet regarding the event another in a series of just flat-out lies.

So, let's recap. You have numerous sources that have documented precisely what happened and when. Yet you voluntarily choose to dismiss all of that because you are convinced that something that has absolutely no impact on the topic being discussed is actually true, even though it makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

That is the textbook definition of insane.

Things aren't going to go well for you this sunday

They never go well for you, so why are you still here?

You have a nice night.

Quite big!

Forum List

Back