Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

They'll all be crying in their pillows tonight, I'm sure. Like they care what 100% white bread like Pence thinks of them.
And are we sure that's why he left? Another meltdown by our Pres, perhaps?

The fans don`t have a problem with these players beating women or dodging rape charges....as long as they stand for that annoying song they are good citizens.

The NFL players are just trying to tell NFL Fans that they hate the Soldiers and Policemen who gave their lives so that dumb racist NFL Players could be rich and famous. ........and the boycott continues.

upload_2017-10-8_11-2-29.png

Good for Pence at least he doesn't spew fake bs and does what he says, and or does what he means. Puts up with no bs. Unlike trendy leftist fk tards.

They'll all be crying in their pillows tonight, I'm sure. Like they care what 100% white bread like Pence thinks of them.
And are we sure that's why he left? Another meltdown by our Pres, perhaps?
More monetary loss for the NFL.

Thankx for buying the ticket, Mike!

Sincerely

NFL Division

The Deep State

President Barack Obama (Ret.), CnC

Obama-with-Cowboy-Hat-678x381.jpg

Sorry I was late to this thread. I was busy watching football

Last edited:
Oh, someone should just tell poor, dense Mike that one of the players was kneeling to protest abortion and gays. Then he could stay and enjoy the game.
Kneeling to protest abortion during the Anthem is just as stupid as kneeling for phony oppression of blacks.

Actually, most have had a problem with it, and this was just the icing on the cake.
The fans don`t have a problem with these players beating women or dodging rape charges....as long as they stand for that annoying song they are good citizens.

Forum List

Back