Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

Pap do you really think trump voters are satisfied with his unpresidential performance so far ?

I don't think he has done a good job, but I didn't think Obama did a good job. The left has been crying about how stupid those that voted for Trump are and now I see a shift in what they are saying.

I don't care for Trump giving us his opinion on the NFL however, I didn't like Obama dealing with the beer summit or his comments on Trayvon Martin. To me there are bigger issues for a President to handle, however the President has the same rights as you and I to comment.
That has got to be the 50th time you have said that. Yet, nowhere in this thread have i seen a single person say they don't "have the right" to comment or protest. I have not seen anyone, anywhere say this. To whom, exactly, are you responding? It's becoming like a tic, or something.

It seems people are bitching about him having the right to say something. I would prefer that the NFL players would stand, that the President wouldn't comment and the VP would just stay and watch the game. None of that will happen and it will be another few more weeks before I watch a game instead of a political event.

I think the NFL, the President, the VP and the rest of the country would move on however that won't happen. Here we all are discussing it, even while some watched the games.

I am beginning to think we need to rethink the sport, the concussions and the long term effects are more troubling to me than kneeling or standing.
Not bitching about the right to say something, even though in this situation it is not a right to say something. We are bitching not about them saying it we are bitching about WHAT the are doing and saying. Which, I am sure you will agree, is our right.
FREE ,,you make over 240,000 a year?
If so, you might be cool with Pence’s Liddle’ anti-protest stunt. But most Americans don’t make in a year what Pence wasted by flying, with his security detail, from Vegas to Indy then all the way back to California.

Mike Pence's Flagrant Waste of Taxpayer Money

Did you bitch about all the flights Obama and Biden made to advance their political agenda when they were in office? They traveled daily to campaign and push their agendas, it is what that office does.

No, it was planned a long time ago. He was supposed to be there at the unveiling of a statue. Yet more fake news by the fake news media.
And Daddy made him leave. Poor Pence.

So why do you suppose Pence stayed for a series of plays, and then left?
He left because a bunch of ungrateful punks and thugs decided to disrespect our country.
That's not what I asked. Ok, a little more slowly this time:

Why did he stay for a series of plays before leaving?
What...you think a high profile target like the VP and his heavy security detail can just get up and leave at the snap of a finger? Were you always this fucking stupid?

Unfortunately, I believe that to be the case.
So, why do you suppose Pence sat and watched a series of plays before leaving? I've read that a few places, let me say now I am not sure it's a fact. But, if it is... why? I think the answer is obvious...

And Daddy made him leave. Poor Pence.

So why do you suppose Pence stayed for a series of plays, and then left?
He left because a bunch of ungrateful punks and thugs decided to disrespect our country.

What...you think a high profile target like the VP and his heavy security detail can just get up and leave at the snap of a finger? Were you always this fucking stupid?

So, why do you suppose Pence sat and watched a series of plays before leaving? I've read that a few places, let me say now I am not sure it's a fact. But, if it is... why? I think the answer is obvious...

He was allowing his security detail to get ready, duh!

hqdefault.jpg

Why dodge?

Why dodge?

I am not dodging.

Why do you care? Who had the ball? What color tie was he wearing? Was his wife wearing any underwear at the time?

What difference does it make?

Do you serve a purpose in life other than to serve as a bad example?

Why dodge?

I am not dodging.

Why do you care? Who had the ball? What color tie was he wearing? Was his wife wearing any underwear at the time?

Dang you are a sissy. I apologize to your and your family for any pain and distress I have caused you with my mean ol' question.

Maybe someone else will take up this fierce challenge I have presented:rolleyes:

I think the next ploy of the NFL players will be to stand for the national anthem and then whine about how their owner overlords forced them to stand. They will compare it to slavery. More victimhood more pity.
Well folks it didn't take long for my prediction to become true. Do these players and pundits know that they are not slaves, they can leave the game, and the money, at anytime? No, I don't think they are that smart.

Michael Wilbon compares Jerry Jones to a slave owner
Wot a fookin' surprise! As soon as things don't go the Leftie way, fire up the barrage of racist, sexist, homophobic, etc, fake accusations. Same Leftie playbook, over and over and over.

Why dodge?

I am not dodging.

Dang you are a sissy. I apologize to your and your family for any pain and distress I have caused you with my mean ol' question.

Maybe someone else will take up this fierce challenge I have presented:rolleyes:

Sissy? Man, do you need a testosterone shot!

You cannot answer my questions which are just as valid as yours, which I already answered.

I really shouldn't blame you for your liberalism because it is a mental defect. and no fault of your own.

Why dodge?

I am not dodging.

You cannot answer my questions which are just as valid as yours, which I already answered.

I really shouldn't blame you for your liberalism because it is a mental defect. and no fault of your own.
You didn't even try to answer my question. I wasn't even asking for a "known fact", just your speculation on why he stayed for a series before leaving. yes, you are a huge sissy. you are so "a'scared" that you are going to say something stupid that you are doing a little dance. Settle down, it's not a game of "gotcha".

I don't think he has done a good job, but I didn't think Obama did a good job. The left has been crying about how stupid those that voted for Trump are and now I see a shift in what they are saying.

I don't care for Trump giving us his opinion on the NFL however, I didn't like Obama dealing with the beer summit or his comments on Trayvon Martin. To me there are bigger issues for a President to handle, however the President has the same rights as you and I to comment.
That has got to be the 50th time you have said that. Yet, nowhere in this thread have i seen a single person say they don't "have the right" to comment or protest. I have not seen anyone, anywhere say this. To whom, exactly, are you responding? It's becoming like a tic, or something.

It seems people are bitching about him having the right to say something. I would prefer that the NFL players would stand, that the President wouldn't comment and the VP would just stay and watch the game. None of that will happen and it will be another few more weeks before I watch a game instead of a political event.

I think the NFL, the President, the VP and the rest of the country would move on however that won't happen. Here we all are discussing it, even while some watched the games.

I am beginning to think we need to rethink the sport, the concussions and the long term effects are more troubling to me than kneeling or standing.
Not bitching about the right to say something, even though in this situation it is not a right to say something. We are bitching not about them saying it we are bitching about WHAT the are doing and saying. Which, I am sure you will agree, is our right.
If so, you might be cool with Pence’s Liddle’ anti-protest stunt. But most Americans don’t make in a year what Pence wasted by flying, with his security detail, from Vegas to Indy then all the way back to California.

Did you bitch about all the flights Obama and Biden made to advance their political agenda when they were in office? They traveled daily to campaign and push their agendas, it is what that office does.
You are going to research and provide everyone proof Obama-Biden took flights at taxpayer expense to push their agenda.

I think the next ploy of the NFL players will be to stand for the national anthem and then whine about how their owner overlords forced them to stand. They will compare it to slavery. More victimhood more pity.
Well folks it didn't take long for my prediction to become true. Do these players and pundits know that they are not slaves, they can leave the game, and the money, at anytime? No, I don't think they are that smart.

That’s laughable. ESPN suspended Hill for her tweet suggesting a boycott of advertisers to Jerry Jones, so that must mean Wilbon works for a slave owner. If I went against my companies policies I’d be suspended or possibly terminated, it seems I work for a slave owner.

This whole thing has gone beyond ridiculous, had the NFL stepped up last year and enforced its policy, had the owners come out early on and headed this off, this would all be over. Now, this will drag out for a long time and it will hurt the NFL’s bottom line.

This is just all insanity.
Worse yet, I quit watching my Steelers.

You are going to research and provide everyone proof Obama-Biden took flights at taxpayer expense to push their agenda.

they have every right to travel to discuss policy.

this is purely partisan garbage.

pence should have to pay for the flight.

Pap do you really think trump voters are satisfied with his unpresidential performance so far ?

No, I don't make that much, about 2/3s of that much. But what difference does it make?

Now, what if Pence went to the game and no one protested, would Pence have stayed? I say yes. So it wasn't Pence that created the situation it was the cry baby millionaires who are trying to get people who don't make half as much as them feel sorry for them. F..k them and the NFL.

That’s laughable. ESPN suspended Hill for her tweet suggesting a boycott of advertisers to Jerry Jones, so that must mean Wilbon works for a slave owner. If I went against my companies policies I’d be suspended or possibly terminated, it seems I work for a slave owner.

This whole thing has gone beyond ridiculous, had the NFL stepped up last year and enforced its policy, had the owners come out early on and headed this off, this would all be over. Now, this will drag out for a long time and it will hurt the NFL’s bottom line.

The Steeler's are glad to see you go!

The Steeler's are glad to see you go!
As long as it is patriots leaving and you're staying they will be happy.

Why dodge?

I am not dodging.

You didn't even try to answer my question. I wasn't even asking for a "known fact", just your speculation on why he stayed for a series before leaving. yes, you are a huge sissy. you are so "a'scared" that you are going to say something stupid that you are doing a little dance. Settle down, it's not a game of "gotcha".

You know, I think just about everyone is tired of your stupid games so I am putting you out of my misery!

You contribute nothing but stupidity, because that is all you have!

Why dodge?

I am not dodging.

You know, I think just about everyone is tired of your stupid games so I am putting you out of my misery!

Your problem is you're a John Wayne worshiper.

Why dodge?

I am not dodging.

You have a nice night.

can i expect others here to throw little hissies at simple question?

Forum List

Back