Crazy MA Anti-Gun Legislation, Did it pass or fail?

People need to travel, very few people need a gun, period. You avoided my question on why I should be scrutinized when I have not even been accused of a crime.

They need to travel. They don't need to fly there.
Owning and carrying a firearm is protected by the US Constitution explicitly.

I dont think there is a good reason you need to be scrutinized and barred. But I didnt make up the rules.

So is abortion, but that does not stop those on the right from denying it.

Although you and I do not agree, I respect your answers.

When has an abortion been denied?

The right to keep and bear arms is specifically in the Second Amendment.
WHich article or amendment contains the right to abortion?

The Supreme Court ruled in favor of it, just as they did about the second amendment. And the second Amendment is interpreted in different ways.

Liberals, reinterpreting the Constitution until it fits their needs.

They need to travel. They don't need to fly there.
Owning and carrying a firearm is protected by the US Constitution explicitly.

I dont think there is a good reason you need to be scrutinized and barred. But I didnt make up the rules.

When abortion clinics are bombed and Doctors are murdered. The right onlt wants to listen to the Supreme Court when it suits them. The same with the Constitution.

The Supreme Court ruled in favor of it, just as they did about the second amendment. And the second Amendment is interpreted in different ways.

So your answer is it appears nowhere in the Constitution.
Thank you.

When abortion clinics are bombed and Doctors are murdered. The right onlt wants to listen to the Supreme Court when it suits them. The same with the Constitution.

Do Conservatives support bombing and murder? Please provide links.
You seem particularly stupid today.

Who said I think that? oh... that's right... you.

Here's what you posted
Gun Control.... I have mixed emotions about it. First off... I don't think anyone needs an AK or an M14. Those are military class weapons and I am fine with regulation(not bans) on those types of weapons.

You are saying you think people shouldn't have them because you don't think there is any need of them in the civilian community.

The Superme Court has ruled if a weapon does not have any military value it's not protected by the second amendment.

Show me where I said bans.... I specifically put in parentheses (NOT BANS) in my original post, you Nutjob! Do you bother to read an entire post, or do you always stop at a sentence that you don't agree with?

Again... I DON'T think anyone needs an AK or an M14. However, I do realize that we live in America. so I suggested a COMPROMISE.. you know.... that's where two sides come to the center and find a place where they can agree... look up the word sometime... it seems to be lost in the right wing vocabulary.

Why on Earth would anyone give up a right? Not only that but one memorialised in at least two Supreme Court decisions that say military rifles are the specific weapons protected by the 2nd Amendment? You don't want compromise. Just admit it.

Here's what you posted

You are saying you think people shouldn't have them because you don't think there is any need of them in the civilian community.

The Superme Court has ruled if a weapon does not have any military value it's not protected by the second amendment.

Show me where I said bans.... I specifically put in parentheses (NOT BANS) in my original post, you Nutjob! Do you bother to read an entire post, or do you always stop at a sentence that you don't agree with?

Again... I DON'T think anyone needs an AK or an M14. However, I do realize that we live in America. so I suggested a COMPROMISE.. you know.... that's where two sides come to the center and find a place where they can agree... look up the word sometime... it seems to be lost in the right wing vocabulary.

Why on Earth would anyone give up a right? Not only that but one memorialised in at least two Supreme Court decisions that say military rifles are the specific weapons protected by the 2nd Amendment? You don't want compromise. Just admit it.

I know. These jackasses argue in one breath that when the constitution was written it only cover single shot, muzzle loaders and was never meant to cover automatic weapons or any other technology advances. Then in the other breath they say the constitution was designed to cover technological advances such as telephone conversations, Emails, internet communications and such when it comes to eaves dropping. Liberals are the most inconsitent group when it comes to logic.

Interesting how you equate despicable criminal acts with 2nd Amendment supporters. You have no data to support it (and you never will, because while 2nd Amendment supporters may not like abortion they still adhere to the rule of law and welll, you know MURDER IS AGAINST THE LAW so isn't acceptable) yet you make the claim.

Why is that?

I know. These jackasses argue in one breath that when the constitution was written it only cover single shot, muzzle loaders and was never meant to cover automatic weapons or any other technology advances. Then in the other breath they say the constitution was designed to cover technological advances such as telephone conversations, Emails, internet communications and such when it comes to eaves dropping. Liberals are the most inconsitent group when it comes to logic.

Well the Constitution only suits them when it does, when it doesn't they want it eliminated.
They think we're too dumb to figure it out.:cuckoo:

Gun Control.... I have mixed emotions about it. First off... I don't think anyone needs an AK or an M14.

Then don't buy one.

Those are military class weapons and I am fine with regulation(not bans) on those types of weapons.

I'm not. I want the public as well armed as the cops at the very least. It helps remind the police that they are not our lords and masters. Civilians must be the most powerful force if we would retain liberty.

I live in California, which is a police state. We became a police state through the disarming of the population. The machine gun toting thugs of the Los Angeles Sheriffs don't fear a civilian backlash - which leaves them out of control.

Gun laws, and new suggestion for gun laws, are getting way out of hand. It's just plain nuts. My guess is one day they will make it completely legal to own a gun anywhere at any age BUT ammo is going to become strictly controlled and illegal to own.
I have observed over the years that most Americans who oppose gun ownership either know nothing about guns, are afraid of guns, wouldn't be inclined to defend themselves under any circumstances, or all three.

The reason we have such a confusing, self-defeating myriad of gun laws is there are too many legislators who fit right into the above category.

[...]

I'm not. I want the public as well armed as the cops at the very least. It helps remind the police that they are not our lords and masters. Civilians must be the most powerful force if we would retain liberty.

[...]
Well said.

I find it pitiful how many Americans neither agree with the above paragraph nor understand that it articulates the very reason for the Second Amendment. They think the right of ordinary citizens to be armed exists only for defense against criminals and to hunt.

[...]

[...]
Well said.

I find it pitiful how many Americans neither agree with the above paragraph nor understand that it articulates the very reason for the Second Amendment. They think the right of ordinary citizens to be armed exists only for defense against criminals and to hunt.

What a crock of paranoid crap.

Liberals, reinterpreting the Constitution until it fits their needs.

No different than the Republicans. You deny that there could be two interpretations because you are afraid of being wrong. Time to get your head out of the sand.

[...]

[...]
Well said.

What a crock of paranoid crap.

Not at all. We need to protect ourselves from psychopath progressives who want to legislate every aspect of our lives.

Do Conservatives support bombing and murder? Please provide links.
You seem particularly stupid today.

The childish insults are lazy, thought you were better than that. First time this year I was wrong. The people doing the bombing and murder sure are not liberals, if I were like you, I would be calling you stupid. I am not like that though, just like playing with you gun nuts.

Forum List

Back