Crazy eyes Cortez trying to chase jobs away from New York

According to your link, the cost would be between 1.8 to 2.8 trillion dollars a year.

Last year people in the US spent 3.2 trillion dollars on healthcare.

I am not sure your link is supporting your views.
Extra.... it’s from Politifact which is a left leaning site.

It was your fucking link moron. What sort of a moron puts up a link they do not even agree with.

Did you even read it before linking to it?

??? What? LMAO. You are the one who cannot read. And you are very angry. Need a hug in your safe space?

You put up a link making some sort of point and then when it does not match your point you discount your own link.

What the fuck was the purpose of the link?

The link did match my point? You cannot read.

I did read, sadly you do not seem capable of comprehending all those words, perhaps if there were a few pictures for you.

According to your link, the cost would be between 1.8 to 2.8 trillion dollars a year.

We're going to end up there. The only rational alternative was .... well there probably wasn't one because Medicaid is actually more comprehensive than many private plans. The Die was cast. And the gop wasn't going to revamp indigent care (as opposed to disabled) while moving money from employer subsidies to tax credits for individuals.

Yes we are. Trump will get us there before his time is done. And once it is his idea, all the sheep on here bashing the idea right now will be telling us all it is the best idea since the telephone.

You sir, are deranged.

not at all. Put two an two together...

Trump has always supported a single payer system.

You sheep will follow whatever Trump tells you to follow.

Thus, when Trump comes up with his version of a single payer system you sheep will be on this very board telling us how great single payer is.

LOL I disagree with Trump. I am a Libertarian. I want A free market system. Probably too complex for you. Why do you keep discussing sheep? Keep your perversions to yourself.

Extra.... it’s from Politifact which is a left leaning site.

It was your fucking link moron. What sort of a moron puts up a link they do not even agree with.

??? What? LMAO. You are the one who cannot read. And you are very angry. Need a hug in your safe space?

You put up a link making some sort of point and then when it does not match your point you discount your own link.

I did read, sadly you do not seem capable of comprehending all those words, perhaps if there were a few pictures for you.

Of sheep? You keep talking about them.

We're going to end up there. The only rational alternative was .... well there probably wasn't one because Medicaid is actually more comprehensive than many private plans. The Die was cast. And the gop wasn't going to revamp indigent care (as opposed to disabled) while moving money from employer subsidies to tax credits for individuals.

Yes we are. Trump will get us there before his time is done. And once it is his idea, all the sheep on here bashing the idea right now will be telling us all it is the best idea since the telephone.

You sir, are deranged.

Thus, when Trump comes up with his version of a single payer system you sheep will be on this very board telling us how great single payer is.

LOL I disagree with Trump. I am a Libertarian. I want A free market system. Probably too complex for you. Why do you keep discussing sheep? Keep your perversions to yourself.

I cannot recall seeing you disagree with Trump once on this forum

This board is populated with them.

You sir, are deranged.

Are you stalking me? I just did and on his budget and on his not addressing entitlements.

In your opinion. Board is also flooded with idiot Lefitsts. I am less pro Trump and more anti Leftist idiocy.

You sir, are deranged.

Are you stalking me? I just did and on his budget and on his not addressing entitlements.

In which thread did you do that?

You sir, are deranged.

I post a lot IDK. Why? Are you stalking me? Answer me, bitch.

In your opinion. Board is also flooded with idiot Lefitsts. I am less pro Trump and more anti Leftist idiocy.

Leftist can be sheep too, both sides have their share of them.

This board happens to be about 75/25 Trumpians.

I am responding to your post, how is that stalking you?

If you do not want me to respond to your post, quit asking me questions.

Pretty damn simple

Leftist can be sheep too, both sides have their share of them.

This board happens to be about 75/25 Trumpians.

Also disagree with Trump on the WH CNN ban just today. Leftists are the worst. There is no close second. Telling people they can change their gender and calling anyone who disagrees with them racist. Calling the 2016 election results a white lash. Embarrassing.

Pretty damn simple

Do you stalk me or not? You said you never saw me disagree with Trump. This post was not even about Trump. It was about that idiot AOC.

Also disagree with Trump on the WH CNN ban just today.

he has every right to dictate who is allowed in the briefing room.

Leftists are the worst. There is no close second. Telling people they can change their gender and calling anyone who disagrees with them racist. Calling the 2016 election results a white lash. Embarrassing.

Gender is a literary term and not a scientific one, so what is the big deal?

Pretty damn simple

Do you stalk me or not? You said you never saw me disagree with Trump. This post was not even about Trump. It was about that idiot AOC.

I do not stalk anyone, i tend to stick to just a few threads.

Leftists are the worst. There is no close second. Telling people they can change their gender and calling anyone who disagrees with them racist. Calling the 2016 election results a white lash. Embarrassing.

I have two daughters and I will not Have some dude come into the W locker room and state they identify as a man. That is the big deal. Two genders and they are biological. Don’t push your leftist bullshit on me here. I am far from a sheep and my eyes tell me all I need to know.

Pretty damn simple

I do not stalk anyone, i tend to stick to just a few threads.

Then explain why you said I never criticize Trump when firstly its not true and secondly the thread had nothing to do with Trump? Puzzling.

I have two daughters and I will not Have some dude come into the W locker room and state they identify as a man. That is the big deal. Two genders and they are biological. Don’t push your leftist bullshit on me here. I am far from a sheep and my eyes tell me all I need to know.

You are confusing "gender" for "sex". Gender is not a biological term. It is not leftist bullshit, it is an understanding of the English language.

Gender is misused today, it all started back when the moral majority didn't want to say the word "sex" because it made the sweat.

Forum List

Back