Crazy eyes Cortez trying to chase jobs away from New York

Once again, if you pay $1200 a month out of pocket for health insurance/health care, and then we switch to UHC and your out of pocket expenses go to ZERO, but you pay an extra $1100 a month in taxes to pay for UHC, are you coming out ahead or behind?

This is basic math. You can do it!

I don't pay $1,200 out of pocket. I just explained to you that I pay $550 out of pocket and that includes dental and vision. Just health is closer to $485 out of pocket and I can choose any doctor and don't have to be constrained by a Gov't body. Do you not speak English? Anything and everything run by the gov't vs. the private sector is waaaaaaaaaaaay worse. Hence capitalism works so well most of the time. Now you want me to pay almost 3x more for worse service? How is that feasible?

Jesus, man. It was an analogy to help you grasp the principle at work, you dumb fuck.

Countries with UHC pay far less per capita for health care than we do. You totally made up your "3x more" figure. It has no attachment to reality whatsoever.

You are trying to move the goalposts now.

Do the math, simpleton. IF you pay $1200 a month out of pocket for health insurance/health care, and then we switch to UHC and your out of pocket expenses go to ZERO, but you pay an extra $1100 a month in taxes to pay for UHC, are you coming out ahead or behind?
Here's the thing, far rightwing palookas like AzogtheDefiler won't get it, because they don't want to. Period. No matter how better the math is, how good it will be for them, they just don't want to. They are ideologically against it. They have purposed in their heart not to let one. single. solitary. fact, penetrate their brains.

Lost case, buddy.

LMAO he made up those numbers and he is actually against a single payor system. You're so dumb Marky. Those numbers are FAR from accurate. We would need to double our taxes and healthcare would be WORSE. Everything the Gov't runs is worse than if run by a private sector.

Wow. I can't deal with this kind of retardation.

The commie wasn't talking about you, idiot. She was talking about the TOTAL COST FOR THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

She is saying the cost PER CAPITA would go down. And she is probably right.

Before we go further, you need to know I am very much opposed to UHC. But I am sick and tired of retards like you allowing the fucking commies to win through your stupidity.
Again, show me where he math is wrong. You can't do it. Now that your stupid meme you have been parroting is broken, you are in a quandry and just double down on your stupidity by repeating something which has already been proven to be false.

So go ahead. Show me where the math is wrong. I have proven it is correct. It is a fact we would spend less on health care than we do now if we switched to UHC.

Why not listen to members of your own democrat party who did the numbers and now are backing away from a Single payer system?

In North Carolina, Democratic State Representative Verla Insko moved to kill her own pro-single-payer bill. An assessment from the state legislature's Fiscal Research Division pegged the cost of single-payer at $70 billion, $42 billion of which would have to come from the state. That latter figure is almost twice the state budget.
I am not a member of the "democrat [sic] party". I was a Republican all my life until this year. Now I am a registered Independent.

As for a state level UHC, the only way UHC will ever be viable is on a national scale. And that is because of the current structure of our health care system which has been more and more federalized over the decades since LBJ.

So then you may be reasonable. Why not follow the same model as Botox and Laser Eye surgery?
Botox and laser eye surgery are ELECTIVE surgeries.

Apples and oranges.

Yes but the system works. If I sprain an ankle, have the flu or cut myself while slicing tomatoes I should not have to rely on super expensive insurane. How about insuring for only very critical and significant injuries and the rest we let the free market decide?
I have outlined my ideas for how our health care system should work many, many times on this forum.

But all the "free market solutions" in the world don't amount to a hill of beans up against the willful ignorance and credulity of you parroting rubes.

That's why we have Obamacare now. Because the opponents based their opposition on a mountain of lies three times the size of the Obama's mountain of lies.

"Death panels! Death panels!"

I tried to warn the pseuedocon rubes. But it is obvious you all STILL haven't learned. You STILL fall for every fucking hoax your propagandists and puppeteers throw at you. You drink that piss right down and then regurgitate it without ever engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

That's how the fucking commies win. Believe it or not, they are smarter than you.

Isn't it hilariously ironic how the tards whine about being called tards in a topic entitled "Crazy eyes Cortez..."?

These dolts can't even comprehend what they look like from the outside. Like a robot bashing itself in the motherboard with a hammer.

Sad.

Why not listen to members of your own democrat party who did the numbers and now are backing away from a Single payer system?

In North Carolina, Democratic State Representative Verla Insko moved to kill her own pro-single-payer bill. An assessment from the state legislature's Fiscal Research Division pegged the cost of single-payer at $70 billion, $42 billion of which would have to come from the state. That latter figure is almost twice the state budget.
I am not a member of the "democrat [sic] party". I was a Republican all my life until this year. Now I am a registered Independent.

As for a state level UHC, the only way UHC will ever be viable is on a national scale. And that is because of the current structure of our health care system which has been more and more federalized over the decades since LBJ.

So then you may be reasonable. Why not follow the same model as Botox and Laser Eye surgery?

Apples and oranges.

Yes but the system works. If I sprain an ankle, have the flu or cut myself while slicing tomatoes I should not have to rely on super expensive insurane. How about insuring for only very critical and significant injuries and the rest we let the free market decide?
I have outlined my ideas for how our health care system should work many, many times on this forum.

But all the "free market solutions" in the world don't amount to a hill of beans up against the willful ignorance and credulity of you parroting rubes.

That's why we have Obamacare now. Because the opponents based their opposition on a mountain lies three times the size of the Obama's mountain of lies.

I tried to warn the pseuedocon rubes. But it is obvious you all STILL haven't learned. You STILL fall for every fucking hoax your propagandists and puppeteers throw at you. You drink that piss right down and then regurgitate it without ever engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

That's how the fucking commies win. Believe it or not, they are smarter than you.

Easy. I agree with you. But I am very much a Libertarian and this country wants nothing to do with my beliefs. Republicans are closer than Democrats to them however.

Apples and oranges.

That's why we have Obamacare now. Because the opponents based their opposition on a mountain lies three times the size of the Obama's mountain of lies.

Easy. I agree with you. But I am very much a Libertarian and this country wants nothing to do with my beliefs. Republicans are closer than Democrats to them however.
Libertarian presumes you have equal bargaining power compared to other citizens. That is contrary to the gop establishement's dogma

Not that I'm a card carrying dem, either

Apples and oranges.

The Republican party is dead. Dead, dead, dead.

It has nothing in common with libertarianism. What you see is a dead corpse's lips moving, echoing the principles of the past which it no longer actually upholds. Deficits, family values, patriotism...it's all fake now. Totally fake. The GOP believes in NOTHING these days. Nothing but winning power.

Supporting or defending the Republican party is an exercise in treason.

At least the Democrats are honest about their profligate spendthrift ways, and in their desire for the government to take over everything.

Apples and oranges.

You should be rejoicing as a Libertarian. There is basically no Gov't for the next two years (and possibly beyond) as everyone will be in Court suiing and getting injunctions against each other.

Apples and oranges.

Libertarian presumes you have equal bargaining power compared to other citizens. That is contrary to the gop establishement's dogma

Not that I'm a card carrying dem, either

We are all born (in the US) with equal rights. The rest is up to us.

Apples and oranges.

It has nothing in common with libertarianism. What you see is a dead corpse's lips moving, echoing the principles of the past which it no longer actually upholds. Deficits, family values, patriotism...it's all fake now. Totally fake. The GOP believes in NOTHING these days. Nothing but winning power.

At least the Democrats are honest about their profligate spendthrift ways, and in their desire for the government to take over everything.

Democrats also say its OK to change your gender, its racist to disagree with them, that being white is a privilege and white people should be ashamed, that if you voted for Trump you're a white supremacist.

No thanks. I'll stick to being a Libertarian and voting anti Blue. You do as you wish.

Apples and oranges.

You should be rejoicing as a Libertarian. There is basically no Gov't for the next two years (and possibly beyond) as everyone will be in Court suiing and getting injunctions against each other.

LOL

I am all about the free markets. I just with we could get there with healthcare. I also don't want to be forced to use pronouns. I want to call Bruce Jenner a "he" because well he is a HE!

Apples and oranges.

Democrats also say its OK to change your gender, its racist to disagree with them, that being white is a privilege and white people should be ashamed, that if you voted for Trump you're a white supremacist.

No thanks. I'll stick to being a Libertarian and voting anti Blue. You do as you wish.
I don't vote for either party.

When you vote for someone, you are telling them, "Keep doing what you are doing!"

Fuck that shit.

Apples and oranges.

LOL

I am all about the free markets. I just with we could get there with healthcare. I also don't want to be forced to use pronouns. I want to call Bruce Jenner a "he" because well he is a HE!
I don't really give a flying fuck what Jenner wants to be called. If Jenner wants to be called "she", it is no skin off my nose.

But that's just the libertarian in me.

When you vote for someone, you are telling them, "Keep doing what you are doing!"

Fuck that shit.

I live in Boston. My vote doesn't count. Does yours where you live?

LOL

I don't really give a flying fuck what Jenner wants to be called. If Jenner wants to be called "she", it is no skin off my nose.

But that's just the libertarian in me.

Thank you. That is exactly how I feel.

Fuck that shit.

I live in Boston. My vote doesn't count. Does yours where you live?
My vote counts on the local and state level, yes.

The independent vote actually swings elections.

Forum List

Back