Crazy Dan Rather on Wonderful Donald: 'I felt a shudder down my spine'

And... make it nine.

you'll find me in just about every thread on Trump.

I'm not afraid to discuss anything on or about him.

BUT, it is important to remember that the press long ago shit canned their professional responsibilities and ethics and are now the enemy of anyone who is a problem for the lefty agenda.

Mass media dumped whatever integrity it was loosely holding on to decades ago in favor of the $alacious. Indeed if it had not, if it had valued public discourse to the extent it actually values milking the superficial --- no one would know who Donald Rump is.

But this is America and our national religion is not the fruits of the Freedom of Speech we claim to hold dear, but the religion of Money.

Nonsense.

The major three networks were happy putting out leftist propaganda and ignoring the fact that there was money to be made, if they would only pursue the half of the nation that did not like it.

Thus when Fox debuted, they EXPLODED.
Any of the Big Three could have been taking steps to attract those views, even without losing the others.

THey didn't.

I just agreed with your point about the media, then you go "nonsense". What are you, a Rump-in-training?

Having it both ways: Priceless.

SMH

Because you didn't agree with me.

They aren't attacking the shit out of Trump to make money, they are doing it in an attempt to destroy him.

And you just contradicted yourself within a single sentence. As I said.... Having it both ways... :rolleyes:

you'll find me in just about every thread on Trump.

I'm not afraid to discuss anything on or about him.

BUT, it is important to remember that the press long ago shit canned their professional responsibilities and ethics and are now the enemy of anyone who is a problem for the lefty agenda.

Mass media dumped whatever integrity it was loosely holding on to decades ago in favor of the $alacious. Indeed if it had not, if it had valued public discourse to the extent it actually values milking the superficial --- no one would know who Donald Rump is.

But this is America and our national religion is not the fruits of the Freedom of Speech we claim to hold dear, but the religion of Money.

Nonsense.

The major three networks were happy putting out leftist propaganda and ignoring the fact that there was money to be made, if they would only pursue the half of the nation that did not like it.

Thus when Fox debuted, they EXPLODED.
Any of the Big Three could have been taking steps to attract those views, even without losing the others.

THey didn't.

I just agreed with your point about the media, then you go "nonsense". What are you, a Rump-in-training?

Having it both ways: Priceless.

SMH

Because you didn't agree with me.

They aren't attacking the shit out of Trump to make money, they are doing it in an attempt to destroy him.

And you just contradicted yourself within a single sentence. As I said.... Having it both ways... :rolleyes:

You need to explain what you mean. Because I don't see any contradiction in my post.

Forum List

Back