Crazy Dan Rather on Wonderful Donald: 'I felt a shudder down my spine'

Lying son-of-bitch...

upload_2016-6-2_20-23-37.png

Running out of any trustworthy. I always knew it was bad but Land O' Goshen. Leftist scum caught so often nowdays it sad. But the truth still remains hidden from the ordinary working one with kids and little time. Point: they get away with it. BHO regime lying or hiding ir stalling is routine now.

Seven desperate lunging deflections to avoid the point.

>> “I felt a shudder down my spine yesterday watching Donald Trump's fusilade against the press. This is not a moment to be trifled with. It wasn't his first tirade and it won't be his last,” the former CBS Evening News anchor said in a seven-paragraph post, which has already been shared more than 12,000 times. Rather went on to decry the “dirty, nasty election” and warn of "violence" if Trump is left unchecked.

.... “I still believe the pen is mightier than the sword. And in these conflicted and troubled times, we should reward the bravery of the men and women not afraid to ask the hard questions of everyone in power. Our nation's future depends on it," he concluded. <<

-- There's nothing to take issue with there.

Particularly with this going on:

Predictable that the Rumpbots would want this to go away. Hey, talk about Dan Rather instead. Wimps.

>> “I felt a shudder down my spine yesterday watching Donald Trump's fusilade against the press. This is not a moment to be trifled with. It wasn't his first tirade and it won't be his last,” the former CBS Evening News anchor said in a seven-paragraph post, which has already been shared more than 12,000 times. Rather went on to decry the “dirty, nasty election” and warn of "violence" if Trump is left unchecked.

.... “I still believe the pen is mightier than the sword. And in these conflicted and troubled times, we should reward the bravery of the men and women not afraid to ask the hard questions of everyone in power. Our nation's future depends on it," he concluded. <<

Predictable that the Rumpbots would want this to go away. Hey, talk about Dan Rather instead. Wimps.

Huh?

When do you ever talk about the topic instead of attacking the messenger ?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Aug 26, 2015

PogoDiamond Member

"Today" talked about this incident but no pics and the racial identities were censored.

Limbaugh: Media conflicted since TV shooter is black

aug 26 2015 Radio host Rush Limbaugh said the national news media will be conflicted in their reporting on Wednesday’s slaughter of a Virginia news crew live on the air because the shooter was reportedly a black man, and his victims were white.

The shooter has been identified as Vester Flanagan, 41, who also went by the professional name of Bryce Williams. The victims are reporter Alison Parker, 24, and photographer Adam Ward, 27, who were gunned down during a live broadcast from the Bridgewater Plaza in Moneta, Virginia.
Lush Rimjob comes through again, never letting a race-bait opportunity or a murder go unmilked.
This one's a twofer! :eusa_dance:

Sherrod Brown, Donovan McNabb, move over. Incoming

Huh?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/news-crew-shot-warning-graphic.439540/reply?quote=12157165

How 'bout 100% of my post in this thread. You remember -- the one where I was the first and so far only to address the actual topic at all?

Aug 26, 2015

PogoDiamond Member

"Today" talked about this incident but no pics and the racial identities were censored.

aug 26 2015 Radio host Rush Limbaugh said the national news media will be conflicted in their reporting on Wednesday’s slaughter of a Virginia news crew live on the air because the shooter was reportedly a black man, and his victims were white.

The shooter has been identified as Vester Flanagan, 41, who also went by the professional name of Bryce Williams. The victims are reporter Alison Parker, 24, and photographer Adam Ward, 27, who were gunned down during a live broadcast from the Bridgewater Plaza in Moneta, Virginia.
Lush Rimjob comes through again, never letting a race-bait opportunity or a murder go unmilked.

Whatever the fuck the above is supposed to be, I have no idea, except more wimping out on the topic with yet another deflection.

Your USMB link doesn't even go to a post of mine at all, nor does this topic have jack shit to do with Lush RImjob, Sherrod Brown, Donovan McNabb, or any kind of shooting.

You are aware that Dan Rather is the man that betrayed his professional responsibility and ethnics to try to perpetuate a Fraud on the American People on the Eve of the election and thwart the Will of the People with an Lie.

You are aware that Dan Rather is the man that betrayed his professional responsibility and ethnics to try to perpetuate a Fraud on the American People on the Eve of the election and thwart the Will of the People with an Lie.

And... make it nine.

A shudder ran down the spine of many Americans when that shithead Rather was caught making up lies about Bush. Sorry sonofabitch. Who gives a shit what that idiot thinks?

Huh?

How 'bout 100% of my post in this thread. You remember -- the one where I was the first and so far only to address the actual topic at all?

Aug 26, 2015

PogoDiamond Member

Whatever the fuck the above is supposed to be, I have no idea, except more wimping out on the topic with yet another deflection.

Your USMB link doesn't even go to a post of mine at all, nor does this topic have jack shit to do with Lush RImjob, Sherrod Brown, Donovan McNabb, or any kind of shooting.

You sure do talk about Limbaugh a lot, over 15 plus pages long..

You in love with him or something?

Obama Is A Sociopathic Liar......Something Is Very Wrong Here!

PogoDiamond Member

Limbaugh unleashed and is on to Barack Hussein Obama Soebarka/Barry Soetoro.

Limbaugh unleashed Obama is a 8216 sociopathic 8217 liar
Who cares what an entertainer has to say. You might as well quote Bono. Or Mr. Snuffalofogous.Rush is a well-respected and influential member of the news media. Obama is a lying piece of shit who deserves to be impeached.Really...

When and where has Lush Limpblob ever done news

Huh?

Aug 26, 2015

PogoDiamond Member

You sure do talk about Limbaugh a lot, over 15 plus pages long..

You in love with him or something?

Obama Is A Sociopathic Liar......Something Is Very Wrong Here!

PogoDiamond Member

Limbaugh unleashed and is on to Barack Hussein Obama Soebarka/Barry Soetoro.

Limbaugh unleashed Obama is a 8216 sociopathic 8217 liar
Who cares what an entertainer has to say. You might as well quote Bono. Or Mr. Snuffalofogous.Rush is a well-respected and influential member of the news media. Obama is a lying piece of shit who deserves to be impeached.Really...

When and where has Lush Limpblob ever done news

Whatever the fuck that is, it's not even my post. And you're being reported right now for misrepresenting it as such. Your links go to somebody else's thread from 2014, three of which go to the same page where I had a total of Zero posts, the other to another page in the same thread where I also have Zero posts. So not only are you a wimp who can't handle the topic -- you're a liar who can't even come up with a legitimate deflection.

Meanwhile I'm still the only poster to address the topic in this entire thread.

Last edited:

And... make it nine.

you'll find me in just about every thread on Trump.

I'm not afraid to discuss anything on or about him.

BUT, it is important to remember that the press long ago shit canned their professional responsibilities and ethics and are now the enemy of anyone who is a problem for the lefty agenda.

And... make it nine.

BUT, it is important to remember that the press long ago shit canned their professional responsibilities and ethics and are now the enemy of anyone who is a problem for the lefty agenda.

Mass media dumped whatever integrity it was loosely holding on to decades ago in favor of the $alacious. Indeed if it had not, if it had valued public discourse to the extent it actually values milking the superficial --- no one would know who Donald Rump is.

But this is America and our national religion is not the fruits of the Freedom of Speech we claim to hold dear, but the religion of Money.

And... make it nine.

Mass media dumped whatever integrity it was loosely holding on to decades ago in favor of the $alacious. Indeed if it had not, if it had valued public discourse to the extent it actually values milking the superficial --- no one would know who Donald Rump is.

But this is America and our national religion is not the fruits of the Freedom of Speech we claim to hold dear, but the religion of Money.

Nonsense.

The major three networks were happy putting out leftist propaganda and ignoring the fact that there was money to be made, if they would only pursue the half of the nation that did not like it.

Thus when Fox debuted, they EXPLODED.
Any of the Big Three could have been taking steps to attract those views, even without losing the others.

THey didn't.

And... make it nine.

Nonsense.

The major three networks were happy putting out leftist propaganda and ignoring the fact that there was money to be made, if they would only pursue the half of the nation that did not like it.

Any of the Big Three could have been taking steps to attract those views, even without losing the others.

THey didn't.

I just agreed with your point about the media, then you go "nonsense". What are you, a Rump-in-training?

Having it both ways: Priceless.

SMH

And... make it nine.

Nonsense.

THey didn't.

I just agreed with your point about the media, then you go "nonsense". What are you, a Rump-in-training?

Having it both ways: Priceless.

SMH

Because you didn't agree with me.

They aren't attacking the shit out of Trump to make money, they are doing it in an attempt to destroy him.

Forum List

Back