Crazed FOX channel judge blames Obama for Porter`s wife beating scandal

It is his fault. He was president them so he's responsible. Impeach that 50 percent black bastard!

It is his fault. He was president them so he's responsible. Impeach that 50 percent black bastard!

What..Haaaa Haaaa

It is a year later and Kelly was informed that Porter could not have clearance Bannon could not either but kept working..so this blaming on Obama is hysterical..

She was saying that Obama knew of the abuse and slowed down the security clearance..

:umno:

What..Haaaa Haaaa

It is a year later and Kelly was informed that Porter could not have clearance Bannon could not either but kept working..so this blaming on Obama is hysterical..

She was saying that Obama knew of the abuse and slowed down the security clearance..

:umno:
Flake news

You know, when I was given an interim Top Secret while waiting for my investigation to be completed, they gave it to me for only 6 months. Why is it that Trump seems to think he can give an unlimited interim security clearance?

And yes, domestic abuse is one of those things that can get a security clearance denied. Why? Because it's something that can be used to blackmail a person.

You know, when I was given an interim Top Secret while waiting for my investigation to be completed, they gave it to me for only 6 months. Why is it that Trump seems to think he can give an unlimited interim security clearance?

And yes, domestic abuse is one of those things that can get a security clearance denied. Why? Because it's something that can be used to blackmail a person.
------------------------------------------------ i'd say that its because he is President and from what i hear his son in law has had an UNOFFICAL security clearance for over a year . [from what i hear] My reasoning is , once again , because The TRUMP is President BSailor .

------------------------------------------------ i'd say that its because he is President and from what i hear his son in law has had an UNOFFICAL security clearance for over a year . [from what i hear] My reasoning is , once again , because The TRUMP is President BSailor .

President or not, he's still supposed to follow the rules.

and i say that on this security clearance issue that TRUMP makes the RULES . See 'jared kushner' who has been working for the last year from the complaints that i hear about 'jared kushner' . As regards PORTER i speculate that the TRUMP just gave you lefties a win to shut the lefties up BSailor .

Last edited:

Having been thru the process several times, I agree ... though, the research agency has up to two years to produce a final RECOMMENDATION. That's what happened here - they spent a year (my first one took 18 months - but that was because we moved a lot when I was a kid), and then provided their recommendation. Their recommendation was accepted, and acted upon accordingly.

There is such a NOTHING story here .... except by those who 1) don't understand how the process works, and 2) are motivated to arrive at a specific answer in order to satisfy a preconceived political goal.

He did.

and regarding rules . seems to me that SOME rules may apply to SOME riff raff seeking [begging] for a job but they don't apply to everyone . And where and what are the official rules ?? And , did you know that President Trump doesn't have this magic Security Clearance BSailor ??

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------- and here is some info , read in paragraph 4 that President Trump makes the RULES as i have been saying . --- Why Did Rob Porter, an Alleged Domestic Abuser, Have Security Clearance Anyway? --- in my opinion , TRUMP just gave you lefties a cheap win when he and PORTER conferred , smiled , nodded , shook hands and then PORTER resigned BSailor .

Last edited:
The people that watch Fake Fox News will believe anything they're told. If they were told Barack Obama shot Martin Luther King they'd be on message boards and talk shows the next day repeating that as if it were gospel truth spoken by the preacher at church quoting 'god' himself.

Yeah but Judge Pirro never said that. It's another fake story by some crazed Raw Story fiction writer named Eric Dolan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back