Infamous Catch Phrase"When You Assume".CNN&MSNBC Been Assuming For Over 15 Months Now.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:CryingCow: From the moment Trump beat Hillary, and beat her pretty bad, like a Rocky VS Bigbird match, CNN and MSNBC in particular have been putting out one story after another pertaining to why Hillary lost the election. Not even fact checking. Pretty much "Assuming" every detail regarding how the Russians interfered and assumed that every "X or R" rated story {aka, ladies claiming that Trump felt them up} was true.
And to this day, all these leftist networks/hosts/commentators really look like a bunch of asses as more truths are coming out making Trump look completely innocent of all charges.

:cul2:
Looks like most of the hosts on these left leaning networks are the ones making an ass out of themselves and their bosses.
:cul2: :cow: :oops-28: :smartass:

The evidence of Russian intervention was there long before the election
It even came up during the debates

Puppet? no puppet
You're the puppet

We've had to endure years of the gop's investigations that turn up an egg.....How many more years will dems and repubs claim wrongdoing with never ending investigations with no clear outcome to suit all?

• Banned
We've had to endure years of the gop's investigations that turn up an egg.....How many more years will dems and repubs claim wrongdoing with never ending investigations with no clear outcome to suit all?
i have been assuming that Chelsea Clinton is actually Bills daughter all this time! :hyper:

:CryingCow: From the moment Trump beat Hillary, and beat her pretty bad, like a Rocky VS Bigbird match, CNN and MSNBC in particular have been putting out one story after another pertaining to why Hillary lost the election. Not even fact checking. Pretty much "Assuming" every detail regarding how the Russians interfered and assumed that every "X or R" rated story {aka, ladies claiming that Trump felt them up} was true.
And to this day, all these leftist networks/hosts/commentators really look like a bunch of asses as more truths are coming out making Trump look completely innocent of all charges.

Looks like most of the hosts on these left leaning networks are the ones making an ass out of themselves and their bosses.
Where'd you get the idea that "more truths are coming out making Trump look completely innocent of all charges?" I guess I missed that.

• Banned
i have been assuming that Chelsea Clinton is actually Bills daughter all this time! :hyper:
Is or isn't really isn't an issue..
well Chelsea doesnt even look like either Clinton,,,maybe E.T. had a baby?

and we gonna go thru another year of the GOP and Rats just assuming everything?

well Chelsea doesnt even look like either Clinton,,,maybe E.T. had a baby in 1946?
maybe they adopted and don't want to let it be known..

well Chelsea doesnt even look like either Clinton,,,maybe E.T. had a baby in 1946?
from where? what country?

and we gonna go thru another year of the GOP and Rats just assuming everything?
They are not assuming a big check for it they demand it..

He beat her pretty bad? How much? By three million votes?

They found her in the reeds like Moses...

I would have pushed her back out into the main current...

ahh,,,that explains everything! and Chelsea does have high cheek bones

well Chelsea doesnt even look like either Clinton,,,maybe E.T. had a baby?

Oh I don't know. Chelsea is pretty ugly, definitely some Hillary there.

She also looks a bit like the turkey baster used to impregnate bull dyke Hillary, as odd as that seems... Collecting Bill's semen was remarkably easy, just find the dresses of his subordinates.

Hey, look at it this way, Chelsea was a planned pregnancy and wanted by the parents - even though she was just a political prop....

or maybe they found Chelsea as a three year old at some Wal-Mart Return counter?

Forum List

Back