crackers

Goldfish.

ujnE4Ua.gif
So sexy....?

I don't really like the saltines unless they have something added to them, but Ritz isn't bad as a stand-alone cracker. I prefer Sociables. Add a piece of ham and cheese and they are the bomb.
I love ritz with chicken salad or pimento and cheese! But I don't remember them talking about world of warcraft or anything :dunno:

That actually sounds pretty good. We should exchange recipes next time you're blowing me. I'll write mine on your forehead with a Sharpie.
that lil girl and puppy are sweet.

I figured there are nothing but a buncha kids on this board.cracka's are white stooped azzses like trump,hillary and the rest of those trailer park jerks.

Wtf is he even saying? It's like trying to talk to tiggered after one of her crack binges

I don't really like the saltines unless they have something added to them, but Ritz isn't bad as a stand-alone cracker. I prefer Sociables. Add a piece of ham and cheese and they are the bomb.

I like Animal Crackers still at this age... ( Yes, I know the childish mind of mine )

Ritz are great as is and I will eat them before eating cookies...
Those are one of the dwindling number of products on grocery store shelves that still contain partially hydrogenated soybean oil.

I like either. Slice of thick pepperoni, a slice of jalapeno pepper and topped with a slice of pepper jack cheese, then microwave for a minute or so. Yeah, I take snacks seriously.

I like either. Slice of thick pepperoni, a slice of jalapeno pepper and topped with a slice of pepper jack cheese, then microwave for a minute or so. Yeah, I take snacks seriously.

Ooooo! That sounds awesome. I should buy jalapenos tomorrow.

I like Animal Crackers still at this age... ( Yes, I know the childish mind of mine )

Those are one of the dwindling number of products on grocery store shelves that still contain partially hydrogenated soybean oil.

Oh NOOOOOOO...I bet my grandmother, who lived to 103, eating bacon and two eggs for breakfast, toast with real butter, real coffee, a cocktail in the afternoon. Then there was fish pudding, creamed gravy with shrimp or lobster, potato's with butter.... Well, you get the idea. So very much depends on those 23 pair of genes.

My wife, who is a PA and another degree in medical records, made me get a physical exam when we got married. She knew I ate anything and everything I wanted, never read labels or anything else. I must have the genes of my grandmother. Wife was shocked when all my numbers were normal.

My grandmother never said it but, everything moderation.

Ooooo! That sounds awesome. I should buy jalapenos tomorrow.

I get the pickled ones in a jar, not fresh ones.

:bye1:

Oh NOOOOOOO...I bet my grandmother, who lived to 103, eating bacon and two eggs for breakfast, toast with real butter, real coffee, a cocktail in the afternoon. Then there was fish pudding, creamed gravy with shrimp or lobster, potato's with butter.... Well, you get the idea. So very much depends on those 23 pair of genes.

My wife, who is a PA and another degree in medical records, made me get a physical exam when we got married. She knew I ate anything and everything I wanted, never read labels or anything else. I must have the genes of my grandmother. Wife was shocked when all my numbers were normal.

My grandmother never said it but, everything moderation.
None of the foods you mentioned contain partially hydrogenated soybean oil.

Forum List

Back