crackers

I don't really like the saltines unless they have something added to them, but Ritz isn't bad as a stand-alone cracker. I prefer Sociables. Add a piece of ham and cheese and they are the bomb.

I don't really like the saltines unless they have something added to them, but Ritz isn't bad as a stand-alone cracker. I prefer Sociables. Add a piece of ham and cheese and they are the bomb.
I love ritz with chicken salad or pimento and cheese! But I don't remember them talking about world of warcraft or anything :dunno:

I like Animal Crackers still at this age... ( Yes, I know the childish mind of mine )

Ritz are great as is and I will eat them before eating cookies...

Saltines with peanut butter, but you GOTTA have a cold glass of milk to go with them, or it's just not the same.

Huey? You out there? You got something to say or what?

I love ritz with chicken salad or pimento and cheese! But I don't remember them talking about world of warcraft or anything :dunno:

That actually sounds pretty good. We should exchange recipes next time you're blowing me. I'll write mine on your forehead with a Sharpie.

I like Animal Crackers still at this age... ( Yes, I know the childish mind of mine )

Try Hispanic style! Chili on a Ritz!

That actually sounds pretty good. We should exchange recipes next time you're blowing we. I'll write mine on your forehead with a Sharpie.
I will have to make some more soggy cheerios and find my tweezers bro. Might take a while. Just be patient.

Try Hispanic style! Chili on a Ritz!

I prefer the Italian Herb Ritz... I also throw them into my bowl of Chili all the damn time...

Goldfish.

ujnE4Ua.gif

The finest crackers are original Triscuit. Good taste, good texture, just enough salt. Tradition.

That actually sounds pretty good. We should exchange recipes next time you're blowing we. I'll write mine on your forehead with a Sharpie.
I will have to make some more soggy cheerios and find my tweezers bro. Might take a while. Just be patient.

Look in your wife's bedside drawer. They're under the divorce papers.

Look in your wife's bedside drawer. They're under the divorce papers.
you win

The finest crackers are original Triscuit. Good taste, good texture, just enough salt. Tradition.

Cracked Black Pepper and Olive Oil are my favorite Triscuits. Add some havarti cheese to that jazz. Nom nom nom!

Yep, many good types and varieties and flavors of crackers everywhere, but nowhere do they routinely gun one another down in the streets.
Knock wood when you say that. The crackers are getting pretty flakey lately

Forum List

Back