"Cracker Barrel has fallen"

It's mostly them white seniors that love them some good old fashioned home made crap.
Cracker Barrel is the only chain where you can get reliable catfish and not worry about a bone getting caught in your throat.

I am fond of Cracker Barrel and visit the one near Adairsville, GA often. Their food reminds me of the food my mother, a great southern cook, used to make back in the 1950s and '60s. I don't care if they are diverse and open minded.

Here is there contact page Incase anyone feels like letting them know you don't support this kind of garbage

I definitely won't be going there for the rest of the month.

It is one of my favorite places to go for breakfast. For being a chain they do have pretty good food and I grew up in the country so a lot of what they serve appeals to me.

And I'll admit I like it a lot that it bills itself as a family restaurant and in general stays away from political propaganda and social agenda nonsense. It's just a pleasant family restaurant.

But them giving in to the pride fag thing is annoying because it's everywhere, you can't escape it. And I don't like supporting anything that tries to appeal to social agendas like pride month.

I want to support a company that says "were doing our thing and if you don't like it that's fine but we won't say or do meaningless things just because it's popular to say and do".

Now with the way the wind blows I only support companies that are for family values, and American morals, standards and values. Or companies that just do what they do and completely avoid woke bullshit.

Last edited:
Foodservice, like most of the customer service industry, is super short staffed at the moment. We'll, not just the moment but at least the last 3 decades.

It's mostly low paying (there are a FEW exceptions) usually demanding a lousy or changing schedule, and has a difficult time obtaining and retaining staff. It is FULL of people who have never and mostly will never pass a drug test....many also are people who live a LGBT lifestyle. It is somewhere some people can pick up some much needed extra cash. Like kids going to college or high school.

So,
Based on this...these places capitulated like Disney because their workforce basically held them hostage like a union does. Not because they actually are in support of less than 5% the population. But because most Foodservice chains are in deep financial trouble due to debts, stock prices, food prices, and increasing labor costs shortly after most of the world has come out of complete quarantines.

Based on this...these places capitulated like Disney because their workforce basically held them hostage like a union does. Not because they actually are in support of less than 5% the population. But because most Foodservice chains are in deep financial trouble due to debts, stock prices, food prices, and increasing labor costs shortly after most of the world has come out of complete quarantines.
There is some truth here, Disney is not a "gay friendly", top down from management kind of place, however, gays have co-opted some of the Disney characters over the years (Peter Pan, etc.), starting back in the 80's, and many of their stage performers are gay, and they started demanding representation. Now other chains are starting to feel the pressure, and are responding in kind.

I am fond of Cracker Barrel and visit the one near Adairsville, GA often. Their food reminds me of the food my mother, a great southern cook, used to make back in the 1950s and '60s. I don't care if they are diverse and open minded.
but you should care....they are literally in favor of raping children.....eating there is supporting pedophilia

Here is there contact page Incase anyone feels like letting them know you don't support this kind of garbage

I definitely won't be going there for the rest of the month.

It is one of my favorite places to go for breakfast. For being a chain they do have pretty good food and I grew up in the country so a lot of what they serve appeals to me.

And I'll admit I like it a lot that it bills itself as a family restaurant and in general stays away from political propaganda and social agenda nonsense. It's just a pleasant family restaurant.

But them giving in to the pride fag thing is annoying because it's everywhere, you can't escape it. And I don't like supporting anything that tries to appeal to social agendas like pride month.

I want to support a company that says "were doing our thing and if you don't like it that's fine but we won't say or do meaningless things just because it's popular to say and do".

Now with the way the wind blows I only support companies that are for family values, and American morals, standards and values. Or companies that just do what they do and completely avoid woke bullshit.
So start your own restaurant that prides itself on hating fags and diversity in general...it should really be profitable....

That is how the free market works....if you feel there is a really big demand for eating at restaurants that celebrates exclusion......build it and prosper....

I rarely eat out. We are both good cooks and we don't like spending our money for inferior crap.

So start your own restaurant that prides itself on hating fags and diversity in general...it should really be profitable....

That is how the free market works....if you feel there is a really big demand for eating at restaurants that celebrates exclusion......build it and prosper....
It's not about diversity or inclusion. It's about submission.

Forum List

Back