The Louiseville bank was a gun free zone, employees caught with legal guns would be fired...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Gun free zones need to end....

“Importantly, the bank’s employee handbook makes it clear that carrying a permitted concealed handgun into the bank is a fireable offense. This employee would have known that the employees were banned from having guns,” the Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC) wrote in a post Tuesday. “Why isn’t it newsworthy that time after time these mass murderers pick targets where their victims are defenseless?”

I respect your Right to bear arms but man do you guys have alot of guns. He probably was comforted in knowing that he wouldn't face armed resistance immediately though.

Gun free zones need to end....

“Importantly, the bank’s employee handbook makes it clear that carrying a permitted concealed handgun into the bank is a fireable offense. This employee would have known that the employees were banned from having guns,” the Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC) wrote in a post Tuesday. “Why isn’t it newsworthy that time after time these mass murderers pick targets where their victims are defenseless?”

Stores, banks, other businesses often have the same policy and as workplace confrontations with other employees do take place, I cannot say it is a bad policy. Sure, I carry, but am trained and licensed. The trend toward everybody should be able to walk the streets, armed like the Frito Bandido with no training, no regulation of "the new civilian militia" is a shortsighted mistake, hearkening to the old west of movie fame, but in a modern, more crowded society. Yes Matilda, some people do not need to be walking around armed.

This employee would have known that the employees were banned from having guns,” the Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC) wrote in a post Tuesday.
WgkttQr.jpg

Stores, banks, other businesses often have the same policy and as workplace confrontations with other employees do take place, I cannot say it is a bad policy. Sure, I carry, but am trained and licensed. The trend toward everybody should be able to walk the streets, armed like the Frito Bandido with no training, no regulation of "the new civilian militia" is a shortsighted mistake, hearkening to the old west of movie fame, but in a modern, more crowded society. Yes Matilda, some people do not need to be walking around armed.
Well said White!

This is a somewhat modified POV from you.

I think you're a barometer of change, on this forum at least!

Good for you! A bit less good for 2Aguy and company!

They gave up their guns.

He killed them.

Some of us here in America are just realists, duck. :dunno:

Last edited:
Well said White!

This is a somewhat modified POV from you.

I think you're a barometer of change, on this forum at least!

Good for you! A bit less good for 2Aguy and company!
Not really. I support the 2nd amendment, but not to the exclusion of all else, good sense, and never to the point of the "all the guns, for all the people, all the places, all the time" crowd. I opposed constitutional carry in my state writing letters supporting my position, directly to my State Representative, state Senator and the Governor. Obviously the (all the guns, all the people, all the time) crowd won out. Before the recent shooting in Nashville, there was a bill from The House to allow open carry of long guns on the streets of TN, which I likewise oppose. I kind of doubt it will come back up this session, due to recent events, which is good for now. My views are based on my experience with a wide variety of weapons, shooters, training I have conducted, large mass ranges I have been in charge of, and the totally unbelievable large number rounds of many calibers, I have overseen going down ranges if multiple states and shooters from a variety of backgrounds, as well as observing (not participating) ranges set up for day shoots specifically for civilian shooters to try out their military looking weapons (semi- and automatic) in the most undisciplined ways imaginable, complete with beer coolers onsite and quarter pound sticks of TNT for targets, where local militia types actually walked around with loaded fully automatic weapons locked and loaded hanging on their right and cold beer in their left hand, right behind the firing line. It gives me a unique perspective, most people simply have not seen.

Not really. I support the 2nd amendment, but not to the exclusion of all else, good sense, and never to the point of the "all the guns, for all the people, all the places, all the time" crowd. I opposed constitutional carry in my state writing letters supporting my position, directly to my State Representative, state Senator and the Governor. Obviously the (all the guns, all the people, all the time) crowd won out. Before the recent shooting in Nashville, there was a bill from The House to allow open carry of long guns on the streets of TN, which I likewise oppose. I kind of doubt it will come back up this session, due to recent events, which is good for now. My views are based on my experience with a wide variety of weapons, shooters, training I have conducted, large mass ranges I have been in charge of, and the totally unbelievable large number rounds of many calibers, I have overseen going down ranges if multiple states and shooters from a variety of backgrounds, as well as observing (not participating) ranges set up for day shoots specifically for civilian shooters to try out their military looking weapons (semi- and automatic) in the most undisciplined ways imaginable, complete with beer coolers onsite and quarter pound sticks of TNT for targets, where local militia types actually walked around with loaded fully automatic weapons locked and loaded hanging on their right and cold beer in their left hand, right behind the firing line. It gives me a unique perspective, most people simply have not seen.
I'm not trying to write anything into it than what you said.
And not that I'm buying all that, but it wouldn't surprise me!

I don't know if your attitude, changed or not, is in step with the country but I have heard some indications that some useless gun control measures will be adopted. And of course you understand my position of what is needed.

Forum List

Back