CPAC Poll: 50% say President Trump should tweet more, 93% approve of President Trump's presidency

He is a confirmed pathological serial liar. Apparently, some Americans are not OK with having that kind of person as a President. Some believe it is a major danger to have such a person serving as President.
Nothing new about this. We have had many presidents who lie...Obama certainly lied all the time, but he did it with support of the MSM and ruling class duping dupes like you.

Trump lies about stupid shit. Obama lied about things that caused great harm. See the difference?
Every time you get challenged on that allegation you get debunked and are only able to come up with a handful of lies from alleged and speculative lies during Obama's eight years as President. Trump has been Pres for one year and racked up over 2,000 detailed and confirmed falsehoods and another 1,500+ DURING HIS CAMPAIGN. No comparison.
Family would save $2000 a year on insurance.
You can keep your doctor.
The healthcare debate will be televised on Cspan.
Just a few lies Obama said on healthcare alone.

That's three. Come up with only another 1997 more, and they will be the same

Libwit Obama won re-election in 2012 by telling HUGE big fat whopper lies, you people have zero credibility after Obama so :anj_stfu:

Right. I know that is what all right wingers say, but when asked to list a dozen or two,(if there were that many, that small amount should be easy) crickets.

Nothing new about this. We have had many presidents who lie...Obama certainly lied all the time, but he did it with support of the MSM and ruling class duping dupes like you.

Trump lies about stupid shit. Obama lied about things that caused great harm. See the difference?
Every time you get challenged on that allegation you get debunked and are only able to come up with a handful of lies from alleged and speculative lies during Obama's eight years as President. Trump has been Pres for one year and racked up over 2,000 detailed and confirmed falsehoods and another 1,500+ DURING HIS CAMPAIGN. No comparison.

Libwit Obama won re-election in 2012 by telling HUGE big fat whopper lies, you people have zero credibility after Obama so :anj_stfu:

Right. I know that is what all right wingers say, but when asked to list a dozen or two,(if there were that many, that small amount should be easy) crickets.

Name a Trump lie that even comes close to the whopper Obamacare lies Obama told in 2012? Obama's lies are off the charts. Grow a pair of balls you gutless nancy liberal and admit it.

And Trump is different how?

Just pointing out the left are lying hypocrites.

As is the right who whined like 5 year olds about Obama's lies and now cheer on Trump's lies. You are just as guilty as those you complain about on the left.

Name a Trump lie that even comes close to the whopper Obamacare lies Obama told in 2012? Obama's lies are off the charts. Grow a pair of balls you gutless nancy liberal and admit it.

Please list the lies from 2012 that you are speaking of

As is the right who whined like 5 year olds about Obama's lies and now cheer on Trump's lies. You are just as guilty as those you complain about on the left.

One big difference, we don't give a shit what the left thinks.

I've not met any politicians that are not liars....Along with the other so called professions....

Lib please, don't pretend you don't know them, here :itsok: now run along.

Thus hypocrisy...

Thus hypocrisy...

Meh so?

but somehow you think the left gives a shit what you think? :21::21:

translated: "I ain't got shit so I am going to run and hide in my basement and hope he leaves the thread"

Thus hypocrisy...

Meh so?

Fact check: Here are the biggest whoppers of 2017

but somehow you think the left gives a shit what you think? :21::21:

We kicked the shit out of the left and took the House, Senate, and White House that's what matters to us. :muahaha: Lah-ooozers (points at liberals) :eusa_dance:

translated: "I ain't got shit so I am going to run and hide in my basement and hope he leaves the thread"

translated: "I'm an ignorant liberal snowflake"

Fact check: Liberals lost the election :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. Despite having 3 million less votes, the orange fool was appointed by the electoral college. You think you can get that lucky twice in a row?

Yes. Despite having 3 million less votes, the orange fool was appointed by the electoral college. You think you can get that lucky twice in a row?

Americans in 30 states chose Trump over Hillary, he clobbered the old hag. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:Dem's bragging they would control congress for 40 years in 2008 held onto it just 2 years then lost the Senate and the White House :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He lied daily. I gave you three serious lies that affected millions of people. My goodness he lied about him being conceived. Lol, he even lied about his mom's insurance. The man couldn't tell the truth. What Trump says it was huge, you disagree with him, and you call him a liar.

Daily? OK. list a quick dozen or two. it should be easy for you.
Like I say you disagree with Trump he is a liar.
I disagreed with Obama I was a racist. Liberal logic.

So that means the your list of lies won't happen? I thought so.
Lied about bengazi where people died. I mean Obama's lies affected people's lives. Trump, you disagree with him and it's a lie. I mean Obama said he would have the most transparent administration in history. Lol

"BIG CPAC STRAW POLL RESULTS: 93% APPROVE OF THE JOB PRESIDENT TRUMP IS DOING (Thank you!). 50% say President Trump should Tweet MORE or SAME (funny!). 79% say Republicans in Congress should do a better job of working with President Trump (starting to happen)." - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Trump should tweet all day, every day!

i love it when he tweets

it drives the leftards more batshit crazy then they already are

and while the tweet causes a huge diversion while he is doing something

like putting another handful of Conservative federal judges to the bench

his tweets are helping to Make America Great Again
Why of course, how else could America be great without the Don swinging his man meat around...

sorry pothead

he has been putting Conservative judges on the bench

pretty much without you even knowing it --LOL

in fact it has been record setting
No shit that's part of his job, even a pothead knows that...Dickhead...

face it pothead this was news to you

Forum List

Back