CPAC Poll: 50% say President Trump should tweet more, 93% approve of President Trump's presidency

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"BIG CPAC STRAW POLL RESULTS: 93% APPROVE OF THE JOB PRESIDENT TRUMP IS DOING (Thank you!). 50% say President Trump should Tweet MORE or SAME (funny!). 79% say Republicans in Congress should do a better job of working with President Trump (starting to happen)." - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Trump should tweet all day, every day!

Trump told a dozen major confirmable falsehoods and even more "trivial" or "minor lies" and falsehoods in his one-hour speech. 93% of the attending supporters accept a liar like him to lead them and don't mind living in a delusional fantasy world and following a scamming con artist huckster.

mind blowing ...

Trump told a dozen major confirmable falsehoods and even more "trivial" or "minor lies" and falsehoods in his one-hour speech. 93% of the attending supporters accept a liar like him to lead them and don't mind living in a delusional fantasy world and following a scamming con artist huckster.

Why do you two support the criminal ruling class? As bad as Trump is, he is still not of and is hated by, the ruling class. Can you imagine the shit we would be in if the ruling class's criminal in a pantsuit had won?

We can only hope Trump doesn't want to be part of the ruling class and will confront it. I have my doubts.

CPAC had more crazies per square foot than has ever been recorded before anywhere in the world.

mind blowing ...

Why do you two support the criminal ruling class? As bad as Trump is, he is still not of and is hated by, the ruling class. Can you imagine the shit we would be in if the ruling class's criminal in a pantsuit had won?

We can only hope Trump doesn't want to be part of the ruling class and will confront it. I have my doubts.
He is a confirmed pathological serial liar. Apparently, some Americans are not OK with having that kind of person as a President. Some believe it is a major danger to have such a person serving as President.

mind blowing ...

He is a confirmed pathological serial liar. Apparently, some Americans are not OK with having that kind of person as a President. Some believe it is a major danger to have such a person serving as President.
Nothing new about this. We have had many presidents who lie...Obama certainly lied all the time, but he did it with support of the MSM and ruling class duping dupes like you.

Trump lies about stupid shit. Obama lied about things that caused great harm. See the difference?

mind blowing ...

Where did you ever get the idea that Trump was not part of the ruling class?

mind blowing ...

See? That post proves you are uninformed.

Why would the ruling class try to destroy one of their own? They loved Cankles and would never do to her what they are doing to Trump.

How can Americans be so blind?

mind blowing ...

See? That post proves you are uninformed.

Why would the ruling class try to destroy one of their own? They loved Cankles and would never do to her what they are doing to Trump.

How can Americans be so blind?

Perhaps it is all a ruse, that Trump is a Manchurian candidate of sorts. Let's face it, he clearly is not a conservative, even though it is the conservatives that blindly support him.

mind blowing ...

Nothing new about this. We have had many presidents who lie...Obama certainly lied all the time, but he did it with support of the MSM and ruling class duping dupes like you.

Trump lies about stupid shit. Obama lied about things that caused great harm. See the difference?
Every time you get challenged on that allegation you get debunked and are only able to come up with a handful of lies from alleged and speculative lies during Obama's eight years as President. Trump has been Pres for one year and racked up over 2,000 detailed and confirmed falsehoods and another 1,500+ DURING HIS CAMPAIGN. No comparison.

They didn't like the other liar ,scammer, con artist ,huckster so......?

Trump's policies and the effects they are having on the economy are certainly more popular & his overall numbers are ticking up

great timing on all of this

Several have said that but fail to list just a few of the confirmable ones.
Care to inform us on maybe one or two?

CPAC had more crazies per square foot than has ever been recorded before anywhere in the world.
Hate...that's what we need more of.

Dividing Americans with hate....something the Left is an expert at doing.

I'll try to keep that in mind as right wingers continue telling me I'm a communist who wants to destroy America, and that I demand free money, or anything else I might want or need..

Why, you loons supported Obama, the biggest liar of all.

mind blowing ...

Obama lied many times about health insurance.

Forum List

Back