CPAC hosts white supremacists.......

If 90 % of black voters vote because they are brainwashed to vote a certain way (which is your claim) then why are they so easy to brainwash in your theory?

Even the most cursory examination shows that the higher the percentage of black people in a given city, the worst the schools are and the higher the crime rate is. The more this is ignored, the worse it gets. Let's pretend that Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia and Oakland are model communities.

Probably for the same reason they could re-elect Marion Barry over and over.

This is racist.

You are a racist and that is why you cant see racism

To point out that blacks vote for blacks based on being black is now racist?

I just gave you that Jackson interview where Samuel J. blatantly says he voted for Obama because he was black.

So your theory is 90% of blacks vote democratic for what reason?

There is a good reason black voters refuse to vote republican in such high numbers.

The right insults them for their choice

they should be more insulted by the way you on the left speak about them. as if they are a group of people the Democrat party owns, instead of INDIVIDUALS capable of making their own choice.

There is a good reason black voters refuse to vote republican in such high numbers.

The right insults them for their choice

they should be more insulted by the way you on the left speak about them. as if they are a group of people the Democrat party owns, instead of INDIVIDUALS capable of making their own choice.

Here is just how RACIST your thoughts are.

You dont evern realize that blacks are at the top workings of the Democractic party and help design the platform.

You in your racist mind you cant even grasp a party that is so full of people of color that they help run it.

You pretend in your mind that they are separate from the very party they help run.

I haven't run away from anything, you've simply ignored what I've said.

And you still haven't shown any words or actions of Mr. Brimelow that prove the charge of racism, either...

Just saying you answered is not an answer.

Why do you claim 90% of blacks dont vote with their heads?

You tried to explain why they vote democractic by claiming they all went to inner city schools

Not what I said, your reading comprehension, or lack thereof, is showing.

What I said was...
The standards of education, particularly in the inner cities, have been reduced to worthlessness. Critical thinking has been replaced by the 'victim mentality'. Rather than learning that the world at large has winners and losers, children are conditioned that they should get a trophy for TRYING.

And then I said...
Where did I say they were MORE susceptible? It should be obvious from the rise of Progressivism that ALL children, regardless of race, are susceptible to the indoctrination techniques approved and applied by the NEA.

They got YOU, didn't they?

Please try to keep up...

You never explained why BLACK voters are more susceptable to this in your theory.

Probably for the same reason they could re-elect Marion Barry over and over.

This is racist.

You are a racist and that is why you cant see racism

To point out that blacks vote for blacks based on being black is now racist?

I just gave you that Jackson interview where Samuel J. blatantly says he voted for Obama because he was black.

No the racist part is where you clip his comments to make it seem ONLY about race. From the OP that is not true, what could be your motivation for that?

You tried to explain why they vote democractic by claiming they all went to inner city schools

Not what I said, your reading comprehension, or lack thereof, is showing.

What I said was...

And then I said...
Where did I say they were MORE susceptible? It should be obvious from the rise of Progressivism that ALL children, regardless of race, are susceptible to the indoctrination techniques approved and applied by the NEA.

They got YOU, didn't they?

Please try to keep up...

You never explained why BLACK voters are more susceptable to this in your theory.
Please cast your gaze to the above bolded sentences and try again...

Forum List

Back