CPAC hosts white supremacists.......

There is a good reason black voters refuse to vote republican in such high numbers.

The right insults them for their choice

Where'd TM go? I guess Wiki and the SPLC were the only sources of the accusations against Brimelow. It's pretty convenient that a shyster like Dees is backed up by a source that can be edited by any Tom, Dick or Harry with an agenda.

C'mon libs, surely you've got SOMETHING?!?!?

what source will you consider legit?

Words and deeds, CC.

Just like was asked about Obama...

Which were provided, by the way... :eek:

But not words and deeds from certain websites?

Mass hypnotism is your answer?

No, liberal indoctrination/education....

why are blacks so susceptable in your theory?

Let me post this again, I guess you missed it...
The standards of education, particularly in the inner cities, have been reduced to worthlessness. Critical thinking has been replaced by the 'victim mentality'. Rather than learning that the world at large has winners and losers, children are conditioned that they should get a trophy for TRYING.

The standards of education, particularly in the inner cities, have been reduced to worthlessness. Critical thinking has been replaced by the 'victim mentality'. Rather than learning that the world at large has winners and losers, children are conditioned that they should get a trophy for TRYING.

Then answer why you think black people are more susceptable to the message?

Then answer why you think black people are more susceptable to the message?

Where did I say they were MORE susceptible? It should be obvious from the rise of Progressivism that ALL children, regardless of race, are susceptible to the indoctrination techniques approved and applied by the NEA.

They got YOU, didn't they?

why do 90% of black voters vote democratic.

They are NOT all from the inner city and white people live there too.

Are you claiming 90% of black people are from the poor inner city?

That is racist

You tried to explain why they vote democractic by claiming they all went to inner city schools

Please go get some of this claimed indoctrination?

Prove your claimed point has ANY basis in fact.

that doesnt explain why you believe that the black race are the only ones susceptible or more susceptible to brain washing. Why do you believe that is for the last 50 years?

You tried to explain why they vote democractic by claiming they all went to inner city schools

Not what I said, your reading comprehension, or lack thereof, is showing.

What I said was...

And then I said...
Where did I say they were MORE susceptible? It should be obvious from the rise of Progressivism that ALL children, regardless of race, are susceptible to the indoctrination techniques approved and applied by the NEA.

They got YOU, didn't they?

Please try to keep up...

Forum List

Back