"Cowards for Trump" will pull the lever behind the curtain...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Yup! I admit it! I'm a Trump coward.
I like millions of the "silent majority" don't want to get into arguments with people by supporting Trump. So we remain silent. Then when I do want to answer a pollster I will not be able to answer that because the biased pollster asks:
Q1) Are you leaning more towards Democrat or GOP?
My Answer "GOP"..
Pollster: Thank you goodbye!
Why? Because they want more Democrats then GOP to answer their questions.
So millions of us "coward Trump" supporters will pull the lever and the pollsters will be dumbfounded!

Proof?

HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls,
34.8 percent of Americans identify as Democrats and
28.7 percent identify as Republicans—roughly a six-point Democratic advantage.
This is very similar to the CBS poll’s partisan composition. Democrats maintain this advantage even among the national electorate. HuffPollster finds on average that among likely voters 38 percent are Democrats and 32.9 percent are Republicans—a 5.1-point Democratic advantage.
No, The Polls Aren’t Biased. Clinton Really Is Leading Trump

Hundreds of polls from 100 different pollsters find there are more Democrats then GOP counted in the polls.
YET this Gallup study shows there are less then 3% more Democrats then GOP.
Gallup says 29% called themselves Democrats...versus GOP which is 26%
3% difference...not the SIX POINTS that the above article states.
So the "pollsters" build in biases when they get ask 3% more Democrats then GOP every time they poll as HuffPollster has found!
galluptieddemosGOP.png

To represent the USA politically correct, pollsters should poll based on 3% more Democrats then GOP instead of right now 6% more Democrats.
Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows

Whose fault is it that so many republicans are just too embarrassed to admit what they really are and call themselves such a wide variety of other names instead? I would also be embarrassed to be associated with a party that hates the poor and minorities, and shuts the government down on a regular basis if they can't take more from the poor to give to the rich.

Whose fault is it that so many republicans are just too embarrassed to admit what they really are and call themselves such a wide variety of other names instead? I would also be embarrassed to be associated with a party that hates the poor and minorities, and shuts the government down on a regular basis if they can't take more from the poor to give to the rich.

I need some facts regarding "hates the poor and minorities" especially in the light of these differences:
Unlike your kind, I want to see workers being adequately compensated for their time and effort.[/QUOTE]
Unlike YOUR KIND... you want to see "workers" hold on to a rope rather then providing a PERSON a LADDER to climb to a better life!
Unlike YOUR KIND you rather "feed the "worker" a fish for a day rather then teach the PERSON to fish and feed them for a lifetime!
In other words you see "workers" and people like me see "people" that want to improve their lives on their OWN.
Your kind uses "worker".... i.e. a central government mentality... people like me see a "person" that wants to be independent of the government.
This mentality is the core difference between Your KIND and people like me.
See people like me know that practically speaking you CAN NOT have a cop on every street corner, a government working handing out paychecks to everyone!
Will NEVER work that way. It has been tried.

Since 1918 150 million people have died in that effort.

Mao Zedong, chairman of the Chinese communist party, introduced drastic changes in farming which prohibited farm ownership. Failure to abide by the policies led to persecution. The social pressure imposed on the citizens in terms of farming and business, which the government controlled, led to state instability.
Owing to the laws passed during the period and Great Leap Forward during 1958–1962, according to government statistics, about 36 million people died in this period.
Great Chinese Famine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I need some facts regarding "hates the poor and minorities" especially in the light of these differences:
Unlike your kind, I want to see workers being adequately compensated for their time and effort.
Unlike YOUR KIND... you want to see "workers" hold on to a rope rather then providing a PERSON a LADDER to climb to a better life!
Unlike YOUR KIND you rather "feed the "worker" a fish for a day rather then teach the PERSON to fish and feed them for a lifetime!
In other words you see "workers" and people like me see "people" that want to improve their lives on their OWN.
Your kind uses "worker".... i.e. a central government mentality... people like me see a "person" that wants to be independent of the government.
This mentality is the core difference between Your KIND and people like me.
See people like me know that practically speaking you CAN NOT have a cop on every street corner, a government working handing out paychecks to everyone!
Will NEVER work that way. It has been tried.

Since 1918 150 million people have died in that effort.

Mao Zedong, chairman of the Chinese communist party, introduced drastic changes in farming which prohibited farm ownership. Failure to abide by the policies led to persecution. The social pressure imposed on the citizens in terms of farming and business, which the government controlled, led to state instability.
Owing to the laws passed during the period and Great Leap Forward during 1958–1962, according to government statistics, about 36 million people died in this period.
Great Chinese Famine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/QUOTE]

You have such a long list of things you claim I want, but I have never expressed an interest, or even considered the things you attribute to me. Where are you getting your mis-information? I suggest you find a more accurate source, because judging by your stated beliefs, you have no Idea what I might want or care about.

So some of you anti-Trump people were laughing at me for saying I didn't want to put any identification about being a Trump supporter.
Well here in my community of Tampa... check out the idiots that like you support Hillary!!
Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 7.34.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 7.36.06 PM.png

And you idiots for Hillary keep calling people like me....You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic—you name it.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/lexicon_...s_has_some_fascinating_legal_antecedents.html

We "basket of deplorables for Trump" really feel sorry for such juvenile responses that start with Hillary and go really down hill from there!

Why are there so many brown-eyed pollsters?

Because, though they started out with a normal mixture of eye colours, most have been so filled with shit by people who are pissed at having dinner interrupted with junk push-polling that those baby blues are now Obama Brown.

I would also be embarrassed to be associated with a party that hates the poor and minorities, and shuts the government down on a regular basis if they can't take more from the poor to give to the rich.
Of course you're not embarrassed to post such nonsense. I do wonder what color is the sky in your world!

Forum List

Back