OH. NOOOS, Now Tom Brokaw Blasts New, Leftist House Dems 'Running through Halls'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Old school liberal Tom Brokaw shocked by new school hard leftists in charge of Dem party.

Ping our ABNORMAL Liberal list.....RANTS to follow...ROTFLMFAO!

image170.png

Here's looking at you, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez . . .

Saying that he blames the Democrats as much as the Republicans for the current DC disarray, Tom Brokaw, appearing on today's Morning Joe, said, "you've got the young people running through the halls, who are the new members of Congress, who are conducting pep rallies every day." Brokaw described the Dems being "driven hard by the left."

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Mark my word, the Democratic Party will turn cannibal toward their own this election cycle.

Old school liberal Tom Brokaw shocked by new school hard leftists in charge of Dem party.

Ping our ABNORMAL Liberal list.....RANTS to follow...ROTFLMFAO!

image170.png

Here's looking at you, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez . . .

Saying that he blames the Democrats as much as the Republicans for the current DC disarray, Tom Brokaw, appearing on today's Morning Joe, said, "you've got the young people running through the halls, who are the new members of Congress, who are conducting pep rallies every day." Brokaw described the Dems being "driven hard by the left."

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

Read more at newsbusters.org ...

wait til Beto is elected POTUS, and he skateboards into the Inauguration

Things are going pretty much as I feared.

The once-great Ideological Middle of this country is damn near invisible at this point.
What great ideological middle?

Middle of the roaders and go-along-to-get-along is primarily how we got into the current mess....They have made freaks like Occasional Cortex look like a reasonable option.
Those who don't exist on the wings can think for themselves and are far less susceptible to tribal behaviors.

They understand that communication and collaboration lead to innovation and progress.

This simplistic, binary, all-or-nothing madness is killing us.

[
Those who don't exist on the wings can think for themselves and are far less susceptible to tribal behaviors.

They understand that communication and collaboration lead to innovation and progress.

As though the "ideological middle" isn't itself a tribe?

What you call "communication and collaboration" ended up involving this nation up to its armpits in the bloodiest and most war torn century in human history.

[

As though the "ideological middle" isn't itself a tribe?

What you call "communication and collaboration" ended up involving this nation up to its armpits in the bloodiest and most war torn century in human history.
It also created our Constitution.

I don't know how the behaviors of the ends of our spectrum can be defended right now.

And I don't know how one tribe thinks it's going to "beat" the other.

The once-great Ideological Middle of this country is damn near invisible at this point.

And only one side is to blame for it.

Look at the damn wall for example. Trump has moved to the center from his orginal position, that can't be denied. In doing so he's pissed quite a few of his more extreme right supporters off, that also can't be denied. But he hasn't cared, he has instead said "we need to compromise and make a deal"

But on the left, the Pelosi's an Schumers are so scared of their more extreme left wing base that they have moved further left then they have EVER been in their political careers and refuse to even negotiate with a President who clearly is looking to make a deal.

If Pelosi and Schumer had the guts that Trump does this shut down would be over and our border would be far more secure than it is now.

Simple as that.

Last edited:
I don't know how the behaviors of the ends of our spectrum can be defended right now.

And I don't know how one tribe thinks it's going to "beat" the other.
Disagree....That mindset degraded, evaded, circumvented, and ignored the Constitution.....It has tacitly sought power as an end unto itself, without anyone stopping to say "what the hell are you doing?"....Now the totalitarian mindset of this "ideological middle" is out of the closet.....There was never anything "middle" or "moderate" about it.

The middle of the country votes exclusively Republican or Libertarian.

The so called "centrists" who vote for Democrats are hardcore leftists of yesteryear.

The middle of the country votes exclusively Republican or Libertarian. The so called "centrists" who vote for Democrats are hardcore leftists of yesteryear.
Disagree....That mindset degraded, evaded, circumvented, and ignored the Constitution.....It has tacitly sought power as an end unto itself, without anyone stopping to say "what the hell are you doing?"....Now the totalitarian mindset of this "ideological middle" is out of the closet.....There was never anything "middle" or "moderate" about it.
Well, you guys are certainly getting what you want.

This must be a very exciting time for you.

Look at the damn wall for example. Trump has moved to the center from his orginal position, that can't be denied. In doing so he's pissed quite a few of his more extreme right supporters off, that also can't be denied. But he hasn't cared, he has instead said "we need to compromise and make a deal"

But on the left, the Pelosi's an Schumers are so scared of their more extreme left wing base that they have moved further left then they have EVER been in their political careers and refuse to even negotiate with a President who clearly is looking to make a deal.

If Pelosi and Schumer had the guts that Trump does this shut down would be over and our border would be far more secure than it is now.

Simple as that.
So Trump gave them back their wallets. Big whoop! What else did he do, that signifies to your brain, that he's compromised?

Simple as that.
So Trump gave them back their wallets. Big whoop! What else did he do, that signifies to your brain, that he's compromised?

He's compromised on his position visa vie immigration, He's MUCH more moderate than he was as a candidate. There is really no point in denying this truth , and I'm not going to spend further time trying to "convince" you of that which you just want to deny.

The middle of the country votes exclusively Republican or Libertarian. The so called "centrists" who vote for Democrats are hardcore leftists of yesteryear.
Well, you guys are certainly getting what you want.

This must be a very exciting time for you.
Don't mistake my recognition of what has happened and is happening for my approval of it....F.A. Hayek called it way back in 1943...You'd do well to read The Road to Serfdom soon.

The Road to Serfdom | Friedrich A. Hayek

Forum List

Back