Covington Kid Suing CNN for $250M

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Fuckhead troll can’t read. It’s brand new News, Shitforbrains troll lover.

C78CEE98-7F81-4B42-A0FD-2ED2243BC30F.jpeg

CNN to be sued for more than $250M over 'vicious' and 'direct attacks' on Covington High student: lawyer

I should sue the covington students and school for eye damage from the faces they made. So stupid they looked.

Damn...

I'll take a lashing from CNN for 250 million dollars.

Hell I'll take two!

Damn...

Hell I'll take two!
Better think twice....that kid will take this with him on every job interview to every school he may apply for....his image is everywhere and will be used against him by left wing tyrants and fascists his entire life....

Pulling for him. CNN is worse than ISIS and needs to be bankrupted and dismantled.

Is there any doubt left that CNN is Americas enemy?.....

Damn...

Hell I'll take two!
Better think twice....that kid will take this with him on every job interview to every school he may apply for....his image is everywhere and will be used against him by left wing tyrants and fascists his entire life....

If not for the lawsuits most people would have already forgot this kid existed.

Damn...

Hell I'll take two!

You mean the lying media, not lawsuits.

Damn...

Hell I'll take two!

Most people?...most liberal people...Trump voters have not forgotten...Libs can act like jerks all they want like that Indian dude...CNN can lie all they want...but they should know that we will not forget...ever....

Damn...

Hell I'll take two!

Most people?...most liberal people...Trump voters have not forgotten...Libs can act like jerks all they want like that Indian dude...CNN can lie all they want...but they should know that we will not forget...ever....

Fox is the only people covering it, and they had to put it under a section called "controversies".

Damn...

Hell I'll take two!

Nah. By the time he gets through college he’ll wish people remembered this incident.

Damn...

Hell I'll take two!

What job? I have 250 million dollars. That's enough fuck you money for 3 lifetimes.

Damn...

Hell I'll take two!

Nah. By the time he gets through college he’ll wish people remembered this incident.
Or he won't care with all of those millions to spend...lol

Damn...

Hell I'll take two!

What job? I have 250 million dollars. That's enough fuck you money for 3 lifetimes.
Good point...

Damn...

Hell I'll take two!

A year from now...

"Do you know who I am?"

"Uh... were you in a commercial, or something?"

Forum List

Back