Covid, the MSM and mail in voting really changed our world!

Now you are just parroting what I have said to you.

How very pathetic you are.

But hey, have a great Sunday!
You are proving you are a liar with this statement: "But hey, have a great Sunday!"
So with one sentence you claim I'm pathetic and the next statement you wish me a great Sunday.
So many times when people say things like the above it definitely shows a mental issue, known as
"Cognitive dissonance is a mental conflict that occurs when your beliefs don't line up with your actions.

You are proving you are a liar with this statement: "But hey, have a great Sunday!"
So with one sentence you claim I'm pathetic and the next statement you wish me a great Sunday.

Well yes, even pathetic people deserve happiness and great days.

Why would you think otherwise?

Oh wait, you do not think. I keep forgetting how proud you are of that fact

Even though there’s plenty of smoke, I don’t think it’s appropriate to tout Trumps narrative that the election was “stolen”.. like the Democrats did in 2016 when they claimed Russia stole the election for Trump as behind the scenes they put forth their coup on Trump using the FBI.

The election was absolutely rigged, however. The media state and big tech colluded with the DNC to protect Biden from negative coverage overall and particularly involving a few monumental stories that were declared “misinformation” but ended up being true, validating Conservatives who were right on most of the 2020 issues.

If we didn’t have this Collusion, I’d say Trump wins pretty substantially.

Remember, these elections are close even though the matchup is:

Democrats, 90% of the media state, big tech, academia, Hollywood, FBI, Wall Street/global corps

Vs.

Republicans and 10% of media

If it was just conservatism vs Leftism.. conservatism would win by many times over. The only way leftism can exist is with massive protection/exaggeration for their cause and institutional suppression of their opponent, continual propaganda from mainstream social institutions, and indoctrination of the young.

Well yes, even pathetic people deserve happiness and great days.

Why would you think otherwise?

Oh wait, you do not think. I keep forgetting how proud you are of that fact
Actually the differences between you and me are readily recognizable.
As a pathetic person, I find your pomposity as kind of sad because you are so willing to be a perfect example of what my Mom taught me..(evidently no one did for you)
"When you point your finger at someone..(as you did identifying me as "pathetic") remember there are 3 fingers pointing back at you!"
Your pomposity is also displayed by bragging about what most intelligent people believe, that there are few if any "ORIGINAL" ideas that you have original ideas.
Until you share at least ONE of your original unique ideas you in my modest opinion are a liar.

Last edited:
Even though there’s plenty of smoke, I don’t think it’s appropriate to tout Trumps narrative that the election was “stolen”.. like the Democrats did in 2016 when they claimed Russia stole the election for Trump as behind the scenes they put forth their coup on Trump using the FBI.

The election was absolutely rigged, however. The media state and big tech colluded with the DNC to protect Biden from negative coverage overall and particularly involving a few monumental stories that were declared “misinformation” but ended up being true, validating Conservatives who were right on most of the 2020 issues.

If we didn’t have this Collusion, I’d say Trump wins pretty substantially.

Remember, these elections are close even though the matchup is:

Democrats, 90% of the media state, big tech, academia, Hollywood, FBI, Wall Street/global corps

Vs.

Republicans and 10% of media

If it was just conservatism vs Leftism.. conservatism would win by many times over. The only way leftism can exist is with massive protection/exaggeration for their cause and institutional suppression of their opponent, continual propaganda from mainstream social institutions, and indoctrination of the young.
To back up your contention regarding the MSM... check this out..
Because the MSM donated 96% to Hillary, then they spent the next 4 years with 92% negative news about Trump and then donating 90% to Biden in 2020 while ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in advertising time by spending 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20 Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study

Just a note: I'm not saying this... the following people are saying it!
MSMdonations.png

To back up your contention regarding the MSM... check this out..
Because the MSM donated 96% to Hillary, then they spent the next 4 years with 92% negative news about Trump and then donating 90% to Biden in 2020 while ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in advertising time by spending 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20 Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study

Just a note: I'm not saying this... the following people are saying it!
View attachment 787417
Oh it’s known media is made up of like 90+ % card carrying Democrats.

And more and more we see the idea of a “journalist” be replaced by the new age “activist who happens to write opinion pieces on major outlets”.

If you want an example, look no further than how adversarial the media was to trump vs the lapdogs they are to Biden.

Forum List

Back