Covid, the MSM and mail in voting really changed our world!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The total electoral college vote for Biden was 74 votes.

Of the electoral states.."just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
In AZ 17,177 MISMATCHED signature votes were counted for Biden .

Biden Trump
  • If Popular vote 1,672,143 1,661,686 Biden won by 10,457 or just 0.003136%
  • Percentage 49.36% 49.06%

Folks AGAIN... 17,177 signatures mismatched. If those votes had not been counted... how many were for Biden vs Trump?

Votersmismatchedsignatures051923.png

My signature is different every time I sign it. It was consistent before computers and online banking. I used to have to write a bunch of checks each month, and every credit card purchase required a signature. Now I sign my name maybe one per month and it shows. Sometimes my hand locks up mid-signature. It's a mess.

Of the electoral states.."just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

Biden Trump

Folks AGAIN... 17,177 signatures mismatched. If those votes had not been counted... how many were for Biden vs Trump?

View attachment 786952
Crybaby Loser

mail in voting were the ballot was requested....is different than mass mail in voting were you get one whether want one or not.....trump blew this whole thing out of proportion........
Same ballot, same procedure

So called mail in voting has always been party of Dems long game to RIG, CHEAT and STEAL elections. Hell they have been cheating in the Dem districts for decades, they just took their election cheating game national is all.

mail in voting were the ballot was requested....is different than mass mail in voting were you get one whether want one or not.....trump blew this whole thing out of proportion........
I use absentee voting as an over 65 person. But unlike California where they MAILED out ballots without the voter asking for a ballot,
it allowed REGISTERED voters to vote even if the voter was NOT the person the ballot was mailed to, i.e. mismatched signatures!
FACT?California’s pandemic-inspired move toward mailing a ballot to every registered, active voter will become a permanent part of the state’s political landscape, an embrace of an extended and flexible voting process instead of the traditional focus on a single day of voting in person.
Gov. Gavin Newsom’s signature Monday on Assembly Bill 37 makes California the eighth state in the nation with a law on the books requiring every voter to be mailed a ballot. The new law is part of an evolution of voting in the state over the last two decades, an effort to provide voters more options for when and where to cast their ballots.

“Data shows that sending everyone a ballot in the mail provides voters access. And when voters get ballots in the mail, they vote,” Assemblyman Marc Berman (D-Palo Alto), the bill’s author, said during a Senate committee hearing in July.

So tell me... the average election signature verification worker had according to this

While more time consuming than the first-tier review,
Tier 2 review should not require more than 30 seconds per signature.
Tier 3 Review ...This final tier of review, for ballots that did not match in either Tier 1 or Tier 2, requires much closer inspection and often includes looking deeper into the voter record for older signatures or other sources of evidence. Ideally, that includes signatures on file from previous registration updates or mail ballot request forms. Because the signature will be in a final rejection status after this tier of review (unless the voter meets the criteria for curing the discrepancy) it is important to have a bipartisan team make the decision together. This level of review is a bit more painstaking and can take up to 3 minutes per signature.
Examples of Tier 3 review.. and remember the below Maricopa Whistleblowers state thousands of ballots were counted with mismatched signatures. Why? Again, with only 10,000 difference in Arizona in favor of Biden...how many of the mismatched signatures were for Biden?
Please make an intelligent comment which I know will be VERY VERY hard for you to do as you are confronted with the facts!
Votersmismatchedsignatures051923.png

Biden Trump

View attachment 786952

gatewaypundit = fake news.

Go play Chopsticks on your Casio, fruitcake.
We've NEVER had the massive mail-in voting as we did in 2020.

The chopsticks are what you use for brains.
Just because it never has been done does not mean it can't happen.

Forum List

Back