Covid, the MSM and mail in voting really changed our world!

Good to see you moving on from EVs.
There is no way the world is moving on from EVs with idiots like you agreeing with fellow idiot who said:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So Biden guaranteeing "riding fossil fuels" means no more gasoline and all cars and what people like you and Biden seem to forget is:
ALL TRUCKS will be EVs.
What is truly sad is how uninformed and illogical people like you and Biden are.
Simple fact if Biden et. al. dummies like you continue to promote EVs there is NOT enough electricity generating plants in the USA to meet the demand.
While destroying the fossil fuels industry, Biden will be a direct cause of permanent electric black outs around the USA.
FACT: 11,070 total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
FACT: These plants create: 4,165,030,000,000 kWh/year...
Electricity generation, capacity, and sales in the United States - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

FACT: If 80% of cars/trucks are EVs in the USA, EVs will require nearly 2 times the electricity currently generated in the USA.
An EV car uses .25 kWh to travel 1 mile, A 2022 Tesla Model 3 RWD: 25 kWh/100 miles Average Electric Car kWh Per Mile [Results From 231 EVs]
Trucks 1.89 kWh per Mile Per Truck. Battery capacity and recharging needs for electric buses in city transit service (Journal Article) | OSTI.GOV
Average American car travels 14,263 miles per year...https://www.thezebra.com/resources/driving/average-miles-driven-per-year/
Trucks average 100,000 miles per truck/ year source: How Many Miles Do Truckers Drive a Year?
  • Thus 650,963,320,000 total kWh by EV car drivers will be required for 2,603,853,280,000 miles
  • Thus 7,352,100,000,000 total KWh for EV trucks Economics and Industry Data
  • Total 8,003,063,320,000 kWh will be needed just for EV cars/trucks, so how will the current 11,070 power plants generate the additional 8 Trillion kWh?
This would require at the total 4.165 trillion kWh generated by the current 11,070 power plants per plant of 376,244,806 kWh construction of
21,270 NEW non-fossil fuel (nuclear for example) power plants. Advanced nuclear reactors are estimated to cost $5,366 for every kilowatt of capacity.
That means to produce all the additional 8 trillion kWh in electricity for 80% of EV cars/trucks of 8,003,063,320,000 kWh X $5,366/kWh equals FACT: Why America abandoned nuclear power (and what we can learn from South Korea)

$42,944,437,775,120,000 to build 21,270 new non-fossil fuel plants.
Let me repeat... 21,270 NEW nuclear power plants at cost per plant of $2,018,929,627,823 per plant based on each kWh generate cost $5,366/kWh.
Totally ridiculous numbers for sure... But would any of you lazy dummies prove the numbers wrong? Of course you won't because the numbers are facts and more so because you idiots are too lazy to find out...EVEN though I've provided the FACTS!

There is no way the world is moving on from EVs with idiots like you agreeing with fellow idiot who said:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

And just like Pavlov's dogs you cannot help but post a lie and then repost your copy and paste for the 100th plus time.

Thanks, that was just too damn easy.

And just like Pavlov's dogs you cannot help but post a lie and then repost your copy and paste for the 100th plus time.

Thanks, that was just too damn easy.
LIE??? When dumb shits like you CAN'T evidently READ the following and SEE the FACTS put in front of you, you are truly a danger to Americans!
Ignorance is the number one reason for people dying and in your case I guarantee that when you need the respirator to work but there is a electric black out
caused by the stupidity of people NOT realizing where the electricity comes from i.e. YOU will be suffering. Do you really NOT know where your electricity comes from? Especially when the dummy like Biden wants to rid the USA of In 2022, about 4,243 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.24 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States.
About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases.
And dummies like Biden and obviously you ...

Not only do dummies like you NOT realize where electricity comes from, let alone 60% that Biden guarantees to rid, you stupidly want EVs that will demand
nearly 200% more electricity than the current amount being created today.

Yes, a lie.

I never agreed with the idiot who said..."I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

But that will not keep you from lying about me...lies and copy and paste is all you have.

You have no thoughts of your own

Yes, a lie.

I never agreed with the idiot who said..."I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

But that will not keep you from lying about me...lies and copy and paste is all you have.

You have no thoughts of your own
Of course I don't have thoughts of my own ANY more than you have an original thought! No one has a totally original thought but see being the dummy as you are you don't even know that!
And see you can't even remember the most important person to tell us.."I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
Even that is hard for you to understand the impact that dumb ass comment by Biden had on our lives!
AGAIN... not my words but the CEO of Chevron...,Mike Wirth said, is representative of fossil fuel executives, banks, shareholders and ultimately gas stations that RAISED their prices while they can!
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
The above oil companies had a perfect excuse to raise prices! After all the future President of the USA tells them he guarantees to put them out of business.
And you are half right..when you say..."copy and paste is all you have." Of course I copy and paste. I don't copy and paste lies though.
When I document almost every copy and paste YOU can read the source and verify if it is a lie! Something you hardly ever do... you expect people to
believe your personal, subjective, unverifiable statements? Not only are you lazy but truly pompous to believe people believe what YOU say!

Of course I don't have thoughts of my own ANY more than you have an original thought! No one has a totally original thought but see being the dummy as you are you don't even know that!

It is not that we have nothing but totally original thought, but someone of us do have some original thought. You are not one of those people.

And see you can't even remember the most important person to tell us.."I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Yep, the idiot did say that, and the oil companies laughed all the way to the bank. And now we are both producing more oil and NG than ever, we are also exporting more of both than ever.

It is not that we have nothing but totally original thought, but someone of us do have some original thought. You are not one of those people.

Yep, the idiot did say that, and the oil companies laughed all the way to the bank. And now we are both producing more oil and NG than ever, we are also exporting more of both than ever.

You are right about one thing... I as H. L. Mencken said about me and 80% of people agree with this meme that you as an original thinker never thought about!
Originalthought quote.png

Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren't very new at all. Abraham Lincoln
Only those with no memory insist on their originality. Coco Chanel
The average man never really thinks from end to end of his life. The mental activity of such people is only a mouthing of cliches. What they mistake for thought is simply a repetition of what they have heard. My guess is that well over 80 percent of the human race goes through life without having a single original thought.
H. L. Mencken
NOTE: Golfing Gator considers himself as one of the 20%.... Pretty pompous!
I've never had an original thought in my lifeand there's tons of people on the internet happy to tell me just that. Shepard Fairey
NOTE: I definitely can relate to that Gator!!!

HEY Dylan... Tell that to Gator!!...If there's an original thought out there, I could use one right now. Bob Dylan

I feel like everything is inspired by something else. There is no 100 percent original thought. Ne-Yo

Hey Ne-Yo... Gator knows you are wrong ...because Gator says so!!!

An original thought would crack your feeble skull like a thunderbolt, you craven vulture.
Christopher Moore--- I probably shouldn't share your quote with Gator!!!

NOTE: Golfing Gator considers himself as one of the 20%.... Pretty pompous!

Way more than just one of the 20%, that is rather insulting.

But hey, I get it. Coming from your perspective the idea of having an original idea seems like the realm of the gods.

Way more than just one of the 20%, that is rather insulting.

But hey, I get it. Coming from your perspective the idea of having an original idea seems like the realm of the gods.
Oh my goodness. So now Golfing Gator considers himself god-like!
Just to remind others.. this is what Golfing Gator wrote about himself...
"but someone of us do have some original thought and Coming from your perspective the idea of having an original idea seems like the realm of the gods."

In my college psychology courses someone who believes they are "god-like" has a
... Narcissistic Personality Disorder, the proper term for some who has a "God Complex" is a rare mental disorder characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, entitlement, a deep need for admiration, and an alarming lack of empathy for other people. The extreme confidence, however, is typically a veneer masking such cripplingly low self-esteem where even the slightest criticism can lead to a complete breakdown"

Based on my experiences, I am going to ignore the rest of your comments so as NOT to engender further crippling of your low self-esteem that you consider your self better than what H. L. Mencken said about people like you...My guess is that well over 80 percent of the human race goes through life without having a single original thought."... i.e. you consider everything you write is original and therefore does not need substantiation by literate people who are not hampered as you are with the low self-esteem that you exhibit a "God Complex"... believing since you said you have original ideas you are in the realm of the gods.

No, I do not. I think it is actually normal to think for myself.

Sorry you have such shitty reading comprehension, but it is not surprising at all.

The total electoral college vote for Biden was 74 votes.

Of the electoral states.."just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
In AZ 17,177 MISMATCHED signature votes were counted for Biden .

Biden Trump
  • If Popular vote 1,672,143 1,661,686 Biden won by 10,457 or just 0.003136%
  • Percentage 49.36% 49.06%

Folks AGAIN... 17,177 signatures mismatched. If those votes had not been counted... how many were for Biden vs Trump?

View attachment 786952
Eh, my life is just as normal as it ever was before 2020.

Just to remind others.. this is what Golfing Gator wrote about himself...
"but someone of us do have some original thought and Coming from your perspective the idea of having an original idea seems like the realm of the gods."

In my college psychology courses someone who believes they are "god-like" has a
... Narcissistic Personality Disorder, the proper term for some who has a "God Complex" is a rare mental disorder characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, entitlement, a deep need for admiration, and an alarming lack of empathy for other people. The extreme confidence, however, is typically a veneer masking such cripplingly low self-esteem where even the slightest criticism can lead to a complete breakdown"

Based on my experiences, I am going to ignore the rest of your comments so as NOT to engender further crippling of your low self-esteem that you consider your self better than what H. L. Mencken said about people like you...My guess is that well over 80 percent of the human race goes through life without having a single original thought."... i.e. you consider everything you write is original and therefore does not need substantiation by literate people who are not hampered as you are with the low self-esteem that you exhibit a "God Complex"... believing since you said you have original ideas you are in the realm of the gods.
You studied Freud in college psychology that is why you are old.

One thin
What a stupid comment! MY being 80 years old has NOTHING to do with Freud! Maybe you should get a little professional help especially with YOUR display of
cognitive dissonance!
It might also help if you did a little research before you make another ignorant comment!
How Freudian Psychology Still Affects The Field
The fact that people are still interested in Freudian psychology indicates that there is something in it that may still be relevant to the modern world. Many psychology theorists and researchers have used Freudian psychology terms and ideas as a basis for current theories and studies.

Oh and by the way.."Cognitive dissonance".. In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the perception of contradictory information and the mental toll of it.

No, I do not. I think it is actually normal to think for myself.

Sorry you have such shitty reading comprehension, but it is not surprising at all.
Once again... you really don't understand what you are writing!
Thinking for yourself has NOTHING to do with ORIGINAL ideas. Here read again what the comments are about "original thinking"!
AGAIN NOT MY ideas but people that have had cumulatively more experiences than me...hence I'm sharing them with you because you obviously have no concept of
what you are conflating!

Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren't very new at all. Abraham Lincoln
Only those with no memory insist on their originality. Coco Chanel
The average man never really thinks from end to end of his life. The mental activity of such people is only a mouthing of cliches. What they mistake for thought is simply a repetition of what they have heard. My guess is that well over 80 percent of the human race goes through life without having a single original thought.
H. L. Mencken

I've never had an original thought in my lifeand there's tons of people on the internet happy to tell me just that. Shepard Fairey

HEY Dylan... Tell that to Gator!!...If there's an original thought out there, I could use one right now. Bob Dylan

I feel like everything is inspired by something else. There is no 100 percent original thought. Ne-Yo

Hey Ne-Yo... Gator knows you are wrong ...because Gator says so!!!

An original thought would crack your feeble skull like a thunderbolt, you craven vulture.
Christopher Moore--- I probably shouldn't share your quote with Gator!!!

AGAIN NOT MY ideas

And this is your each and every post.

Nothing is your ideas, none of it is ever your own thoughts.

You have never shown on here you are cabable of having your own thoughts, all you can do is copy and paste the words of others.

You have not ever even shown that you have any understanding of the words you post on here.

I get that to you this is normal, but not all of us are that way.

And this is your each and every post.

Nothing is your ideas, none of it is ever your own thoughts.

You have never shown on here you are cabable of having your own thoughts, all you can do is copy and paste the words of others.

You have not ever even shown that you have any understanding of the words you post on here.

I get that to you this is normal, but not all of us are that way.
For someone who touts himself as an original thinker in the vein of Edison, Freud, etc., you can't even pay attention to the little red dotted line telling you that
Screen Shot 2023-05-21 at 8.14.21 AM.png
is misspelled!
Your "original" thinking is suspect if you can't write a 26 word sentence correctly EVEN if shown your mistake with a little red dotted underline!
Ignoring reality is a characteristic of faux "original" thinkers....hence you phonily consider you are an original thinker. Being the skeptic, share with the readers,
name just one original though that Golfing Gator has had. Just one. Give me just one Golfing Gator's original thought you know like "the earth is flat"!

For someone who touts himself as an original thinker in the vein of Edison, Freud, etc., you can't even pay attention to the little red dotted line telling you that
Screen Shot 2023-05-21 at 8.14.21 AM.png
is misspelled!
Your "original" thinking is suspect if you can't write a 26 word sentence correctly EVEN if shown your mistake with a little red dotted underline!

I just truly do not give enough of a shit about you to even pay attention to such things.

I just truly do not give enough of a shit about you to even pay attention to such things.
And that is the perfect example of someone WHO HAS HAD not one "original thought"! That is how the Luddites reacted to simple improvements in mankind!
Knowing your lack of learning incentives, you won't spend any time looking up the term.
You are continuing to show your intelligence and lack of thinking!

And that is the perfect example of someone WHO HAS HAD not one "original thought"! That is how the Luddites reacted to simple improvements in mankind!
Knowing your lack of learning incentives, you won't spend any time looking up the term.

Now you are just parroting what I have said to you.

How very pathetic you are.

But hey, have a great Sunday!

Oh I totally agree with Golfing Gator...he finds my above comment funny! And I do too! Someone like Gator makes up stuff, posts it as his own "original " thought.. is
just as funny! Here Gator bragging he has original thoughts, DOESN"T show a one, and then agrees with me... he is the joke!

Forum List

Back