CDZ Covid testing and vaccine mandatory?

Employer, Yes. Government, No.
I disagree. The employer should provide an option other than forced compliance on vaccination. Employees should be able to wear a mask and or test regularly. That is more than enough in most business settings. Healthcare and other professions where the employee cannot avoid close contact with customers/patients would be the one exception.
Remember that this is the first so-called vaccine that doesn't promise immunity or the ability to stop transmission. The PhD who pioneered mRNA tech has come out denouncing the dangers of these experimental (his term) shots.

I disagree. The employer should provide an option other than forced compliance on vaccination. Employees should be able to wear a mask and or test regularly. That is more than enough in most business settings. Healthcare and other professions where the employee cannot avoid close contact with customers/patients would be the one exception.
Remember that this is the first so-called vaccine that doesn't promise immunity or the ability to stop transmission. The PhD who pioneered mRNA tech has come out denouncing the dangers of these experimental (his term) shots.
I am not down with the public or the government setting the standard of what rules are to be in place and followed in order to maintain employment and be allowed inside the business. If you own the business, you get to set the rules. People are free to follow the rules or quit and take a different, possibly better job to get away from workplace rules, they don't like.

At this point would be happy if unvaxed people would do the polite thing and stay 6 feet away while inside a public place.

Forum List

Back