Court Rules Kentucky Print Shop Has Right to Avoid Making Gay Pride T-shirts

I don't want to live in a country where private business can decide what they want to manufacture!!

Businesses should ONLY be allowed to do what the MOTHER GOVERNMENT tells them to do.

Make America Straight Again

The real motive of the judge is that he doesn't want to get overturned by the Supreme Court. With a fairyphile SCROTUS, he would have ordered that the Christian's business be confiscated.

If I went into a bakery run by homosexuals and asked them to bake a cake of a vagina and write on the cake, "I LOVE PUSSY!!!"....and the baker refused, there is not a chance in hell the gubmint would step in and force the bakery to make the cake or be subject to large fines.

/---- Bad analogy. They probably would bake it. But what if you asked for a cake with Homosexuality is a sin against God? Then they would refuse.

Update! Here's a different source.

What a nice win for heterosexual Christians!

[Chief Judge Joy A. Kramer said she found no evidence that the store owner “refused any individual the full and equal enjoyment of goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations it offered to everyone else because the individual in question had a specific sexual orientation or gender identity.”]

A sane sound decision and it’s a start. These bakers all across the country who have lost everything because of their religious convictions should be able to sue these gay organizations to recoup at least some of their loss.

Christian printer doesn’t have to make pro-gay shirts, appeals court rules

If youve ever witnessed a homosexual pride parade/celebration there is absolutely no pride involved........ZERO
Really ? No pride?
upload_2017-5-13_15-50-50.png
upload_2017-5-13_15-51-6.png
upload_2017-5-13_15-52-2.png

What do you see here. These parades are different now. There is no longer a propensity to be lewd and shocking. They don't have to express militancy flaunting sexuality.

Now, please explain what the fuck this piece of flame trolling has to do with the topic or shut up

I don't want to live in a country where private business can decide what they want to manufacture!!

Businesses should ONLY be allowed to do what the MOTHER GOVERNMENT tells them to do.

Make America Straight Again

The real motive of the judge is that he doesn't want to get overturned by the Supreme Court. With a fairyphile SCROTUS, he would have ordered that the Christian's business be confiscated.
Maybe you also believe this: Gordon Klingenschmitt: The Democratic Party Requires Its Members To Be Demon-Possessed And ‘Serve The Devil’ | Right Wing Watch

Yes. Unlike baking a cake, this was a case about speech. Nobody has to print something they don't want to.

The cake was about freedom of religion. Why should anyone be forced to do something that goes against their religion? Should we force Muslim owned restaurants to serve pork?

Yes. Unlike baking a cake, this was a case about speech. Nobody has to print something they don't want to.

A wedding cake isn't just a generic product—it's an artistic expression of support and celebration for an event. The exact same principles ought to apply.

Oh bullshit. You sell a product. You can't sell the cake to couple A then refuse to sell to couple B because they are (insert group protected by local, state or federal PA laws)

A wedding cake isn't just a generic product—it's an artistic expression of support and celebration for an event. The exact same principles ought to apply.

Oh bullshit. You sell a product. You can't sell the cake to couple A then refuse to sell to couple B because they are (insert group protected by local, state or federal PA laws)

The First Amendment is still part of the highest law of the land; and it explicitly protects freedom of expression (including nonexpression) and religion, and implicitly protects freedom of conscience and of association. If you don't like it, then try to get a new amendment ratified to repeal it.

Owners of private businesses should be able to sell to anyone they want..just as the consumer should be able to choose whatever business they want to buy from.

It's not a difficult concept...it's called FREEDOM.

That concept has escaped a lot of people these days. If I went into a business and the owner didn't want to do business with me because I'm not white I'd just go some place else. Yeah, I'd probably be pissed and let him know what a huge piece of shit he is, but I'm not going to go file a lawsuit. Why would I want to give my business to someone who doesn't like me? These lawsuits aren't for seeking justice; they are for revenge.
Bullshit! It is about a violation of the law against discrimination. It is about a group being inconvenienced and humiliated. And the article does not make it clear that this ruling was the result of a suit brought by the gay pride group. It may well have been an action initiated by the state as a violation of the law.
You're stupid, but then again all control freaks are

Dumb thread:

1. Can't compel speech
2. No PA laws for gays in PA

Nothing burger

Some might consider it dumb to not know what state is mentioned in the title of the thread.

It's been a while since I took geography, but I was taught that Pennsylvania and Kentucky are 2 different states, even though they may have similar laws.

For all you dolts who want to force cake baking and t shirt printing let me ask you

If a shop owner refused to print t shirts saying "Gays are Hellbound" then how up in arms would you be???

Dumb thread:

1. Can't compel speech
2. No PA laws for gays in PA

Nothing burger

Some might consider it dumb to not know what state is mentioned in the title of the thread.

It's been a while since I took geography, but I was taught that Pennsylvania and Kentucky are 2 different states, even though they may have similar laws.

KY. It was a typo, get over it.

Forum List

Back