Court Rules Kentucky Print Shop Has Right to Avoid Making Gay Pride T-shirts

What's funny is that a business run by protected groups aren't forced to manufacture anything they don't want to.

If a t-shirt company is operated by a homosexual who doesn't want to manufacture shirts he feels are overtly heterosexual or misogynist, he would NOT BE FORCED TO PRODUCED THEM.....NOR SHOULD HE.

Summary:

According to snowflake logic and liberal government mules, heterosexuals MUST make products for HOMOSEXUALS, but not VICE VERSA.

Last edited:
What's funny is that a business run by protected groups aren't forced to manufacture anything they don't want to.

If a t-shirt company is operated by a homosexual who doesn't want to manufacture shirts he feels are overtly hetersexual or misogynist, he would NOT BE FORCED TO PRODUCED THEM.....NOR SHOULD HE.

Summary:

According to snowflake logic and liberal government mules, heterosexuals MUST make products for HOMSEXUALS, but not VICE VERSA.
Which should be brought up in court with supporting evidence.

I really don't have anything against gays, so long as they keep what they do to themselves just as I don't flaunt my heterosexuality in their face. But this activism stuff where they try to tell businesses what do do is bull. Bigger bull that the Obama Admin. backed them up with force. If I run a business, it is my choice what I do, how I operate and whom I serve. If you don't like it, go down the street to the next place. No matter how you dice it, homosexuality is an unnatural lifestyle that offends some religions and faiths because the species cannot survive living that way. If you want to be gay, deal with it. No one ever said life was fair.

Owners of private businesses should be able to sell to anyone they want..just as the consumer should be able to choose whatever business they want to buy from.

It's not a difficult concept...it's called FREEDOM.

I don't want to live in a country where private business can decide what they want to manufacture!!

Businesses should ONLY be allowed to do what the MOTHER GOVERNMENT tells them to do.

Yes. Unlike baking a cake, this was a case about speech. Nobody has to print something they don't want to.
Even if the cake says "Fuck You, Elma" or "I love to grab pussy"?

I don't want to live in a country where private business can decide what they want to manufacture!!

Businesses should ONLY be allowed to do what the MOTHER GOVERNMENT tells them to do.

Yes. Unlike baking a cake, this was a case about speech. Nobody has to print something they don't want to.
Even if the cake says "Fuck You, Elma" or "I love to grab pussy"?
Correct. If you don't want to write that, you don't have to.

If I went into a bakery run by homosexuals and asked them to bake a cake of a vagina and write on the cake, "I LOVE PUSSY!!!"....and the baker refused, there is not a chance in hell the gubmint would step in and force the bakery to make the cake or be subject to large fines.

If I went into a bakery run by homosexuals and asked them to bake a cake of a vagina and write on the cake, "I LOVE PUSSY!!!"....and the baker refused, there is not a chance in hell the gubmint would step in and force the bakery to make the cake or be subject to large fines.
Correct. Because that is speech. But they would have to sell you a cake.

Which is why this needs to go to court.

Forum List

Back