Watching a documentory on Audience channel called "American Standoff"..

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Interesting documentory.. Question - Had the federal government become abusive in their tactics by way of government rule against American citizens in the case ?

Does this happen worst or more under Democrat or Republican regime's/rule ???

I just saw something horrible on this documentory, where as they just shot an old man who climbed out of an SUV, and then they looked as if they were attempting to kill everyone in the SUV afterwards.. Kidding me right ? The officers bosses need to be brought to justice under President Trump, and tried for what they did if they haven't been tried already..... It's time to right the wrongs of this mess if it hasn't been done already. Bully and intimidation by the feds in such regard is totally wrong if it is in the wrong, and those agents bosses who were involved in that specific incident need to be locked up for life if they set those people up.

That was disgusting, and especially so because the agents were still laying seige to the SUV after they had slain the unarmed man outside the vehicle according to the film... It's as if they had orders to do so in the situation maybe....... Wow !! Unbelievable.

When we start eating our own in this country, then we are no longer a free country in representation of. Hope all that mess has been resolved, and something learned by it all...... Why would our government put itself into a position that causes such a thing to occur ? Has the country been satisfied that such a thing has been fully resolved ?? Are there any ranchers in prison still, and should Mr. Trump pardon them immediately if there are ? What can be done to mend these broken bridges between the government and the ranchers/citizens ????? Hope that never happens again... Good grief...

I agree with the analysis of the situation by one who said they could have laid spike strips, and once the vehicle stopped there would have been no where for them to go. Then it would have just been a waiting game until they gave up or would have produced a weapon that could have been seen by one of the officers.

The government got greedy at Waco, and caused countless lives to parish in the basement of that place. If they would have waited it out (no matter how long it took), those people also had no place to go, and eventually they would have surrendered. The media being there, probably fueled the fires of pride until the feds reacted foolishly or to quickly. This is why I guess Trump is trying to seperate his administration from the media right now, because the media can cause some devastating events to occur in this country, and especially if it becomes corrupt in it's intent and agenda it may be running. Is the Democrat media worse than the Republican media when it comes to sparking tragic events to occur in this nation or vice-versa ?

Last edited:
Interesting documentory.. Question - Had the federal government become abusive in their tactics by way of government rule against American citizens in the case ?

I just saw something horrible on this documentory, where as they just shot an old man who climbed out of an SUV, and then they looked as if they were attempting to kill everyone in the SUV afterwards.. Kidding me right ? The officers bosses need to be brought to justice under President Trump, and tried for what they did if they haven't been tried already..... It's time to right the wrongs of this mess if it hasn't been done already. Bully and intimidation by the feds in such regard is totally wrong if it is in the wrong, and those agents bosses who were involved in that specific incident need to be locked up for life if they set those people up.

That was disgusting, and especially so because the agents were still laying seige to the SUV after they had slain the unarmed man outside the vehicle according to the film... It's as if they had orders to do so in the situation maybe....... Wow !! Unbelievable.

When we start eating our own in this country, then we are no longer a free country in representation of. Hope all that mess has been resolved, and something learned by it all...... Why would our government put itself into a position that causes such a thing to occur ? Has the country been satisfied that such a thing has been fully resolved ?? Are there any ranchers in prison still, and should Mr. Trump pardon them immediately if there are ? What can be done to mend these broken bridges between the government and the ranchers/citizens ????? Hope that never happens again... Good grief...

I agree with the analysis of the situation by one who said they could have laid spike strips, and once the vehicle stopped there would have been no where for them to go. Then it would have just been a waiting game until they gave up or would have produced a weapon that could have been seen by one of the officers.

The government got greedy at Waco, and caused countless lives to parish in the basement of that place. If they would have waited it out (no matter how long it took), those people also had no place to go, and eventually they would have surrendered. The media being there, probably fueled the fires of pride until the feds reacted foolishly or to quickly. This is why I guess Trump is trying to seperate his administration from the media right now, because the media can cause some devastating events to occur in this country, and especially if it becomes corrupt in it's intent and agenda it may be running. Is the Democrat media worse than the Republican media when it comes to sparking tragic events to occur in this nation or vice-versa ?
hate to be a bummer, but soylent green's not that far away, eating our own.
the wall is the last and best chance to regain control.

hate to be a bummer, but soylent green's not that far away, eating our own.
the wall is the last and best chance to regain control.
What is "Soylent Green's" ?? Thanks.

. Does politics cause the mess, or is it the offices of government who have department heads that get cocky, and therefore they instruct their staff to do tragic things as a result of their over reactive knee jerk decisions or reactions to put down a resistance with athoritarion tactics, even if that athority is being run by a wrong headed management staff ??

Who oversees the oversee'ers these days ??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back