Court rules health care bill is Constitutional

It is a political system that has worked for the last 225 years. We elect representatives who most closely meet our political views. If we are not happy...we vote them out

You have something against America? Which political system do you recommend?

Dumbasses keep electing the very same mindset that means to take 'em down. Where's the logic in that?

The logic in that is that, like it or not...the voters are always right
You may not like the outcome but the voters have the ultimate decision

That is why America has the greatest political system in the world

Did the voters vote for cap and trade, which the EPA is going to impose, or Net Neutrality, which the FCC is going to impose?

Did Obama run on either of those things?

Dumbasses keep electing the very same mindset that means to take 'em down. Where's the logic in that?

Did the voters vote for cap and trade, which the EPA is going to impose, or Net Neutrality, which the FCC is going to impose?

Heck the EPA doesn't NEED cap and trade to impose anything. They are under direction of the POTUS...and can pretty much do what they want.

Please read your Constitution.....It is the one that starts "We the People.."

It is a political system that has worked for the last 225 years. We elect representatives who most closely meet our political views. If we are not happy...we vote them out

You have something against America? Which political system do you recommend?

Even though the voters fail to look deeper into whom they elect ...and upon that elected's failure to do the bidding of the people and further enslve the people...the very same people whom weren't paying attention in the first place elect more of the same?

Again? I ask? Where is the logic?

It's self destructive, is it not? :eusa_think:

To me I think the prerequisites of the vote are too easy to obtain.

A Federal Judge In Virginia ruled Tuesday (November 30, 2010) that the New Health Care Overhaul law is CONSTITUTIONAL.

So in other words we now have two Federal judges who say it's Constitutional and two who say it isn't. So it's just as divisive of an issue among the judiciary as it is among the people. What exactly is your point, other than to inflame your readers?

Even though the voters fail to look deeper into whom they elect ...and upon that elected's failure to do the bidding of the people and further enslve the people...the very same people whom weren't paying attention in the first place elect more of the same?

Again? I ask? Where is the logic?

It's self destructive, is it not? :eusa_think:

To me I think the prerequisites of the vote are too easy to obtain.

The logic is that we have the most admired and copied political system on earth. You might not agree with the voters...but the voters are always right
They reflect the will of the people. That will seemingly swings from left to right at the slightest whim. But somehow, over time...the people get it right

I think that Revere's point was that Obama is skirting The Constitution.

Pay attention please!

Yes, the EPA, Department of Education, and Department of the Interior.

yup...and....the fcc, nlrb, the 'gentleman' who will run obamacare, etc etc
You're both omitting the dozens of "czars"
:eusa_whistle:

And a good majority of those 'Czars' are not vetted from the people but unto the President himself and used at his disposal.

People given power that aren't responsible to even the Congress.

yup...and....the fcc, nlrb, the 'gentleman' who will run obamacare, etc etc
You're both omitting the dozens of "czars"
:eusa_whistle:

And a good majority of those 'Czars' are not vetted from the people but unto the President himself and used at his disposal.

Czars have no power. They are advisors to the president

Pay attention please!

In that case..show where anything has been declared un-Constitutional

I will wait...I imagine your list is quite long

Czars have no power. They are advisors to the president

Bullshit. They make policy. The GM clusterfuck was orchestrated by the car czar.

They are part of the Executive Branch and advise the president on policy

If GM is the best you got.....Bring us more czars!

Va. judge dismisses challenge to Obama health care - Yahoo! News

I was under the impression that interstate Health care is a no go, as against the law. That each individual Company has to create itself inside each State and can not offer premiums based on another States record.

If so then there is NO interstate Commerce involved in Health Care Insurance. And clearly the US Government has no legal right nor Constitutional right to pass any laws dealing with it using the Commerce clause.

There is no fucking way that the health care deform legislation is constitutional:

University law school dean Mathew Staver said in a telephone interview that he will promptly appeal the ruling to the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond.

This will have to be appealed to the USSC, no lower court ruling even matters.

But before you do that you need the right case to use as a complaint.

And I have very low faith in this SC after Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission.

With the same brush that they support corporate personhood and a corp's right to the same free speech rights as citizens they will side with the expansion of the unitary executive and expansion of federal powers.

The whole trend since Reagan and Nixon has been that of expanding the federal governments powers and reducing states powers.

Unfortunately the repub presidents have been the worst offenders. Obama MIGHT be the rare exception.

Pay attention please!

You will still be the drone you are and listen to NOTHING I say...

The EPA, FCC and other gov't institutions dont operate under constitutional restrictions.... That is why they have been given as much authority as they have. Obama (eeerr his handlers) really is'nt that stupid. In fact as a gangsta, he is brilliant!

Im sure I will be quoted as saying Obama is brilliant, but whatever.

We have a representative government, not a true democracy folks! We elect people to represent us for 2, 4 or 6 years and once they have been elected they can do as they see fit within the parameters of the constitution. This is how we do things. The only recourse we have is to throw them out of office, but we are stuck with them for the term we elected them too.

Indirectly, everything they do, they do in your name. Everyone they appoint to a position, whether it is a so called czar or the head of EPA and the regulations they come up with is done because YOU voted someone in office who put them there. So enjoy!!!

Pay attention please!

You will still be the drone you are and listen to NOTHING I say...

The EPA, FCC and other gov't institutions dont operate under constitutional restrictions.... That is why they have been given as much authority as they have. Obama (eeerr his handlers) really is'nt that stupid. In fact as a gangsta, he is brilliant!

Im sure I will be quoted as saying Obama is brilliant, but whatever.

EPA has been around since Nixon, FCC even longer

They have been in place under Dems and Republicans. Show me where their power has been ruled to be outside the Constitution. 40+ years, you must have loads of evidence

Forum List

Back