Court rules against Arizona immigration law

[Something wrong with being an American of Mexican decent? My wifes family was living in Texas when it was the Republic of Texas. Does that make her a leech? You think we have sex slaves in our house? Get a clue dumb ass. No doubt she is more American than you are.

But the Mexicans I mention aren't Americans and don't want to be. They want to remain Mexican and steal everything poor Americans built. And who cares what your wife is. Is she willing to fight Mexicans?

bullshit asshole.....you said MEXICANS.....i did not see the word ILLEGAL there....nice try at backtracking....

So what do you consider yourself when your Mexican buddy put his dick in your ass? Mexican-American?

But the Mexicans I mention aren't Americans and don't want to be. They want to remain Mexican and steal everything poor Americans built. And who cares what your wife is. Is she willing to fight Mexicans?

bullshit asshole.....you said MEXICANS.....i did not see the word ILLEGAL there....nice try at backtracking....

So what do you consider yourself when your Mexican buddy put his dick in your ass? Mexican-American?

in other words dildo....you fucked up and now cant talk your way out of this.....no wonder the Illegals laugh at your stupid ass.....why dont you be the man you claim you are and say i meant ILLEGAL Mexicans,not those born and raised here......otherwise your just another long line of pussy bigots.....

in other words dildo....you fucked up and now cant talk your way out of this.....no wonder the Illegals laugh at your stupid ass.....why dont you be the man you claim you are and say i meant ILLEGAL Mexicans,not those born and raised here......otherwise your just another long line of pussy bigots.....

So you can actually tell the difference between illegal and non illegal Mexican cock in your ass?

The reality is Mexican immigrants contribute the economy. They buy groceries, clothes, cars, gas, electronics, cable/Direct TV...etc. The list goes on and on. They are CONSUMERS. Just look at everything in Spanish and English...why. Because corporations know they are consumers. All while doing jobs that Joe the plumber would never take! Any company that has their products or advertisements in Spanish should also be for immigration reform.

The vast majority of Mexican migrants (both legal and illegal) are illiterate agricultural laborers, or the relatives of such; and are a drain on public resources (housing, medical and, after a while, schooling).

With the Latino population continuing to grow it won't be long before the people eventually vote these backward laws and politicians out.

Yes, the currently ongoing Mexican colonization of the Southwest is indeed a threat to this country's territorial integrity and national security.

I have no problem with any legal immigrant regardless of where they come from.

Specify illegals if you mean illegals. There are Thousands of Americans of Mexican decent who don't want the illegals here either.

There is a huge difference. And all illegals are not Mexican.

But a Mexican who is loyal to the US is an American. You're the one who is confused.

How do you think of yourself? Are you a European-American or just an American.

A person from Mexico who still clings to their Mexican identity for whatever reason cannot be an American.

Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. He will either hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

No child I am not confused. I am an American. My ancestors may have been Europeans. But that was many Generations ago.
USSC1936.jpg

So you can actually tell the difference between illegal and non illegal Mexican cock in your ass?

You know, you really are getting childish and stupid here.....

I just dial down my IQ to that of "retarded" and respond to retarded people. They wouldn't understand me otherwise.

Specify illegals if you mean illegals. There are Thousands of Americans of Mexican decent who don't want the illegals here either.

There is a huge difference. And all illegals are not Mexican.

But a Mexican who is loyal to the US is an American. You're the one who is confused.

How do you think of yourself? Are you a European-American or just an American.

A person from Mexico who still clings to their Mexican identity for whatever reason cannot be an American.

Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. He will either hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

No child I am not confused. I am an American. My ancestors may have been Europeans. But that was many Generations ago.
USSC1936.jpg

But would those "Mexicans" you know be willing to fight Mexico and killl Mexican people for the USA?

You know. Like German Americans killed Germans in WW2. Not that Mexicans from Mexico would know anything about WW2 since all they did was pick crops. Or does that go against their rulebook.

Ollie this guy is Bullfighter....i dont know if you remember him.....he was banned for obvious reasons.....you would think the dumbass would post differently,but he says the same shit he did before.....then he wonders why the Illegals on his street laugh at him.....he is a Dumbass i just call him Gordo.....it fits him....the Mods will once again ban him when they see his shit......your still a dumbass Gordo....:lol:

Ollie this guy is Bullfighter....i dont know if you remember him.....he was banned for obvious reasons.....you would think the dumbass would post differently,but he says the same shit he did before.....then he wonders why the Illegals on his street laugh at him.....he is a Dumbass i just call him Gordo.....it fits him....the Mods will once again ban him when they see his shit......your still a dumbass Gordo....:lol:

It is wiser to be silent and be thought of as a fool,
than it is to speak and remove all doubt.

:lol:

PHOENIX — A federal appeals court on Monday refused to lift a stay blocking major parts of Arizona's immigration law from taking effect and said the federal government is likely to be able to prove the controversial law is unconstitutional.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals turned down an appeal filed by Gov. Jan Brewer. She had asked the appeals court to lift an injunction imposed by a federal judge in Phoenix the day before the law was to take effect on July 29, 2010.

The U.S Justice Department sued to block the law, saying it violates the U.S. Constitution because enforcing immigration law is a federal issue.

:clap2:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

Enforcement

State and local law enforcement officials have the general power to investigate and arrest violators of federal immigration statutes without prior INS knowledge or approval, as long as they are authorized to do so by state law. There is no extant federal limitation on this authority. The 1996 immigration control legislation passed by Congress was intended to encourage states and local agencies to participate in the process of enforcing federal immigration laws. Immigration officers and local law enforcement officers may detain an individual for a brief warrantless interrogation where circumstances create a reasonable suspicion that the individual is illegally present in the U.S. Specific facts constituting a reasonable suspicion include evasive, nervous, or erratic behavior; dress or speech indicating foreign citizenship; and presence in an area known to contain a concentration of illegal aliens. Hispanic appearance alone is not sufficient. Immigration officers and police must have a valid warrant or valid employer's consent to enter workplaces or residences. Any vehicle used to transport or harbor illegal aliens, or used as a substantial part of an activity that encourages illegal aliens to come to or reside in the U.S. may be seized by an immigration officer and is subject to forfeiture. The forfeiture power covers any conveyances used within the U.S.

What part of SB1070 differs from this?

RICO -- Citizen Recourse

Private persons and entities may initiate civil suits to obtain injunctions and treble damages against enterprises that conspire to or actually violate federal alien smuggling, harboring, or document fraud statutes, under the Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO). The pattern of racketeering activity is defined as commission of two or more of the listed crimes. A RICO enterprise can be any individual legal entity, or a group of individuals who are not a legal entity but are associated in fact, AND CAN INCLUDE NONPROFIT ASSOCIATIONS

The panel's opinion said the government is likely to succeed in its arguments that Congress has given the federal government sole authority to enforce immigration laws, and that Arizona's law violates the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution. One judge dissented.

'Nuf said.

So you agree that Arizona cannot defend it's citizens within it's state boundaries? You do realize this in itself violates the Constitution depriving the citizens of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Life not being able to defend it's citizens life,
Liberty not being able to decide the means of defending the lives of it's citizens
Pursuit of happiness self explanatory.

PHOENIX — A federal appeals court on Monday refused to lift a stay blocking major parts of Arizona's immigration law from taking effect and said the federal government is likely to be able to prove the controversial law is unconstitutional.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals turned down an appeal filed by Gov. Jan Brewer. She had asked the appeals court to lift an injunction imposed by a federal judge in Phoenix the day before the law was to take effect on July 29, 2010.

The U.S Justice Department sued to block the law, saying it violates the U.S. Constitution because enforcing immigration law is a federal issue.

Another case of the Federal government meddling and doing exactly the opposite of what it's sworn to do -- defend the US Constitution and the US itself.

State and Local Authority to Enforce Immigration Law
A Unified Approach for Stopping Terrorists

By Kris W. Kobach
June 2004
Backgrounders and Reports

Enforcing our nation’s immigration laws is one of the most daunting challenges faced by the federal government. With an estimated 8-10 million illegal aliens already present in the United States and fewer than 2,000 interior enforcement agents at its disposal, the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (BICE) has a Herculean task on its hands — one that it simply cannot accomplish alone.

The assistance of state and local law enforcement agencies can mean the difference between success and failure in enforcing immigration laws. The more than 650,000 police officers nationwide represent a massive force multiplier.

State and Local Authority to Enforce Immigration Law: A Unified Approach for Stopping Terrorists | Center for Immigration Studies

RICO -- Citizen Recourse

Private persons and entities may initiate civil suits to obtain injunctions and treble damages against enterprises that conspire to or actually violate federal alien smuggling, harboring, or document fraud statutes, under the Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO). The pattern of racketeering activity is defined as commission of two or more of the listed crimes. A RICO enterprise can be any individual legal entity, or a group of individuals who are not a legal entity but are associated in fact, AND CAN INCLUDE NONPROFIT ASSOCIATIONS

You mean, sue............LA RAZA?

The Problem is the 14th amendment, all an illegal has to do is jump the border and have a kid. The kid is then a citizen and the Government refuses to take the parents away from the kid. Let's face it. Those things are called AMENDMENTS, pretty much meaning that they were meant to eventually be changed. Laws can't stay the same for hundreds of years.

The Problem is the 14th amendment, all an illegal has to do is jump the border and have a kid. The kid is then a citizen and the Government refuses to take the parents away from the kid. Let's face it. Those things are called AMENDMENTS, pretty much meaning that they were meant to eventually be changed. Laws can't stay the same for hundreds of years.

No American law should protect a foreign invader.

This will go the the Supreme Court and hopefully sanity will prevail. The U.S. gov't fails to enforce the immigration laws on the books and Arizona crafts a state law that mirrors the federal law all in order to get a grip on this situation that is ruining America.

Then this Man-child of a President sues the state of Arizona.

The Supreme Court will rule in favor of the state of Arizona. If not then you will be looking at states beginning the process of succession. Some already are.

You do realize this in itself violates the Constitution depriving the citizens of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You do realize that life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are not Constitutional guarantees…right?

Forum List

Back