Court rules against Arizona immigration law

fucking bigot......i know plenty of Mexicans born and raised here who are making better money then most whites who can afford not only that 50,000 dollar vehical but a fucking nice house on top of that.....you are lost dipshit.....

Termites and leeches are born here too. That doesn't mean Americans have to live with them.

A fuckin' nice house is where they keep their sex slaves.

Something wrong with being an American of Mexican decent? My wifes family was living in Texas when it was the Republic of Texas. Does that make her a leech? You think we have sex slaves in our house? Get a clue dumb ass. No doubt she is more American than you are.

in this dipshits case,thats not hard to be Ollie.....

Not sure what justification they possibly have for ruling it unconstitutional.

Neither do I.

Can either of you read?

“In sum, we are not persuaded that Arizona has the inherent authority to enforce the civil provisions of federal immigration law,” Judge Richard Paez wrote in the opinion (PDF) for the 9th Circuit. “Therefore, Arizona must be federally authorized to conduct such enforcement. “

Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

[in other words your just another fucking bigot......fuck you asshole.....i hope wherever it is you live gets overrun with Mexican Illegals .......and you MIGHT be an American.....but you aint a very good one....you should change your ID to "PatheticAmerican"......it fits better....

You sound like you're part Mexican. The part that even Mexicans don't want.:lol:

[in other words your just another fucking bigot......fuck you asshole.....i hope wherever it is you live gets overrun with Mexican Illegals .......and you MIGHT be an American.....but you aint a very good one....you should change your ID to "PatheticAmerican"......it fits better....

You sound like you're part Mexican. The part that even Mexicans don't want.:lol:

you sound like your a fucking asshole.....and i bet you keep your mouth shut when your around those you hate.....donthcha pussy boy?....

[Something wrong with being an American of Mexican decent? My wifes family was living in Texas when it was the Republic of Texas. Does that make her a leech? You think we have sex slaves in our house? Get a clue dumb ass. No doubt she is more American than you are.

But the Mexicans I mention aren't Americans and don't want to be. They want to remain Mexican and steal everything poor Americans built. And who cares what your wife is. Is she willing to fight Mexicans?

you sound like your a fucking asshole.....and i bet you keep your mouth shut when your around those you hate.....donthcha pussy boy?....

And I bet those Mexicans keep your mouth wide open when they shove their dicks in their white party boy!:lol:

But I met two assholes, and you are both.:lol:

??.....i should have guessed....not only are you a bigot and an asshole....your a dumbass on top of it....that can only mean Bullfighter is back with a different name....

I'll bet you make a lot of friends............in prison!:eusa_shhh:

yea dont you remember me?.....i was the one who's cock you gagged on ....boy you sure looked stupid with your eyes bugging out....:lol:

??.....i should have guessed....not only are you a bigot and an asshole....your a dumbass on top of it....that can only mean Bullfighter is back with a different name....

I'll bet you make a lot of friends............in prison!:eusa_shhh:

yea dont you remember me?.....i was the one who's cock you gagged on ....boy you sure looked stupid with your eyes bugging out....:lol:

You must have been looking in a mirror when you Mexican cellmate gave you his tamale to chew on.:eusa_drool:

Joe the plumber would take the job if we didn't pay him not to work. Latino population is growing because they keep having babies and just don't get it but why should they we pay for everything, even change the system so I have to punch #2 to speak to someone in English in my own country. I think I should move to Mexico renounce my citizenship and sneak back in and get everything provided for me instead of having to pay for it.

that judge is an idiot.

[Something wrong with being an American of Mexican decent? My wifes family was living in Texas when it was the Republic of Texas. Does that make her a leech? You think we have sex slaves in our house? Get a clue dumb ass. No doubt she is more American than you are.

But the Mexicans I mention aren't Americans and don't want to be. They want to remain Mexican and steal everything poor Americans built. And who cares what your wife is. Is she willing to fight Mexicans?

Specify illegals if you mean illegals. There are Thousands of Americans of Mexican decent who don't want the illegals here either.

There is a huge difference. And all illegals are not Mexican.

bullshit asshole.....you said MEXICANS.....i did not see the word ILLEGAL there....nice try at backtracking....

The reality is Mexican immigrants contribute the economy. They buy groceries, clothes, cars, gas, electronics, cable/Direct TV...etc. The list goes on and on. They are CONSUMERS. Just look at everything in Spanish and English...why. Because corporations know they are consumers. All while doing jobs that Joe the plumber would never take! Any company that has their products or advertisements in Spanish should also be for immigration reform.

The vast majority of Mexican migrants (both legal and illegal) are illiterate agricultural laborers, or the relatives of such; and are a drain on public resources (housing, medical and, after a while, schooling).

With the Latino population continuing to grow it won't be long before the people eventually vote these backward laws and politicians out.

Yes, the currently ongoing Mexican colonization of the Southwest is indeed a threat to this country's territorial integrity and national security.

Specify illegals if you mean illegals. There are Thousands of Americans of Mexican decent who don't want the illegals here either.

There is a huge difference. And all illegals are not Mexican.

But a Mexican who is loyal to the US is an American. You're the one who is confused.

How do you think of yourself? Are you a European-American or just an American.

A person from Mexico who still clings to their Mexican identity for whatever reason cannot be an American.

Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. He will either hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Forum List

Back