Couples staying together because of poor economy

I'm surprised you're such a staunch Bush apologist and defender DC.

apparently Bush is placing the blame for everything on the past adminstrations... everything from 9/11, the war in Iraq to the current economic meltdown.

He inadvertantly blamed his own father for the current crisis saying that it started more than 10 years before he was in office :lol:

As with each president, Bush created his own blame. As time goes on in years down the road, history will judge him and record his facts accordingly.

Nevertheless, I'm surprised when you address those issues, 9/11, Iraq, Terror and the like, that you don't mention past administrations.

Could I be so bold to ask, why?

Well, if they're poor in money, chances are they're poor in other things.........

And poor in intelligence? Well..........

That kind of makes one stupid.

Always question the answers.

Well, if they're poor in money, chances are they're poor in other things.........

And poor in intelligence? Well..........

That kind of makes one stupid.

Always question the answers.

Why do all the rich neighborhoods get the best asphault to drive on, the best schools, and stay richer than say a poor neighborhood? Money Money, yeah yeah.

The amazing thing about Bush is not him, it is the fact an immature juvenile delinquent rich kid who failed at everything became president of the most powerful nation on earth. It says more about the republican and other voters, who can now claim they placed the worst president in history in office, than it says about the dunce who got there. W is the peter principle gone wild. What he says now is comic relief, actually it was always comic relief.

I'm surprised you're such a staunch Bush apologist and defender DC.

apparently Bush is placing the blame for everything on the past adminstrations... everything from 9/11, the war in Iraq to the current economic meltdown.

He inadvertantly blamed his own father for the current crisis saying that it started more than 10 years before he was in office :lol:
you see THAT as defending bush?
LOL
:rolleyes:

The amazing thing about Bush is not him, it is the fact an immature juvenile delinquent rich kid who failed at everything became president of the most powerful nation on earth. It says more about the republican and other voters, who can now claim they placed the worst president in history in office, than it says about the dunce who got there. W is the peter principle gone wild. What he says now is comic relief, actually it was always comic relief.

I'm curious, how do you know how the Bush terms will be judged when impartial historians complete that task? Further, I understand we share mostly opinions here, but, is it possible based on your choice of pictures and sig quotes that you might be a tad partial and bias?

All because the Republicans in South Carolina thought John McCain had a black baby.

Thanks Karl Rove!

Why do all the rich neighborhoods get the best asphault to drive on, the best schools, and stay richer than say a poor neighborhood? Money Money, yeah yeah.

Interestingly enough, did you ever notice that in the poorer areas of town, cigarettes and gas are more expensive, yet booze and alcohol are cheap?

so now you finally believe something Bush says

:lol:
you people are fucking CLOWNS

you are the fucking clown, grasping at straws of any hope that the intelligence was correct. The CIA report, Bush's own inspectors, and Bush himself concluded no WMD'S,, just the dummies like you still holding on to your retarded logic and belief in shit that isnt there. Only a chickenhawk like you would continue to push your limp dick rhetoric even though the commander in chief tells you otherwise. luckily for us all keyboard chickenhawks like yourself are not responsible for defending our freedoms, they leave that duty to real soldiers..

you are the fucking clown, grasping at straws of any hope that the intelligence was correct. The CIA report, Bush's own inspectors, and Bush himself concluded no WMD'S,, just the dummies like you still holding on to your retarded logic and belief in shit that isnt there. Only a chickenhawk like you would continue to push your limp dick rhetoric even though the commander in chief tells you otherwise. luckily for us all keyboard chickenhawks like yourself are not responsible for defending our freedoms, they leave that duty to real soldiers..
no, moron, the intel was WRONG
but its HOW it was wrong that is the issue
and you are too much of a moron to understand it

you have that opinion because you are a moron

ohh moron how deep that burns.. :lol:

A moron is someone like you who rides on the lap of his idol Bush and defends him on anything even when Bush himself agrees with the opposition, he can always rely on his partisan knub rubbers to ignore all logic and defend his war position from the comfort of their bedroom.

no, moron, the intel was WRONG
but its HOW it was wrong that is the issue
and you are too much of a moron to understand it

:lol: That was the dumbest statement I ever heard. Uhh the intel was wrong but how it was wrong is whats important.. :lol: The fact you always fail divecon is not important but HOW you fail is the issue. flat on your face just like the "obama crimes" thread. the laws were posted that proved you were wrong on the citizenship question, and you tuck tail and ran like the coward you are.

He gave most of the AIDS funding to the "innocent" victims of this terrible plague in other countries.

And not to the "self inflicted" AIDS spreading homos in this country.

For that Bush should be commended :clap2:

... wow. You're a real shithead, you know that? Actually you're probably too fucking retarded to realize that you're a shithead.

Last edited:
:lol: That was the dumbest statement I ever heard. Uhh the intel was wrong but how it was wrong is whats important.. :lol: The fact you always fail divecon is not important but HOW you fail is the issue. flat on your face just like the "obama crimes" thread. the laws were posted that proved you were wrong on the citizenship question, and you tuck tail and ran like the coward you are.
again, you just cant resist reading my posts
still make me more in control, than you

however, its what was wrong in the intel that does matter
but you dont understand enough about to even begin a debate

all the little fag neg reps again,, the favorite weapons of chickenhawks all over the world..
yeah, and the moron libs always respond by calling someone a sexual orientation slur
typical of when they have nothing else

again, you just cant resist reading my posts
still make me more in control, than you

however, its what was wrong in the intel that does matter
but you dont understand enough about to even begin a debate

Oh I have alot more intel then you. For one I have already been to Iraq and worked along Gen.Schoomaker, something a keyboard warrior like yourself would never understand, you just dont get a grasp of reality when you watch all your coverage of the war on Fox news sipping on your bottled water and eating your tuna sandwich..

Forum List

Back