Couples staying together because of poor economy

yeah, and the moron libs always respond by calling someone a sexual orientation slur
typical of when they have nothing else

nope just call it like I see it, only a softee would neg rep when they started the shit by calling people "morons" just because they have the facts behind them. So are you saying Bush,his inspectors, and the CIA are all wrong? What part of NO WMD'S do you not understand?

nope just call it like I see it, only a softee would neg rep when they started the shit by calling people "morons" just because they have the facts behind them. So are you saying Bush,his inspectors, and the CIA are all wrong? What part of NO WMD'S do you not understand?
no, I'm not saying they are all wrong
I'm saying you are too fucking moronic to know what they actually DID say

btw, publicly bitching about being neg repped is the hight of being a pussy

no your just the only fag on this board that neg reps after calling people fucking morons, when they return fire what do you do? neg rep like the waterboy you are.. what a pitiful way of handling confrontation, good thing you only keep your battles to messageboards.. And I did hear what he ACTUALLY DID SAY it was "NO WMD'S" stupid ass. .

oh btw Mr. Fact checker know it all report reader moron giver outer, how many parents again does it take to get natural born citizenship when born abroad?

So Bush admits there was an intelligence failure. That tells us we shouldn't have been there in the first place, even as he insists we should stay there so the 3,000+ troops we lost there already didn't die in vain... so the more than 100,000 civilians that we were supposed to "liberate" but instead were liberated of life in our (not their) pursuit of our version of liberty.

What about the fact that we're still fighting in Afghanistan as well as Iraq? What was the goal? To make us safer? To spread American freedom? I'm sure this will be flamed but I viewed this war as a business investment from the very beginning. Freedom as our government calls it left Iraq in a civil war, but at least they can stop at a Burger King between the suicide bombings.

its still 2, moron

I am Rick James and you are my bitch!!

1934 Act of May 24, 1934, Section 1, 48 Stat. 797.

In the United States, a person is considered to be born a citizen either due to place of birth within U.S. territorial jurisdiction (jus soli) or through descent from a U.S. citizen (jus sanguinis), or through some combination of those two elements. (Only needs 1 parent to be citizen dumb ASS!!)

"Any child hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at the time of birth of such child is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States: but the rights of citizenship shall not descend to any such child unless the citizen father or citizen mother, as the case may be, has resided in the United States previous to the birth of such child

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

I am Rick James and you are my bitch!!

1934 Act of May 24, 1934, Section 1, 48 Stat. 797.

In the United States, a person is considered to be born a citizen either due to place of birth within U.S. territorial jurisdiction (jus soli) or through descent from a U.S. citizen (jus sanguinis), or through some combination of those two elements. (Only needs 1 parent to be citizen dumb ASS!!)

"Any child hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at the time of birth of such child is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States: but the rights of citizenship shall not descend to any such child unless the citizen father or citizen mother, as the case may be, has resided in the United States previous to the birth of such child

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.
you post it, but you don't even read it yourself
or
you are too much of a moron to understand what it is you read

you post it, but you don't even read it yourself
or
you are too much of a moron to understand what it is you read

I know exactly what it says.. Too bad the retarded dont have the same luxury..

ah, so thats your problem, you are retarded
see, i just thought you were a moron

:lol: Too bad you are proving for everyone to see who the real retard is, anyone who reads what I posted about the LAW and comes away with your conclusion is clearly a RETARD! Have a good nights sleep chickenhawk, dont forget to keep on tuning into Fox so that you can recieve your updates on the war from Gen.Hannity..

:lol: Too bad you are proving for everyone to see who the real retard is, anyone who reads what I posted about the LAW and comes away with your conclusion is clearly a RETARD! Have a good nights sleep chickenhawk, dont forget to keep on tuning into Fox so that you can recieve your updates on the war from Gen.Hannity..
how little you really know
LOL

how little you really know
LOL

why, what did Gen.Hannity's latest briefings cover?

I have never encountered someone so proud of being wrong..

Last edited:
Who would have thought this could happen?

Running into your ex is almost always awkward and stressful. David Snyder and Nancy Partridge deal with it nearly every day.

The Denver couple divorced after six years of marriage but have been forced to live together for months because they can't sell their place or afford to set up separate households in this slumping economy.

Snyder gets the master bedroom, while Partridge gets a smaller one. Snyder watches TV on one end of the house, Partridge on the other. The two split the grocery bill and kitchen duties. Sometimes they eat dinner together, sometimes apart. There are awkward silences, or worse.

"We've had tremendous arguments over things like who gets to park in the garage, but at this point, it's kind of settling down into a routine," said Partridge, 45, who works in public relations. "It's the lesser of two evils. I think the financial stress of a foreclosure, which would probably also lead to a bankruptcy, would be worse."

Couples staying together because of poor economy - Yahoo! News

So Bush admits there was an intelligence failure. That tells us we shouldn't have been there in the first place, even as he insists we should stay there so the 3,000+ troops we lost there already didn't die in vain... so the more than 100,000 civilians that we were supposed to "liberate" but instead were liberated of life in our (not their) pursuit of our version of liberty.

What about the fact that we're still fighting in Afghanistan as well as Iraq? What was the goal? To make us safer? To spread American freedom? I'm sure this will be flamed but I viewed this war as a business investment from the very beginning. Freedom as our government calls it left Iraq in a civil war, but at least they can stop at a Burger King between the suicide bombings.

I'm beginning to think you have a slight degree of scepticism about the integrity of the current administration, Vermin.

In regard to the topic post of this thread. Couples staying together due to the economy. While that is good, as some of them will find other means to solve their problems and hopefully save a love which was once there. Sadly in the military things aren't so good. The divorce rate is climbing and so are the numbers of couples seeking marital therapy.

This one hits home with our family as our son-in-law is stationed at El Paso. Our daughter who was living on post came home with our grandson a couple of months ago. The kids are great young people, they love each other but after three years of moving thee times and him being forced to leave and come back constantly, has worn on them some. They too like many others are working on working through this.

IMO, the government needs to put more of a focus on today's military families. Our two had a hard time getting some real help and I had to pull rank from here to get some fires lit under some butts down there. It shouldn't be that way and not everyone has the ability to do that. If we are going to ask so much of these young American's, then we need to give them all the support they need, when they need it, no questions asked.

God Bless them all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back