Couple’s “Buy Black” Experiment Becomes Movement

I'd like to see a movement where blacks keep all there crime to themselfs too.

I'm under the impression that they do.

Take homicide for example. Between 1976 and 2005, a white who is murdered is 88% likely to be murdered by a white. A black murdered is 96% likely to be murdered by a black.

with 5% of non farm businesses owned by black people in the united states I wonder how many of you ever buy from a black owned business or if you ever even have. Black people are seven times more likely to be in prison when they only have 12.8% of the population. You bitch about black people commiting crimes against white people . And of course you bitch now when they try to do something to stop this trend.
If you have such a problem with this don't bitch about black people being on welfare and commiting crimes because you shot down their solution to the problem.
http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/business_ownership/006711.html
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

Last edited:
with 5% of non farm businesses owned by black people in the united states I wonder how many of you ever buy from a black owned business or if you ever even have. Black people are seven times more likely to be in prison when they only have 12.8% of the population. You bitch about black people commiting crimes against white people . And of course you bitch now when they try to do something to stop this trend.
If you have such a problem with this don't bitch about black people being on welfare and commiting crimes because you shot down their solution to the problem.
US Census Press Releases
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

RACISM isn't a solution. But, again, PLEASE insist that it's kosher to openly promote commerce inside of your own ethnicity. I DARE you. Getting all mellowdramatic as if RACISM is the only option, or that ONLY BLACKS are poor or on welfare doesn't speak too highly of your cognitive abilities.

Hmmm! I never realized it was okay to be racist.. I shall henceforth make it a point to buy only white! live and learn..

I was going to make the same point until I thought about it.
did you realize that you usually buy from white owned businesses?:eek:

shocker! we are 80% of the fucking population. Now, did you want to provide evidence that only minorities are poor enough to count in your little racist scheme or are poor white people just shit out of luck?

Americans SHOULD be Americans. Do you want to see white people directing their funds at white only businesses?
most of us direct most of our funds to white owned businesses already.
Take where these people live in Chicago, Hyde Park which is a mostly white upper middle class neighborhood and there is a reason why it is mostly white. YOu go to the inner city in chicago or mostly black neighborhoods people are not always thriving and their children are turning to organized crimes because they cannot make any money in their family business because everyone else in the neighborhood also has no money. These are black people who are trying to stop the pattern. They have made it and now they are trying to help other also make it. So now maybe the kids who parents own these businesses can go to college instead of sale drugs or become a drug addicts.
Like I said people bitch when they drain government resources but when they start to do something so they don't have to be so dependent on the government people bitch also. They need to do something and if this is the way they have to than so be it.

yea, white people are 80% of the population. go figure. AGAIN, do you want to see 80% of the population make a concerted effort to ONLY do business with other white people? I bet you don't.

Here's an idea.. stop blaming white people for black crack heads and take a gander at how much baby-dady bastards happen regardless of racism in commerce. If you would have limited your arguement to those of POVERTY rather than THOSE OF A PARTICULAR SKIN COLOR then I'd take a different stance.. but, since you want to validate racism then I guess turnabout is fairplay, eh? After all, you want to tell me what you'd call a bunch of white people who REFUSE, for economic reasons, to enter commerce with non-whites?

I think it's been pretty much nailed: the ONLY time it's not ok to be racist motherfuckers is if you are white.
with white people being 10% of crack offenders and black people being 80% how much you want to bet that the only time most white people buy from a black owned business is to get crack or other drugs. They own only 5% of the legal businesses in the United States.
I never once heard these people saying anything bad about white people, they know there is problem in the black community and our trying to support each other, it doesn't really look like anyone else.

US Census Press Releases

RACISM isn't a solution. But, again, PLEASE insist that it's kosher to openly promote commerce inside of your own ethnicity. I DARE you. Getting all mellowdramatic as if RACISM is the only option, or that ONLY BLACKS are poor or on welfare doesn't speak too highly of your cognitive abilities.
then maybe white people should shop at a local business in a poor neighborhood instead of shopping at Walmart. White people shopping at large corporations that buy mostly from china and other third world countries does more damage to these small businesses than this group of black people shopping from black owned businesses.

most of us direct most of our funds to white owned businesses already.
Take where these people live in Chicago, Hyde Park which is a mostly white upper middle class neighborhood and there is a reason why it is mostly white. YOu go to the inner city in chicago or mostly black neighborhoods people are not always thriving and their children are turning to organized crimes because they cannot make any money in their family business because everyone else in the neighborhood also has no money. These are black people who are trying to stop the pattern. They have made it and now they are trying to help other also make it. So now maybe the kids who parents own these businesses can go to college instead of sale drugs or become a drug addicts.
Like I said people bitch when they drain government resources but when they start to do something so they don't have to be so dependent on the government people bitch also. They need to do something and if this is the way they have to than so be it.

yea, white people are 80% of the population. go figure. AGAIN, do you want to see 80% of the population make a concerted effort to ONLY do business with other white people? I bet you don't.

Here's an idea.. stop blaming white people for black crack heads and take a gander at how much baby-dady bastards happen regardless of racism in commerce. If you would have limited your arguement to those of POVERTY rather than THOSE OF A PARTICULAR SKIN COLOR then I'd take a different stance.. but, since you want to validate racism then I guess turnabout is fairplay, eh? After all, you want to tell me what you'd call a bunch of white people who REFUSE, for economic reasons, to enter commerce with non-whites?

I think it's been pretty much nailed: the ONLY time it's not ok to be racist motherfuckers is if you are white.
with white people being 10% of crack offenders and black people being 80% how much you want to bet that the only time most white people buy from a black owned business is to get crack or other drugs. They own only 5% of the legal businesses in the United States.
I never once heard these people saying anything bad about white people, they know there is problem in the black community and our trying to support each other, it doesn't really look like anyone else.

I really don't care about what ever bullshit you need to throw up in the air in order to mask the racism of your black only business proposal. Conjecture about white people buying crack from blacks is stupid to bring up ANYWAY since no one forces a black man to sling rock instead of going out to get an hourly wage job. NO one. Or, for that matter, starting their own business that doesn't rely on racism to succeed.

And, I don't care how much you've heard them say or not say about whites, the FACT remains that you'd have plenty of labels for us whites who loudly declare that their commerce will be directed ONLY at fellow whites. THIS is no more the only option for POVERTY, regardless of race, than your silly dramatics are convincing. It's really simple math: If 20% (blacks) ONLY trade with 20% (blacks while 80% (whites) look to trade with 100% (anyone with money) then all you are doing is damning yourself to failure anyway. Which, ironically, I'm sure you'll find a way to blame a white guy for.

:cuckoo:

US Census Press Releases

then maybe white people should shop at a local business in a poor neighborhood instead of shopping at Walmart. White people shopping at large corporations that buy mostly from china and other third world countries does more damage to these small businesses than this group of black people shopping from black owned businesses.

perhaps white people might do just that IF THEY WERE MORE THAN THE BUTT OF YOUR ECONOMIC EXCUSES. Or, if they didn't risk getting mugged in daylight or carjacked. Don't blame me when your own bastardized family structure looks like a 1k jigsaw puzzle with incarcerated pieces.

ps.. 2 words for you.... CLINTON and HARLEM. spare me the drama.

spare me the drama when you cry racism on the part of the black people and why don't you stick to debating the issue instead of hurling insults to try and make your point.
I hear more white people crying racism than black people these days. Get over it!

spare me the drama when you cry racism on the part of the black people and why don't you stick to debating the issue instead of hurling insults to try and make your point.
I hear more white people crying racism than black people these days. Get over it!

Hurling INSULTS? This from the very person crying that the fucking sky is falling if they are not allowed to be AS racist as the Night of Broken Glass? Give me a fucking break. This isn't an issue; THIS is rationalized racism. end of story. When you make the case against POVERTY rather than racism then we'll talk.

And, bitch, you dn't want to hear how many cries of racism would be come loud and clear if White people played the same game you advocate for blacks. BELIEVE it.

Take homicide for example. Between 1976 and 2005, a white who is murdered is 88% likely to be murdered by a white. A black murdered is 96% likely to be murdered by a black.

US_interacial01.gif

No different than the German "Buy Caucasian" scheme back in the early days of nazi'ism.

Excuse you? No it isn't, these people are nothing comparable to Nazis, another one of your stupid comparisons, Americans spend way mo0re money buying from the Japanese, ie, Nokia, Honda, Panasonic, Sony, Mitshubisi, Hyundai and Germans, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, etc, are we now anti American?

Americans SHOULD be Americans. Do you want to see white people directing their funds at white only businesses?

White people already direct their funds at white owned businesses, in most black inner cities its Koreans that blacks give their money, now who's really the racist?

I rarely do business with people who feel a need to advertise their religious views in the yellow pages. One of those Jesus fishes is the kiss of death to me spending money in your business. Of course, I'm probably outnumbered by 10,000 people in this community who feel differently.

I see no reason why people shouldn't be able to buy from whomever they wish, for whatever reason.

White people already direct their funds at white owned businesses, in most black inner cities its Koreans that blacks give their money, now who's really the racist?

you are for making such a retarded fucking baseless assumption. Again, mr affirmative action, do you REALLY want to see white people abide by the same racist bullshit as the OP? I DARE you to say yes.

Forum List

Back