Couple’s “Buy Black” Experiment Becomes Movement

No different than the German "Buy Caucasian" scheme back in the early days of nazi'ism.

Excuse you? No it isn't, these people are nothing comparable to Nazis, another one of your stupid comparisons, Americans spend way mo0re money buying from the Japanese, ie, Nokia, Honda, Panasonic, Sony, Mitshubisi, Hyundai and Germans, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, etc, are we now anti American?

yes. When you instigate the exact same racist criteria that nazis acted upon you are no better than they are. Especially when your definition of "american" forgets who makes up 80% of this nation, tar baby.

No different than the German "Buy Caucasian" scheme back in the early days of nazi'ism.

Excuse you? No it isn't, these people are nothing comparable to Nazis, another one of your stupid comparisons, Americans spend way mo0re money buying from the Japanese, ie, Nokia, Honda, Panasonic, Sony, Mitshubisi, Hyundai and Germans, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, etc, are we now anti American?

yes. When you instigate the exact same racist criteria that nazis acted upon you are no better than they are. Especially when your definition of "american" forgets who makes up 80% of this nation, tar baby.

Where is the racist criteria jackass? Are whites racist for *NOT* buying from blacks? The buy black campaign isn't racist, nobody don't buy from whitey, if that was the case you would have a point, the buy black campaign is simply about supporting black businesses.

Using your logic Americans are pro-Japanese and anti American if they drive a Honda and not a Ford, however if they started buying more Fords and Cheverolets would that make us all of the sudden anti Japanese and therefore racist against Asians?

Americans SHOULD be Americans. Do you want to see white people directing their funds at white only businesses?

White people already direct their funds at white owned businesses, in most black inner cities its Koreans that blacks give their money, now who's really the racist?

yep, and it was the Koreans the blacks beat the crap outta in the LA riots too, and burned down their busisness wasn't it so?

RACISM isn't a solution. But, again, PLEASE insist that it's kosher to openly promote commerce inside of your own ethnicity. I DARE you. Getting all mellowdramatic as if RACISM is the only option, or that ONLY BLACKS are poor or on welfare doesn't speak too highly of your cognitive abilities.
then maybe white people should shop at a local business in a poor neighborhood instead of shopping at Walmart. White people shopping at large corporations that buy mostly from china and other third world countries does more damage to these small businesses than this group of black people shopping from black owned businesses.

perhaps white people might do just that IF THEY WERE MORE THAN THE BUTT OF YOUR ECONOMIC EXCUSES. Or, if they didn't risk getting mugged in daylight or carjacked. Don't blame me when your own bastardized family structure looks like a 1k jigsaw puzzle with incarcerated pieces.
so the black people in this case are going to poorer neighborhoods to support black owned businesses and risking getting mugged, why can't you do the same? Instead of doing the same as these people you just bitch about why you can't.
You can argue racism all you want but you will always miss the bigger picture.

Americans SHOULD be Americans. Do you want to see white people directing their funds at white only businesses?

White people already direct their funds at white owned businesses, in most black inner cities its Koreans that blacks give their money, now who's really the racist?

you are for making such a retarded fucking baseless assumption. Again, mr affirmative action, do you REALLY want to see white people abide by the same racist bullshit as the OP? I DARE you to say yes.

White people don't mostly support white owned businesses? How many non white businesses do you see in white neighborhoods? Do white neighborhoods allow a bunch of non-whites to open businesses in their neighborhoods? No they don't, so using your logic wouldn't that make whites racist? White people already buy from other whites, its not like they buying most of their goods and services non-whites.

then maybe white people should shop at a local business in a poor neighborhood instead of shopping at Walmart. White people shopping at large corporations that buy mostly from china and other third world countries does more damage to these small businesses than this group of black people shopping from black owned businesses.

perhaps white people might do just that IF THEY WERE MORE THAN THE BUTT OF YOUR ECONOMIC EXCUSES. Or, if they didn't risk getting mugged in daylight or carjacked. Don't blame me when your own bastardized family structure looks like a 1k jigsaw puzzle with incarcerated pieces.
so the black people in this case are going to poorer neighborhoods to support black owned businesses and risking getting mugged, why can't you do the same? Instead of doing the same as these people you just bitch about why you can't.

A new day is dawning!

yep, and it was the Koreans the blacks beat the crap outta in the LA riots too, and burned down their busisness wasn't it so?

Lest anyone get it twisted, the rioters were black and Hispanic and lets not forget the way some Korean shop owners treat blacks that come into their stores, if blacks are so bad that they have to follow every one of us around their store they ought to move their business into a white neighborhood and see what happens, they would last because they wouldn't be allowed in.

Lest anyone get it twisted, the rioters were black and Hispanic and lets not forget the way some Korean shop owners treat blacks that come into their stores, if blacks are so bad that they have to follow every one of us around their store they ought to move their business into a white neighborhood and see what happens, they would last because they wouldn't be allowed in.

so if someone treats you "poorly" you have every right to beat the crap out of them and burn down their business?? Instead of finding a store who treats you well.. Is that the moral of the story???

so if someone treats you "poorly" you have every right to beat the crap out of them and burn down their business?? Instead of finding a store who treats you well.. Is that the moral of the story???

Idiot it was a riot about Rodney King, not the Korean shopowners, rioters loots everthing and everybody.

On a linear note, what about the white rioters in New Orleans who were only searching for food, presumably?

Idiot it was a riot about Rodney King, not the Korean shopowners, rioters loots everthing and everybody.

On a linear note, what about the white rioters in New Orleans who were only searching for food, presumably?

yes! it was about Rodney King,, so I can't figure out why the Korean shop owners took the brunt of the violence.. can you? what white rioters in New Orleans's?

and you wonder why they started this campaign!:lol:
He mentions that blacks buy from koreans and you bring up the LA riots that happened over ten years ago. Someone talks about them only buying from blacks and than you guys bring up the crime rate against white people. Stop acting like a victim.
Attitudes like your's in one of the reason they probably started this campaign. Go cry racism some more hypocrit.

Where is the racist criteria jackass?
when you refuse to trade with a business - only because their race is black, white, green, whatever, then that is a racist act

Are whites racist for *NOT* buying from blacks?
if they refuse to buy from black owned businesses then YES they are absolutely racist

The buy black campaign isn't racist,
but it is. only because the couple avoid shopping where the business ownership is not black. just as it would be racist for a white person to refuse to spend money in a black establishment because the business was black owned

nobody don't buy from whitey,
that's the racist part

if that was the case you would have a point, the buy black campaign is simply about supporting black businesses.
i do this. if all other things are equal, then i try to spend my money in black- and hispanic-owned businesses. while i am minority, i am neither black nor latino
but if the best value is with a white owned business then i am a fool to spend my money for a lesser result. this is about business, NOT charity

Using your logic Americans are pro-Japanese and anti American if they drive a Honda and not a Ford,
no, they are smart. real smart if they would buy a toyota instead of a honda
those brands offer much better value than a ford, in terms of cost, maintenance, reliability and resale value ... usually MPG, too
someone who buys a ford because it is American made is patriotic, but a patriotic sucker to refuse to buy the best value
and someone who buys a honda only because it is made by japanese rather than Americans is racist

however if they started buying more Fords and Cheverolets would that make us all of the sudden anti Japanese and therefore racist against Asians?
no, that would be an indication we were being stupid in the way we spend our money, unless we got a sweet deal on the domestic made autos to offset their low reliability and resale values

when you refuse to trade with a business - only because their race is black, white, green, whatever, then that is a racist act

if they refuse to buy from black owned businesses then YES they are absolutely racist

but it is. only because the couple avoid shopping where the business ownership is not black. just as it would be racist for a white person to refuse to spend money in a black establishment because the business was black owned

that's the racist part

i do this. if all other things are equal, then i try to spend my money in black- and hispanic-owned businesses. while i am minority, i am neither black nor latino
but if the best value is with a white owned business then i am a fool to spend my money for a lesser result. this is about business, NOT charity

no, they are smart. real smart if they would buy a toyota instead of a honda
those brands offer much better value than a ford, in terms of cost, maintenance, reliability and resale value ... usually MPG, too
someone who buys a ford because it is American made is patriotic, but a patriotic sucker to refuse to buy the best value
and someone who buys a honda only because it is made by japanese rather than Americans is racist

however if they started buying more Fords and Cheverolets would that make us all of the sudden anti Japanese and therefore racist against Asians?
no, that would be an indication we were being stupid in the way we spend our money, unless we got a sweet deal on the domestic made autos to offset their low reliability and resale values
no I have only bought japanese cars because they make a better product and have a better re sale value and I do not care what people think about my decision. The car I own now which is a Toyota was probably made partially in South Carolina or Texas by american auto worker. And those Ford and Chevy's were partially made in Japan and other foreign countries.

He mentions that blacks buy from koreans and you bring up the LA riots that happened over ten years ago. Someone talks about them only buying from blacks and than you guys bring up the crime rate against white people. Stop acting like a victim.
Attitudes like your's in one of the reason they probably started this campaign. Go cry racism some more hypocrit.

I don't think I'm the hypocrite here! like I said,, all my life I've been taught racism in any form is wrong! well,, I'm getting edumacated.. today.. all righty.. :lol: btw,, I said nothing about the crime rate against white people.. show me where???

Last edited:
and even if it a black owned business most of the time that owner is buying a product probaby owned by a white owned company and they probably use a white owned bank. When you only own 5% of non farm businesses in the US, they are not only dealing with black people when they conduct business. For one they still have to buy gas, a black person might own the gas station but they are buying the gas probably from white owned oil company. This is such a non issue it is hilarious!

I don't think I'm the hypocrite here! like I said,, all my life I've been taught racism in any form is wrong! well,, I'm getting edumacated.. today.. all righty.. :lol:
was the thread topic on the LA riots or black people commiting crimes on white people?
Your answer to him saying black people buy from koreans was to bring up the LA riots, which has nothing to do with what he was talking about. You are a hypocrit of the worse kind because you are too stupid to realize you are being a bigot also.

you are for making such a retarded fucking baseless assumption. Again, mr affirmative action, do you REALLY want to see white people abide by the same racist bullshit as the OP? I DARE you to say yes.

Let's be honest...they already do.

I look forward to your evidence that whites are out making the concerted effort to buy only from whites.

Why would someone want to chance getting mugged just to be demonized and racially marginalized?

You don't have a bigger picture. All you have is a fistful of racism and a martyr routine. When you peal away the racist element and focus on the poverty then you may have a point. Until then, go ahead and believe that blacks are the only poor motherfuckers out there.

:thup:

For those who think that black people (or any others) cannot own businesses in a "white neighborhood" successfully, come to Seattle, technically we are a rainbow neighborhood (every race imaginable) and many different people own and operate businesses here. It's not the blacks they "follow around" in convenience stores, it's the junkies, and it's not their fault that the most common shoplifter just happens to be black.

Forum List

Back