Country First - Really?

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
The McGrumpy campaign keeps their signs all over the background of
"COUNRYT FIRST". If he really believed this would he have picked such and inexperienced person such as Palin?

Yes, she can talk on the public stage as long as she has a teleprompter or a is force fed talking points for several days. Her answers, however, last night showed a common theme that has marked her political career. Words are more important to her than her meaning. Her answers don't have to be the answer to the actual questions or there may be no answer at all.

Most of the reviews that I have read point out that she doesn't have a sound grasp of foreign and or domestic policies that go beyond Wasilla or Alaska.

This is the person McCain picked to be his running mate not because of qualifications, but because they thought she would bring votes. She is one heartbeat away from the presidency of a 72 year old man whose fathter died at 71 and grandfather at 61.

There are far more qulalified women republicans if he wanted a women. He met this woman once before he took her as his tunning mate. He didn't even do a good job of vetting

That is not country first, that is get me elected at all costs first.

The straight talk express has gone a hell of a long way off the straight track.

Fortunately, most of those who watched her and liked her were already for her. I doubt if she convinced many independent voters.

She kicked Bidens ass....get over it....the man from ACORN will prevail....

She kicked Bidens ass....get over it....the man from ACORN will prevail....

You're talking out of the same hole you're farting from.

Only the right wing pundits agree with you.

She doesn't even know what the Vice President's power are. They didn't give her a talking point on this and screwed it up.

We don't need a VP who can't speak without clip notes.

Remember when you had a essay question and you didn't really know the answer?

You wrote as much as possible and hoped you hit close to the target.:lol:

No, I just had my suspicions about her lack of substantive knowledge confirmed by her performance.

Most of the people on these threads know more about how this country works than she does.

We don't need a Joe Six Pack Lipstick Wearing Pitbull Uninformed VP.

Forum List

Back