Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

No, actually, this thread was about Ann stating that her female fans are typically pretty.

The left countered with a bunch of retarded commentary about how good looking actresses are.

no. that wasn't what the thread was about.

it was about coultergeist spewing and foaming at the mouth that rightwing women are pretty while lefties aren't.

the mentally ill o/p then thought it cute to post the ugliest pictures he could find of anyone on the left and was left humiliated and stuttering on his own thread.

yet, like the black knight, he persists, essentially crying "come back here and fight like a man, i'll bite your bloody leg off"

Last edited:
This should sum it all up for you guys.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poX4LBbI2Io]HOT LADIES CONSERVATIVE VS. LIBERAL DEMOCRATS CONTEST - YouTube[/ame]

No, actually, this thread was about Ann stating that her female fans are typically pretty.

The left countered with a bunch of retarded commentary about how good looking actresses are.

it was about coultergeist spewing and foaming at the mouth that rightwing women are pretty while lefties aren't.

the metnally ill o/p then thought it cute to post the ugliest pictures he could find of anyone on the left and was left humiliated and stuttering on his own thread.

yet, like the black knight, he persists, essentially crying "come back here and fight like a man, i'll bite your bloody leg off"

They obviously have no idea how pretty YOU are... :coffee:

HVD, girlfriend! ---<---<----------@

the metnally ill o/p then thought it cute to post the ugliest pictures he could find of anyone on the left and was left humiliated and stuttering on his own thread.

pffffffft! lol...

happy valentines day to you, too, val! enjoy!

Can anyone imagine going face to face with the whisker
biscuit of Rachel Maddow.....

EEEEEeeeeeyew :eek:

Oh..the humanity!!!

I find her very attractive...and very smart. But, I'm married...so alas.

Yeah I don't know what they have against Rachel Maddow, other than a SEVERE case of homophobia.

It's the whole being intellectually dishonest thing on her news program that did it for me.

pffffffft! lol...

happy valentines day to you, too, val! enjoy!

:lol: Did I make you spit your coffee...? Stop being so modest! :eusa_whistle:

Oh..the humanity!!!

Yeah I don't know what they have against Rachel Maddow, other than a SEVERE case of homophobia.

She's an ignorant and mean spirited douche... other than that, who cares about her sexual proclivities? You know, it is possible to dislike someone for a reason other than their sexual orientation... you should check that out.

Oh..the humanity!!!

Maddow is a woman? Holy shit, I always thought it was a little boy. :lol:

I've seen pictures of her pre-openly lesbian thing... she was actually a very attractive blonde if I recall.

Yeah now she kinda looks like Shia Labeouf....

Anyone ever wonder why you NEVER see Ann Coulter and Tom Petty in the same room together?

Petty_Tom_1.jpg

ann-coulter-smiling.jpg

Oh..the humanity!!!

Maddow is a woman? Holy shit, I always thought it was a little boy. :lol:

Because you're a petty homophobe.

She's an ignorant and mean spirited douche... other than that, who cares about her sexual proclivities? You know, it is possible to dislike someone for a reason other than their sexual orientation... you should check that out.

Hahaha. Are you fucking shitting me? Pretty much every insult I've ever heard from the right has been a homophobic remark on Maddow. Usually things like her and Rosie O'donnel, and other lesbians. It's 95% of the time homophobic sexual remarks.

Last edited:

the mentally ill o/p then thought it cute to post the ugliest pictures he could find of anyone on the left and was left humiliated and stuttering on his own thread.

She's a satirist. She said that her conservative fans are pretty. How awful of her, lol. She's making fun of the a-hole liberals who are continually claiming that libs are more intelligent, better educated, healthier, better bred, and so on and so forth than their right wing counter parts.

Hilarious that the left gets worked up about it. Ann definitely knows her audience, and the reaction is exactly what she anticipated, I've no doubt. It serves to illustrate the narrow mindedness and bigotry of the left...they don't recognize their own, but they are certainly ready to attribute it to others...

Oh ok, one more time for the road. This is the source of most news & information for USMB Liberal Women. It's the Whoopi Goldberg Remix...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi&#39;s Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

She's a satirist. She said that her conservative fans are pretty. How awful of her, lol. She's making fun of the a-hole liberals who are continually claiming that libs are more intelligent, better educated, healthier, better bred, and so on and so forth than their right wing counter parts.

Hilarious that the left gets worked up about it. Ann definitely knows her audience, and the reaction is exactly what she anticipated, I've no doubt. It serves to illustrate the narrow mindedness and bigotry of the left...they don't recognize their own, but they are certainly ready to attribute it to others...

So she says these things purely to get these kinds of reactions out of people, and you view that as a good thing about her?

Actually that makes perfect sense with you.

Man Coulter is a closet liberal who says the shit she says to make Conservatives look like utter morons by supporting the BS she spews. Remember she's also the fuckwad that said "our blacks are better than their blacks".

Man Coulter is a closet liberal who says the shit she says to make Conservatives look like utter morons by supporting the BS she spews. Remember she's also the fuckwad that said "our blacks are better than their blacks".

And jews would be better if they were christian.

Real fun and loving lady.

Forum List

Back