Coulter gets his @$$ handed to him

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Here Is a Collection of Twitter Trolls Teaching Photoshop to Ann Coulter

Here's the backstory: Michelle Obama, among others, made the hashtag #bringbackourgirls trend, a viral if superficial way to draw mainstream attention to the plight of the 234 Nigerian teen girls kidnapped by an Islamist militant group called Boko Haram. Never mind that anti-Islam conservatives were the first folks to scream for media attention to this story; the nascent right-wing meme is now that Michelle Obama trivialized the story by hashtagging it. So Ann Coulter responded thusly on Twitter yesterday:

BnZlv7eCEAATQ1c.jpg:large

Here's the truth -

BnaKjyVCUAAyTqq.jpg:large

These slime will use anything to make a buck.

They'll even make fun of children being kidnapped into sexual slavery.

That's it?

Okay, if you say so.

The whole world is struggling to find a way to rescue these girls but all the Repubs can do is make fun of it.

Coulter has a right to state his opinion but that doesn't mean he's not slime.

- along with lushbo and the others who are using this horror to make money.

Slime.

That's it?

Okay, if you say so.

The whole world is struggling to find a way to rescue these girls but all the Repubs can do is make fun of it.

Coulter has a right to state his opinion but that doesn't mean he's not slime.

- along with lushbo and the others who are using this horror to make money.

Slime.

as opposed to liberals who are just using it for votes. :lol:

Coulter sucks.

If she tries a little harder she could be as bad as Obama. Not as dangerous as Obama though, no matter how hard she tries.

As someone who adores the Republican ideals, this woman disgusts me in ways that I cannot even begin to understand. She is one of the best examples of what is currently going wrong with the radicalization of the Republican Party. She is a horrible human being who we should not even pay attention to – that is what she thrives on.

As someone who adores the Republican ideals, this woman disgusts me in ways that I cannot even begin to understand. She is one of the best examples of what is currently going wrong with the radicalization of the Republican Party. She is a horrible human being who we should not even pay attention to – that is what she thrives on.

She's a one Percenter with a book to sell. He is no worse/better than Hanoi Hannity or that druggie. What's his name?

Here Is a Collection of Twitter Trolls Teaching Photoshop to Ann Coulter

Here's the backstory: Michelle Obama, among others, made the hashtag #bringbackourgirls trend, a viral if superficial way to draw mainstream attention to the plight of the 234 Nigerian teen girls kidnapped by an Islamist militant group called Boko Haram. Never mind that anti-Islam conservatives were the first folks to scream for media attention to this story; the nascent right-wing meme is now that Michelle Obama trivialized the story by hashtagging it. So Ann Coulter responded thusly on Twitter yesterday:

BnZlv7eCEAATQ1c.jpg:large

Here's the truth -

BnaKjyVCUAAyTqq.jpg:large

These slime will use anything to make a buck.

They'll even make fun of children being kidnapped into sexual slavery.

Coulter is so goddamn fake.

Quick question for you on the right................

What do we have to bring our country back from?

What do we need to take our country back from?

I still have yet to see the government taking rights away from me.

If you can tell me how the Obama regime has taken my rights away, I may stand in support of you.

Until then? Fuck off with your partisan (and racist) politics.

Quick question for you on the right................

What do we have to bring our country back from?

What do we need to take our country back from?

I still have yet to see the government taking rights away from me.

If you can tell me how the Obama regime has taken my rights away, I may stand in support of you.

Until then? Fuck off with your partisan (and racist) politics.
How did I know you would play the race card? Oh, that's right, you're a liberal hack.

Forum List

Back