Could U.S. leave NATO in exchange for ending Ukraine War?

Now, Ukraine is doing the fighting and dying so that NATO doesn’t have to
Kiev and Zelensky could had settled to allow the Eastern provinces become independent, but no, he cannot allow actual democracy to take place. He wants to rule over them like a dictator, and you idiots fully support that. What happened to allowing people vote and choose their own leaders? I guess not if you live in eastern Ukraine.

That's jumping the shark! If we stand up to Putin now, we won't have to send troops later.

Sounds like you are bending to the will of Putin, not sending in troops.

What happens when Ukraine runs out of bodies? Will you “let Putin win” or will you support sending in troops?

Put up or shut up time.

List where the 50 percent of working Americans who didn’t pay Federal taxes broke any law
I didn't say they did. But, thanks for admitting that you think that both the 50% of working Americans and the 55 corporations you listed all paid their fair share.

I didn't say they did. But, thanks for admitting that you think that both the 50% of working Americans and the 55 corporations you listed all paid their fair share.

You need to do a better job of following the thread
Start with post 66

How about this deal? Lets tell Putin he has 30 days to remove his army from Ukraine or the United states will nuke Moscow off the face of the planet 30 seconds after the deadline. We're not fucking around anymore.
Shut up, joke character.

eMaybe Russia leaves some or all of its current territory in Ukraine, too. :dunno: That could possibly be negotiated. Trump's comment that he could end the war in 24 hours made me think this might be the most likely avenue for that. The U.S. could still do whatever it wants regarding defending European countries, while maybe it strikes a sense of urgency into Europe to take care of itself. I'm curious to read people's thoughts on that.

In other words, he will surrender. Trump would be a disaster for the free world. He will not win.

Last edited:
^^ wow.

This is why leftwingers and batshit crazy genderqueer people need to stay away from government and foreign policy.

Yea, let’s start a nuclear war with Russia. I’m sure that will work out just fine.

If that is what Putin wants.

Well, he isn’t leaving the country. Anyone with half a brain knew Russia would not, and will not tolerate NATO in Ukraine.

So stop pretending you are for ending the war. The Washington Establishment has wanted this war for a long time. Now they got it, you really think they want to end it? How dumb are you?

We will not tolerate Russia in Ukraine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back