In Just Two Short Years, America Is No Longer The Most Powerful Country

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
China floats spy balloons over the US with not so much as a sanction.

China brokers peace deal between Iran and Saudi Arabia

Xi meets with Putin, and announces change is coming like we've not seen in 100 years. Gets Russia to agree to use Yuan instead of the dollar.
1679688560087.png

And as the banks burn, Biden goes to Canada today. I am sure President Xi is very worried...

1679688731591.png

And the media is focused on an alleged misdemeanor by Trump.

The US has the worlds most powerful economy and military in the world
Both of which are on track to be weaker than China's in a few years. Which was the point of the OP.
Biden and the dems are weakening the US with their war on energy and other ESG policies.
China is building two coal powerplants a week.....cheap energy.

Yep it's the internal division Benedict Donald and Faux Not News created by boldly lying to their devoted supporters. That has made us vulnerable on the world stage by eboldening our enemies and worrying our allies that we might abandon them to the Axis of Evil........

I taught myself HSK 2 Mandarin, I know quite a few HSK 3 words also but am not interested in the writing (symbols).. Maybe I will one day be fluent, if I can focus on it with so much going on. China is good at geopolitics once they have the resources and support needed. They will one day be the sole Super Power. Don't blame men like me for this shift...

Both of which are on track to be weaker than China's in a few years. Which was the point of the OP.
Biden and the dems are weakening the US with their war on energy and other ESG policies.
China is building two coal powerplants a week.....cheap energy.

China will surpass our economy but they must support five times the population we do

Militarily, they do not approach the global power of the US

The US has the worlds most powerful economy and military in the world
Says who? Our "experts" who never lie & always state the facts?

Russia has superior missile technology with accurate, maneuverable hypersonics that outpace our technology by at least a decade.
The Russians have already used them to destroy a "nuke proof" buried depot & US acknowledges we have nothing to stop them.
Just a handful could wipe out our deployed aircraft carrier groups.

Powerful economy? What do we actually produce? Not monopoly games with derivatives, I'm talking good old Made in the USA products that the world needs? Some cars & weapons? Food production they are choking off?
I know we lead the world in imports, spending, debt & resentment.

We are the neighbor with the fanciest house, nicest car, country club membership & a debt bomb about to explode from the 3rd mortgage with a HELOC, huge car payments, maxed credit & a declining income.

Nothing lasts forever.

I taught myself HSK 2 Mandarin, I know quite a few HSK 3 words also but am not interested in the writing (symbols).. Maybe I will one day be fluent, if I can focus on it with so much going on. China is good at geopolitics once they have the resources and support needed. They will one day be the sole Super Power. Don't blame men like me for this shift...
Of course not. You'll spy for us, right? :)

Yep it's the internal division Benedict Donald and Faux Not News created by boldly lying to their devoted supporters. That has made us vulnerable on the world stage by eboldening our enemies and worrying our allies that we might abandon them to the Axis of Evil........
How the fuck can you talk about Trump, who tariffed the shit out of China, with China's asset in the WH, Joe Biden?
Follow the Chinese money and diamonds to the Bidens.
Who sold US oil from the SPR to Hunter's Chinese pals?
Who let the Chinese spy balloon fly all the way across the US?
Whose war on energy is letting China's economy pass the US?

Yep, BlindBoo is stupid.

Militarily, they do not approach the global power of the US

By what metric? They have 2 million active military personnel. We have 1.35M. They also have the world's largest Navy. They have a comparable number of tanks. (2021 data.)

Xi just went to Russia while we are in a proxy war with Russia.

China is building nukes and ICBM silos like never before...

Iran is killing US personnel with drones. They don't seem very afraid of us either.

By what metric? They have 2 million active military personnel. We have 1.35M. They also have the world's largest Navy. They have a comparable number of tanks. (2021 data.)

Xi just went to Russia while we are in a proxy war with Russia.

China is building nukes and ICBM silos like never before...

Iran is killing US personnel with drones. They don't seem very afraid of us either.
Also people always use raw dollars as the comparisn when PPP China is spending a great deal and have increased exponentially over 30 years. The U.S has the global Goodwil and experience in military tactics. This is changing fast, and U.S allies are slow...

Last edited:
Says who? Our "experts" who never lie & always state the facts?

Russia has superior missile technology with accurate, maneuverable hypersonics that outpace our technology by at least a decade.
The Russians have already used them to destroy a "nuke proof" buried depot & US acknowledges we have nothing to stop them.
Just a handful could wipe out our deployed aircraft carrier groups.

Powerful economy? What do we actually produce? Not monopoly games with derivatives, I'm talking good old Made in the USA products that the world needs? Some cars & weapons? Food production they are choking off?
I know we lead the world in imports, spending, debt & resentment.

We are the neighbor with the fanciest house, nicest car, country club membership & a debt bomb about to explode from the 3rd mortgage with a HELOC, huge car payments, maxed credit & a declining income.

Nothing lasts forever.
:slap:
Russia has demonstrated their powerful military for all to see

Xi meets with Putin, and announces change is coming like we've not seen in 100 years. Gets Russia to agree to use Yuan instead of the dollar.
View attachment 768878

And as the banks burn, Biden goes to Canada today. I am sure President Xi is very worried...

View attachment 768880

What a bunch of weak cult nonsense. Every word dumber than the last.

The cult has no real complaints, so they invent stupid shit like this.

Also people always use raw dollars as the comparisn when PPP China is spending a great deal and have increased exponentially over 30 years. The U.S has the global Goodwil and experience in military tactics. This is changing fast, and U.S allies are slow...
Yeah, their dollars probably go further than ours, too.

View attachment 768878

View attachment 768880

In what specific way is China more powerful?

Balloon technology?

Dope

:slap:
Russia has demonstrated their powerful military for all to see
Really? How long till Bakhmut falls?

Didn't they take Soledar a few months back?

Isn't Ukraine running out of troops & weapons?

It's funny how you think Russia is losing.
Western MSM always tells the truth, eh comrade?

Forum List

Back