Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Maybe someday you'll realize that importing vast populations of Third World unskilled and semi-skilled labor is not the way to prepare American for the 21st century.
Perhaps you can explain why capital should be free to cross borders while labor is not?
quote-labor-is-prior-to-and-independent-of-capital-capital-is-only-the-fruit-of-labor-and-could-never-abraham-lincoln-346706.jpg
------------------------------- 'lincoln' as I roll my eyes , lots of Americans have no use for 'lincoln' George .

Deport 11 millions? Sure, if we turn the USA into a fascist police dictatorship.
--------------------- WHO would be the people being Dictated to ?? Seems to me that it would only be illegal alien border jumpers that have no RIGHT to be in the USA that are being dictated to Jake !!

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

:lol: Unfortunately there's this little detail called the "Constitution" and its leadoff batter, the First Amendment.

1A is quite the leadoff batter too. It's always on base. That's why it's Numero Uno.

Oh sorry--- that Rapistish for "number one".

Bit of a pickle, that Constitution thing, since the first thing a POTUS has to do --- literally the first thing --- is to swear to preserve, protect and defend it. Clearly he's in no position to take that oath.

1%20hitler.gif

So tell us, how will you prove the person in front of you is not an US citizen?

Then tell us how you are doing it 11 million times...

Suppose they say nothing, plead the 5th... Which country do you deport them too? Mexico can refuse entry until you prove they are Mexican Nationals(that would be international law).

So are you going to have camps to hold 11 million people in it...

How are you getting Congress to pay for that? And watch them cut you off at the balls.

No need.

Self-Deportation is the answer.

Romney had the right macro-level concept - he just couldn't envision viable details.

How can anyone who pretends to be a champion of the working man defend unlimited immigration from third world countries? You're a scathing hypocrite.
I'm not for unlimited immigration nor do I promote "free trade" treaties that impoverish millions of workers in other countries.

You've made it clear that people should be free to enter any country they want to enter. So how is that not the equivalent of unlimited immigration?

Free trade doesn't impoverish workers in low wage countries. It makes them wealthier. If you dispute that, then consider the average wage of Chinese workers over the last 30 years.

og.png
images

EASY PEASY= the Trumpsters will all gleefully line up to have the number of the beast tattooed on their right hand as proof they are citizens and all of those who refuse to accept getting the number of the Beast put in or on their right hand, will be killed.

Prophesy, come true...

:rolleyes:

More like freeloaders. The cost far outweighs any benefit. Turn off the welfare spigot and they will self deport. They got here on their own...they can leave on their own when there is no "gubermint" teat to suckle from.
What about the children who were born in the US?
Their parents should have thought of that before sneaking in.

They can take them, with the children only, entitled to return, later, per the 14th, or, the parents can leave them with relatives, or surrender them as wards of the state.

It's time for a Conservative interpretation of the 14th, to ward-off future generations of Anchor Babies.

Those already here, we grandfather-in, by statute... future ones won't exist in a legal context; if the law is interpreted and applied in support of such an approach.

EASY PEASY= the Trumpsters will all gleefully line up to have the number of the beast tattooed on their right hand as proof they are citizens and all of those who refuse to accept getting the number of the Beast put in or on their right hand, will be killed.

Prophesy, come true...

No need.. a simple e-chip data update to new-fangled driver's license and state IDs should do the trick, over the span of a very few years.

You show-up at your local DMV or SOS office, show 'em your birth certificate or naturalization papers or visa and they update their records, and the chip on your card.

Prophesy, come true...

-------------------------- maybe Care 4 all !!

There is nothing, not one thing, zero, about your opinions which mirror a real American.

That can't be true since I am a real American. How do the views of a servile boot licking authoritarian government toady who wants to open the flood gates to foreigners from third world countries mirror the views of real Americans?
You are only an American is the broadest definition.
Your definition of a real American is as twisted as the Nazi version of a good Germany or a good klansmen.

What's wrong with my definition?
Asked and answered.
Next stupid deflection. ..

Nope. According to your ilk, enforcing our immigration laws means you aren't a real American. That doesn't pass the laugh test.
Right on schedule the stupid deflection.

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

:lol: Unfortunately there's this little detail called the "Constitution" and its leadoff batter, the First Amendment.

1A is quite the leadoff batter too. It's always on base. That's why it's Numero Uno.

Oh sorry--- that Rapistish for "number one".

Bit of a pickle, that Constitution thing, since the first thing a POTUS has to do --- literally the first thing --- is to swear to preserve, protect and defend it. Clearly he's in no position to take that oath.

1%20hitler.gif

Trump has already said he'll use EO just like Obama did.

Sorry -- EO doesn't trump the Constitution. Not even if you put on a straw hat and go "E-I-E-I-O".

Nothing trumps the Constitution.

That's gotta give Rump nightmares --- the idea that there's a Higher Authority than him. No doubt once he figures this out he'll be up all night sending whiny tweets about how the Constitution is a "loser", a "rapist" and a "disgusting pig".

But that didn't stop obama or bush. So you're gonna have to live with trumps eos if he's elected. I can see that you're getting emotional about this so I'll leave you to yourself.

QUOTE="bripat9643, post: 14310790, member: 29100"]
Bullshit. UnAmerican would be deporting legals. There is nothing unAmerican about deporting illegal people that have sneaked into our country. We expect our laws to be enforced. It is why we have them. And THAT IS American!
I suppose you already know Mexicans are Americans? Apparently you are confused about the relationship between trade and immigration:
"U.S. trade and immigration policy are linked. They are part of a single system, not separate and independent policies. Since NAFTA’s passage in 1993, the U.S. Congress has debated and passed several new trade agreements—with Peru, Jordan, Chile, and the Central American Free Trade Agreement. At the same time, Congress has debated immigration policy as though those trade agreements bore no relationship to the waves of displaced people migrating to the U.S., looking for work. Meanwhile, heightened anti-immigrant hysteria has increasingly demonized those migrants, leading to measures to deny them jobs, rights, or any equality with people living in the communities around them. - See more at: Globalization and NAFTA Caused Migration from Mexico | Political Research Associates"
By definition, Mexicans aren't Americans. They are citizens of Mexico.

There is no necessary relationship between trade and immigration. However, they are both means that crony capitalists use to undermine American wages.

How can anyone who pretends to be a champion of the working man defend unlimited immigration from third world countries? You're a scathing hypocrite.[/QUOTE]
So Mexican Americans don't exist?
A huge section of the U.S. was mexico .

The cost to recruit, background check, train line staff and supervisors is enormous; the salary and benefits would be huge and the time to do all of this would be years, not months. Trump is a demagogue, what he promises is impossible; he is also a charlatan for he has no idea how stupid his promises actually are.
How To Deport 11 Million People Humanely*
"Mark Krikorian, the executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, said in an email that he had 'no idea' what Trump has in mind in terms of deportation, but had some suggestions 'to get a significant share of the illegal population to leave, and none of it is ‘inhumane’ by any non-advocacy-group definition.'

"That would include increasing deportation to 2013 levels, requiring employers to use the E-Verify system to check new hires’ immigration status, and making local law enforcement coordinate with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

"Krikorian also suggested pushing states to stop issuing driver’s licenses to undocumented immigrants.

"At the same time, he said, the government could crack down on people who overstay their visas, and prosecute all unauthorized border-crossers.

“'Do all that, and you’ll see the illegal population shrink significantly, mainly through attrition,' Krikorian wrote."

The very first Congressman to support Tump said the wall was a ''VIRTUAL WALL'' ....

Key ally Chris Collins tempers Trump’s controversial campaign promises
By Jerry Zremski

• Updated 10:25 AM
    May 18, 2016

WASHINGTON – The first member of Congress to endorse Donald Trump for president doesn’t envision one of Trump’s main campaign promises – a wall at the Mexican border – ever becoming a reality that stretches from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico.

“I have called it a virtual wall,” Rep. Chris Collins said in an interview with The Buffalo News.

“Maybe we will be building a wall over some aspects of it; I don’t know,” the Clarence Republican said of Trump’s proposed barrier to keep illegal immigrants and drugs from crossing the southern border.

Collins, who has become one of the presumptive GOP nominee’s main media surrogates, also cast doubts on another central Trump campaign promise: the candidate’s vow to deport the nation’s 12 million undocumented immigrants.

“I call it a rhetorical deportation of 12 million people,” Collins said.

He then gestured toward a door in his Capitol Hill office.

“They go out that door, they go in that room, they get their work papers, Social Security number, then they come in that door, and they’ve got legal work status but are not citizens of the United States,” Collins said. “So there was a virtual deportation as they left that door for processing and came in this door.”

Collins added: “We’re not going to put them on a bus, and we’re not going to drive them across the border.”

Key ally Chris Collins tempers Trump’s controversial campaign promises - Politics Now

"No one has to deport illegals. This was proved when Arizona passed a law - before it ever went into effect. They announced it, they passed it, they declared they meant it, and they declared they would enforce it...and illegals flooded out of the state....BEFORE it ever went into effect."

Still posting the same old made up bullshit, I see, Easy, without links, because you heard it on AM radio once while driving through Dogtrot, Missouri....
I actually LIVED it, VAL. I WATCHED it and followed it in the news, I read about it in newspapers and in magazine articles. Dumbasses like you think if it isn't on the internet it didn't happen, as if everything on the internet is true.

Life is actually happening right now away from your computer / smart phone. If you really want to educate yourself go live life and experience some of it yourself.

And if you really want research on it get off your ass and learn how to use 'google'. Don't sit there and demand someone spoon-feeds your lazy ass. I have no problem leaving you fat, dumb, and lazy - if you don't care enough to make an effort I sure don't have a reason to?!

Thanks for demonstrating the 'lack of desire' I was talking about.
By definition, Mexicans aren't Americans. They are citizens of Mexico.
map_of_america.jpg

Capital freely crosses all American borders.
Why shouldn't labor have the same right?

Already explained in another post. Did you notice the different colors? What do you imagine those mean?
Ease of identification Nothing more.

Identification of what?
Asked and answered.

The cost to recruit, background check, train line staff and supervisors is enormous; the salary and benefits would be huge and the time to do all of this would be years, not months. Trump is a demagogue, what he promises is impossible; he is also a charlatan for he has no idea how stupid his promises actually are.
How To Deport 11 Million People Humanely*
"Mark Krikorian, the executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, said in an email that he had 'no idea' what Trump has in mind in terms of deportation, but had some suggestions 'to get a significant share of the illegal population to leave, and none of it is ‘inhumane’ by any non-advocacy-group definition.'

"That would include increasing deportation to 2013 levels, requiring employers to use the E-Verify system to check new hires’ immigration status, and making local law enforcement coordinate with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

"Krikorian also suggested pushing states to stop issuing driver’s licenses to undocumented immigrants.

"At the same time, he said, the government could crack down on people who overstay their visas, and prosecute all unauthorized border-crossers.

“'Do all that, and you’ll see the illegal population shrink significantly, mainly through attrition,' Krikorian wrote."

I got as far as this comment, "making local law enforcement coordinate with Immigration and Customs Enforcement" and about puked. Now, I've been retired for over ten years, but during my career in local LE it was common knowledge that the then INS didn't or rarely return the calls when the city police, the Sheriff's Dept, Probation or Parole called and told them we had an alien in custody who did not have a visa or was on an expired visa.

Since the Feds didn't care or bother to do their job, the subject was detained, arraigned, tried and if convicted put in prison, jail or on probation, all of which cost the local and state taxpayers lots of money, money which might have gone to fixing roads, building parks and hiring more officers / deputies.

The very first Congressman to support Tump said the wall was a ''VIRTUAL WALL'' ....

Key ally Chris Collins tempers Trump’s controversial campaign promises
By Jerry Zremski

• Updated 10:25 AM
    May 18, 2016

WASHINGTON – The first member of Congress to endorse Donald Trump for president doesn’t envision one of Trump’s main campaign promises – a wall at the Mexican border – ever becoming a reality that stretches from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico.

“I have called it a virtual wall,” Rep. Chris Collins said in an interview with The Buffalo News.

“Maybe we will be building a wall over some aspects of it; I don’t know,” the Clarence Republican said of Trump’s proposed barrier to keep illegal immigrants and drugs from crossing the southern border.

Collins, who has become one of the presumptive GOP nominee’s main media surrogates, also cast doubts on another central Trump campaign promise: the candidate’s vow to deport the nation’s 12 million undocumented immigrants.

“I call it a rhetorical deportation of 12 million people,” Collins said.

He then gestured toward a door in his Capitol Hill office.

“They go out that door, they go in that room, they get their work papers, Social Security number, then they come in that door, and they’ve got legal work status but are not citizens of the United States,” Collins said. “So there was a virtual deportation as they left that door for processing and came in this door.”

Collins added: “We’re not going to put them on a bus, and we’re not going to drive them across the border.”

Key ally Chris Collins tempers Trump’s controversial campaign promises - Politics Now

His opinion of what Trump plans, along with $3.50, you a venti Latte at Starbucks.

Deport 11 millions? Sure, if we turn the USA into a fascist police dictatorship.
--------------------- WHO would be the people being Dictated to ?? Seems to me that it would only be illegal alien border jumpers that have no RIGHT to be in the USA that are being dictated to Jake !!
You look good

Pzuj8RY.png
-------------------------- funny :afro: , course what I said is true , only the illegal border jumpers would complain about being dictated to and they have no right to complain Jake .

Forum List

Back