Could the Gov and Media gloss over the Vegas Shooter’s Muslim ties

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
ISIS is admit that the Vegas shooter converted to Islam. They could and are probably lying, but what if it turns out to be true.

Could the media and gov cover up the fact he converted just like the covered up the fact that the DC sniper was motivated by Jihad and Islam? They downplayed that he was a Muslim and openly preached jihad and made up the bogus excuse he was upset with his ex-wife.

Smh

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Maybe. But could it really be kept secret from the president? Because if it were true; it would be a national security issue. I can’t imagine Trump would hesitate to capitalize on such a revelation...

Well if you can't trust the word ISIS than who can you trust? :lol:

what if

maybe

but

impossible to gloss over all the conjecture.

just go with "Obamas fault" and you cant miss.

As much as there is media that would hide it from us (yes the media is that corrupt), there also is media that would be eager to report it if there was a Muslim angle.

It is amazing how the reich likes to believe the obvious lies and deny the truth of life.

As much as there is media that would hide it from us (yes the media is that corrupt), there also is media that would be eager to report it if there was a Muslim angle.

Not true! The media is quick to cover up jihad motives. See the DC sniper who was a jihadist and motivated by Islam. Yet the media pushed some phony story about he was mad at his ex-wife!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back