Could the democrats lose another seat today?

They need some Democratic representation down there. That place is a hotbed of Republican incompetence. Not to even mention Sheriff Joe.

What about Sheriff Joe, he's awesome! Keep those criminals outside baby in tents, who does not love that!!!!!!!!!!!

You go with that. Keep supporting Tea Bagger candidates that want to privatize SS, abolish the minimum wage and take corporate taxes down to zero and see how much support you get from the American people.

Teabaggers vote democrat.....Cause I am pretty sure it is mostly homosexuals like yourself that like balls dipped in their mouth.

Nope. As a lesbian, I'm not a big fan of the balls...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF2TyajIL94]Katherine Heigl Hates Balls - YouTube[/ame]

Ah makes sense now. So was it genetics?

Teabaggers vote democrat.....Cause I am pretty sure it is mostly homosexuals like yourself that like balls dipped in their mouth.

They're only called 'teabaggers' because they adopted that as their name without knowing what it means.

The left turned it into that.
Tea means Taxed Enough Already.

No, it was started by the protesters themselves standing in the front of the White House claiming they were going to teabag it.

They're only called 'teabaggers' because they adopted that as their name without knowing what it means.

No, it was started by the protesters themselves standing in the front of the White House claiming they were going to teabag it.

No they stood by a water front saying they were going to dump tea in it to protest being taxed and yes Tea was Taxede Enough Already. But don't let the truth cloud your delusions.

So why aren't the rightwing nuts around here explaining to us how HUGE this Democratic win in Arizona is, the way they went on and on and on about Wisconsin?

So why aren't the rightwing nuts around here explaining to us how HUGE this Democratic win in Arizona is, the way they went on and on and on about Wisconsin?

Uh because it was a special congressional election. AND the fact that with Walker DEmocrats pulled EVERY trick to try and beat him (walking out of the state, MASS protests at the capital, trying to recall every politician in Wisconsin, and bringing in tons of union workers and money to defeat Scott Walker, they threw the sink at him and he still beat the unions) while this election, republicans barely did anything. You lose

Don't believe you. Gotta link or any proof?

I'm looking for the clip and will post as soon as I find it. I remember seeing on the Daily Show at the time, because Jon Stewart made a quip about the Jolly Green Giant not having balls large enough to teabag the White House.

Had a republican won I'm sure we would have. Having said that I never even knew there was an election till this mornings reports. Muchado about nothing now eh? We can't win them all.

Because it isnt a huge win. It was already a democrat seat

A seat held by a Democrat, but in a district with a significant Republican registration advantage and that Bush carried both times (McCain carried it as well, but didn't think it was fair to use that one due to native son effect).

Replacing a Democrat with a Democrat is a HUGE WIN for Democrats????:clap2: Us right wingers stand corrected. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Because he is a congressman with no clout, not a Governor with a Repub legislator who does have clout.

Because it isnt a huge win. It was already a democrat seat

A seat held by a Democrat, but in a district with a significant Republican registration advantage and that Bush carried both times (McCain carried it as well, but didn't think it was fair to use that one due to native son effect).

OOOOOO McCain ...... So?

Look I already explained it. The unions went all in on Walker, and they lost. They HAD it one, we even had a thread on here from Chris telling us Walker was toast, OOOOPS! As for the OP, he was wrong, people got emotional over Giffords and voted for the same party.

Maybe if some crazy left wing liberal shot Barrett, he would have won in Wisconsin too.

None. This guy was a ticking bomb waiting to go off.

He's a leftist nutbag. How can anyone tell the difference between him and you?

Of course, conservatives did make it easy for him to walk into a store and be able to buy a gun despite the fact he was batshit crazy.

We don't need no background checks.

Again, he's a leftist - which is a mental disorder. Should all leftists be denied second amendment rights because they are clearly unstable?

Had a republican won I'm sure we would have. Having said that I never even knew there was an election till this mornings reports. Muchado about nothing now eh? We can't win them all.

Yes, Gifford's former "aide" won...:badgrin: because of a "loyalty" vote for Giffords, no doubt, but in November has to run again, and let us hope the voters vote for someone with experience...

Forum List

Back