Could somebody PLEASE tell Biden to shut up

He really is a fucking idiot.

YES, we should close the border with Mexico. Today. Let's not wait until it is too late.

Mexico has shut down its government as of today:

Mexico to shut government in flu fight - Swine flu- msnbc.com

Why are we waiting to shut down the border to protect ourselves?

And just today our homeland security office informed the border patrol they are not allowed to wear protective masks...cuz they make them look "intimidating". That's our wonderful do nothing government in action for ya..

Please post a link to this. This is too unbelievable.
Pretty sure it is a lie. There has been a long standing Homeland Security directive that didn't allow them to wear face masks and now their union is asking that directive be lifted...Shadowbrains is just applying partisan spin.

Really Ravi? Did you watch the ABC news you tube I posted before flapping your yap?
Yep...and the only actual valid thing in it was that a supervisor told their employee he couldn't wear a mask.

and the supervisor follows the order of who?? doyathink.. the truth is DUmmie is that it's true,, otherwise the border sercurity would have masks on..

Joe Biden has shown time & time again--that he says something--& it comes back to snap him in the behind a few minutes later.

He talks before he "thinks". Open mouth--insert foot. You don't "crush" the airline industry in this economy or we'll be bailing them out too.

WHAT REALLY BOTHERS ME ABOUT THIS NEW SCARE OF THE SWINE FLU: Is that they are the exact same symtons of the flu that I have seen in my area since last November. One of the younger "healthy" members of my family (8 years old) caught a bug last November--started with fever, cold achy symptons--& then ended up in the hospital with phenomia for several days. Then last month my mother became very ill with the exact same thing??? She recovered-& is doing fine today.

A question for all of you? If we get this type of flu going around--do OUR tests go to the CDC for anaylsis--or do we always wait until it starts in another country before--(especially a 3rd world country) before we start noticing a problem? Anyone KNOW!

Really Ravi? Did you watch the ABC news you tube I posted before flapping your yap?
Yep...and the only actual valid thing in it was that a supervisor told their employee he couldn't wear a mask.

and the supervisor follows the order of who?? doyathink.. the truth is DUmmie is that it's true,, otherwise the border sercurity would have masks on..
:rolleyes:

The Department of Homeland Security said Thursday it has not told agents at U.S. airports and border checkpoints that they can not wear masks to protect from exposure to swine flu.
"The Department of Homeland Security has not issued an order saying our employees cannot wear masks. The health of our employees is of utmost importance to us. And today we are issuing department-wide guidance to our workforce," DHS spokeswoman Sara Kuban told FOX News.
Kuban was responding to a claim made Thursday that The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Department of Homeland Security issued a guideline banning masks because they look too intimidating.
Homeland Security: No Orders to Border, Airport Agents to Not Wear Masks - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

I bet if all the border patrol's called in sick and tired of this shit, somebody would get up off their ass and do something.. see, American lives mean zip to these people.

Because baby your party dosen't care if you live or die..

Biden's stupid remarks are only surpassed by yours.:cuckoo:

When I see real proof they can't wear the masks instead of another right wingy email--

:rolleyes:

The Department of Homeland Security said Thursday it has not told agents at U.S. airports and border checkpoints that they can not wear masks to protect from exposure to swine flu.
"The Department of Homeland Security has not issued an order saying our employees cannot wear masks. The health of our employees is of utmost importance to us. And today we are issuing department-wide guidance to our workforce," DHS spokeswoman Sara Kuban told FOX News.
Kuban was responding to a claim made Thursday that The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Department of Homeland Security issued a guideline banning masks because they look too intimidating.
Homeland Security: No Orders to Border, Airport Agents to Not Wear Masks - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com
WOW, you mean ABC news LIED and Fox News told the truth :eek: whoda thunk it

You forgot to quote the WHOLE article.

Homeland Security: No Orders to Border, Airport Agents to Not Wear Masks

A different administration official told FOX News earlier that agents at the U.S. border and at airports have been told not to wear surgical masks until they are needed despite possible exposure to individuals infected with swine flu.
The official said the "science indicates" no need for the masks at this time.

"Masks should be used in high-risk situations, such as when an employee comes into contact with a person or traveler who appears to be ill," the official said..

"If an employee at (an airport) or (on the border) comes into contact with someone who appears to be ill, it is strongly recommended and encouraged that both of them put on masks and gloves immediately," the official continued, adding that "the safety of employees is of the utmost importance."

Asked why an agent shouldn't be allowed to wear a mask if it makes him or her more comfortable and doesn't affect performance, the official said only that "science indicates" masks are not needed now.

Conflicting reports on this issue from the current administration...say it isn't so..

Damage control perhaps?

I bet if all the border patrol's called in sick and tired of this shit, somebody would get up off their ass and do something.. see, American lives mean zip to these people.
not everything is an (R) vs (D) issue
stop jumping to such asinine conclusions

I didn't jump to any assinine conclusion.. I've been listenting to them tell us we can all die.. for their principles.. didn't you hear it?

Forum List

Back