Could somebody PLEASE tell Biden to shut up

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Biden: I Told Family To Avoid Planes, Subway Over Swine Flu (VIDEO)

WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden says he's advising his own family to avoid "confined places" -- to stay off commercial airlines and even subways -- because of the new swine flu.

Biden said Thursday if one person sneezes on a confined aircraft, "it goes all the way through the aircraft." Going beyond official advice from the federal government, Biden said of his family's personal precautions: "That's me."

Asked on NBC's "Today" show whether the government should close the border with Mexico to try to slow the spread of the flu, Biden says health authorities advise that would be impractical because the swine flu has already spread to the U.S. and several other nations. Instead, he says people should focus on confined places where the flu could spread quickly, such as airplanes, malls and classrooms.

Because baby your party dosen't care if you live or die..

They aren't MY party, Willow. As I stated earlier, in a post you just quoted on another thread:

[ I think the Democratic party is, for the most part equally corrupt, self-serving, and utterly loathesome at this point in time. People who are looking at the democratic party as some kind of pillar of morality are delusional.

You've posted with me for almost a year now. You know I'm not a leftist. So, can I offer you a nice hot cup of joe?

stfu.jpg

Last edited:

They aren't MY party, Willow. As I stated earlier, in a post you just quoted on another thread:

I think the Democratic party is, for the most part equally corrupt, self-serving, and utterly loathesome at this point in time. People who are looking at the democratic party as some kind of pillar of morality are delusional.

You've posted with me for almost a year now. You know I'm not a leftist. So, can I offer you a nice hot cup of joe?

stfu.jpg

See? The perfect Democwat,, telling your opposition to STFU..

I think the Democratic party is, for the most part equally corrupt, self-serving, and utterly loathesome at this point in time. People who are looking at the democratic party as some kind of pillar of morality are delusional.

stfu.jpg

Are you really this dumb?

stfu.jpg

Are you really this dumb?

I might be who's to say?

He really is a fucking idiot.

YES, we should close the border with Mexico. Today. Let's not wait until it is too late.

Mexico has shut down its government as of today:

Mexico to shut government in flu fight - Swine flu- msnbc.com

Why are we waiting to shut down the border to protect ourselves?

And just today our homeland security office informed the border patrol they are not allowed to wear protective masks...cuz they make them look "intimidating". That's our wonderful do nothing government in action for ya..

Last edited:
I'm telling my patient to stay out of the office if they have swine flu.

I don't want to catch it!

Willow to fair here.....i dont think the Repubs care either....

yes, Harry they did/do.. that's why they were willing to do what was necessary to protect the citizen of the usa..and will now probably go on trial for it.. but the democwats are in charge now and have blatently let us know that our lives are inconsequential to their decision to let another terror attack take place... rather than to do what is necessary,, they are going to follow the army field manual which basically won't even let them raise their voices at the bad guy..

YES, we should close the border with Mexico. Today. Let's not wait until it is too late.

And just today our homeland security office informed the border patrol they are not allowed to wear protective masks...cuz they make them look "intimidating". That's our wonderful do nothing government in action for ya..

you are shitting us? right?

Please post a link to this. This is too unbelievable.

you are shitting us? right?

I think it's all hogwash.

Forum List

Back