Zone1 Could Mods give us a list of what is acceptable to discuss on this board ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy, I don't want Trump to win, I've said it loud and often, so stop with your lies.
There was no insurrection, even the FBI stated it wasn't an insurrection, only the democrats
political game keeps calling it an insurrection. You created a bait thread and the subsequent posts
from other posters prove that out.
I say we ban tommy and the problem is solved,,,

can I get an AM???

A thread discussing the steal fraud is jumped on by maga loons and then dumped in the flame zone.

Why are we not allowed to discuss this nonsense apart from when some remedial is explaining bamboo paper to fellow dickheads ?

Why doesnt the mod responsible explain their decision and make himself known ?
You make the ASSumption that the Democrats stealing the 2020 election is a LIE. You have a different opinion. Maybe work on your approach and you won't get the backlash. But you do like to troll with the Democrat propaganda

You make the ASSumption that the Democrats stealing the 2020 election is a LIE. You have a different opinion. Maybe work on your approach and you won't get the backlash. But you do like to troll with the Democrat propaganda
I wonder why he is so batshit crazy obsessed with American politics? It is not like the Eurotrash don't have enough of their own fuck ups to worry about.

I wonder why he is so batshit crazy obsessed with American politics? It is not like the Eurotrash don't have enough of their own fuck ups to worry about.
Everybody thinks they're American. Yet they all have contempt for America. They have psychological issues

A thread discussing the steal fraud is jumped on by maga loons and then dumped in the flame zone.

Why are we not allowed to discuss this nonsense apart from when some remedial is explaining bamboo paper to fellow dickheads ?

Why doesnt the mod responsible explain their decision and make himself known ?

Maybe it's because you used a link to a topic that was already widely used on USMB?

And maybe because you used that link as an opportunity to lecture Americans once again about old topics like the "insurrection" and too many OTHER things? With gems like ---

The peaceful handover of power is what seperates us from dictatorships in banana republics.

Who exactly is this "US" you are referring to? Seems like you think Americans dont know about the sordid history of BRITS and "mail-in" ballots. As tho YOU and YOURS never had issues with changing voting processes and having "unintended consequences" like "vote manufacturing factories" run by LEFTIST UK politicians.

If you're gonna post a current event or news item -- CONTAIN the Opening post to THAT ITEM. Makes it less likely to end up a brawl that moderation has to come in and fix.

Last edited:
If you have an issue with the moderating, you know to take it to the mod of your choice in a PM, but instead
you have the need to put it on the open board.
Okay, lets deal with your lie that it was placed in the Flame Zone, when you knew it wasn't the Flame Zone.
Next, I have to ask why a poster who creates a lot of threads, and knows that the OP has to be a clean OP, still
feels the need to continually ignore basic guidelines as to creating threads in Zone1 and zone2 forums?

Sooner or later you will learn to adhere to the rules and guidelines to creating a thread, until then you can
expect your 'work' to be taken to the basement.
Take responsibility for your actions, and don't blame others for your shortcomings.
Yes he is a problem
I have not been to the Zone One. Hope it’s working nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back