Zone1 Could Mods give us a list of what is acceptable to discuss on this board ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
A thread discussing the steal fraud is jumped on by maga loons and then dumped in the flame zone.

Why are we not allowed to discuss this nonsense apart from when some remedial is explaining bamboo paper to fellow dickheads ?

Why doesnt the mod responsible explain their decision and make himself known ?

If you have an issue with the moderating, you know to take it to the mod of your choice in a PM, but instead
you have the need to put it on the open board.
Okay, lets deal with your lie that it was placed in the Flame Zone, when you knew it wasn't the Flame Zone.
Next, I have to ask why a poster who creates a lot of threads, and knows that the OP has to be a clean OP, still
feels the need to continually ignore basic guidelines as to creating threads in Zone1 and zone2 forums?

Sooner or later you will learn to adhere to the rules and guidelines to creating a thread, until then you can
expect your 'work' to be taken to the basement.
Take responsibility for your actions, and don't blame others for your shortcomings.

A thread discussing the steal fraud is jumped on by maga loons and then dumped in the flame zone.

Why are we not allowed to discuss this nonsense apart from when some remedial is explaining bamboo paper to fellow dickheads ?

They missed this post--Anything posted by Tommy Taint should be banned. LMAO

If you have an issue with the moderating, you know to take it to the mod of your choice in a PM, but instead
you have the need to put it on the open board.
Okay, lets deal with your lie that it was placed in the Flame Zone, when you knew it wasn't the Flame Zone.
Next, I have to ask why a poster who creates a lot of threads, and knows that the OP has to be a clean OP, still
feels the need to continually ignore basic guidelines as to creating threads in Zone1 and zone2 forums?

Sooner or later you will learn to adhere to the rules and guidelines to creating a thread, until then you can
expect your 'work' to be taken to the basement.
Take responsibility for your actions, and don't blame others for your shortcomings.
It was a clean post calling out MAGA lies. As backed up by over 60 court cases.

You are just a maga hack who probably still believes in the steal.

Truth hurts you partisan excuse for a mod.

Why was it not clean ?

It was a clean post calling out MAGA lies. As backed up by over 60 court cases.

You are just a maga hack who probably still believes in the steal.

Truth hurts you partisan excuse for a mod.

Why was it not clean ?
I've asked you this several times but you never answer.

You live in Euroland with more problems than Hogan's Goat.

Why are you obsessed with my country so much?

Why don't you be obsessed with your own country?

I've asked this same question of a few non-Americans on this board. Donald H, Dragonlady, and Tommy Taint to name just three.

Tommy, I don't want Trump to win, I've said it loud and often, so stop with your lies.
There was no insurrection, even the FBI stated it wasn't an insurrection, only the democrats
political game keeps calling it an insurrection. You created a bait thread and the subsequent posts
from other posters prove that out.

No Tommy, you can't advertise for tricks.
1670267028827.png

.....or his lingerie line.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Please find the rules enclosed.

From what I have learned gets things moved around:
1. Threads where the OP links and article but doesn't then discuss it.
2. Threads where the topic is another forum. IE a legal topic vs a political topic.
3. Threads that besmirch the greatness of either wiener dogs or Tex Mex.

I've been on a bit of a mod hiatus while I got back to being my good natured happy go lucky self, but thats typically what I see.

So keep talking about it in the FZ. What the fuck is so hard about that?

Please find the rules enclosed.

From what I have learned gets things moved around:
1. Threads where the OP links and article but doesn't then discuss it.
2. Threads where the topic is another forum. IE a legal topic vs a political topic.
3. Threads that besmirch the greatness of either wiener dogs or Tex Mex.

I've been on a bit of a mod hiatus while I got back to being my good natured happy go lucky self, but thats typically what I see.
I have found that threads talking about USMB Mod Friday night strip poker games will get you banned

Do you honestly think ANYONE gives half a shit about Wales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back