Zone1 Could Mods give us a list of what is acceptable to discuss on this board ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1670268185380.png

Hey!!! Wait a second....... How come I never get invited to the Mod Friday night strip poker games?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Tommy, I don't want Trump to win, I've said it loud and often, so stop with your lies.
There was no insurrection, even the FBI stated it wasn't an insurrection, only the democrats
political game keeps calling it an insurrection. You created a bait thread and the subsequent posts
from other posters prove that out.
So you admit that the reason was partisan. You are fucking patheyic.

I feel sad for those who never received any positive attention as children and so learned that acting out was their only way to get any attention at all

These children inevitably turn into adults who only know how to troll in order to get the attention they seek at discussion boards.

So you admit that the reason was partisan. You are fucking patheyic.
Comprehension is not your friend. I stated nothing of the sort.
I stated that you created a bait thread. Nothing partisan about that, Tom.
If you can't create a thread with a clean OP, start them in the Taunting Forums.
All of your OP supposedly came from this?

Attorneys for two failed Arizona Republican candidates have been sanctioned by a federal judge for what he said was a series of factual and legal problems in a lawsuit against Arizona election officials.
The original lawsuit was filed in April by attorneys for gubernatorial hopeful Kari Lake and secretary of state candidate Mark Finchem.
The suit seeking to block electronic voting machines was tossed in August, and Maricopa County asked for sanctions on the grounds that attorneys brought claims to court that were demonstrably false. Among them were “vague” allegations that machine counting can produce inaccurate results.
In the ruling this week, U.S District Judge John Tuchi said the court will not condone litigants furthering false narratives that undermine public trust and that financial penalties are appropriate.
Tuchi ordered Lake and Finchem’s lawyers to pay Maricopa County’s attorneys fees, the amount of which has yet to be determined.

You created a bait thread, Tommy, own it and embrace it

Last edited:
I've asked you this several times but you never answer.

You live in Euroland with more problems than Hogan's Goat.

Why are you obsessed with my country so much?

Why don't you be obsessed with your own country?

You would think he would be sniveling about the Japs and their illegal Wale hunting; personally I think other countries should leave the Japs alone and let them hunt down all the Wales they want.

Terrorists are armed. You cheered the cops killing an unarmed woman. That's how I know your outrage about George Floyd, etc. is fake. You LOVE cops killing unarmed Americans.
She was a terrorist leading an angry mob

You would think he would be sniveling about the Japs and their illegal Wale hunting; personally I think other countries should leave the Japs alone and let them hunt down all the Wales they want.
4 more letters. You can do it.

You cheered while the cops murdered an unarmed woman. You probably cheered when they killed George Floyd, too. I'm sure you thought he was a terrorist as well.
She was a terrorist attempting to kill members of Congress
She was ordered to withdraw and she continued her attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back