Could Measles Cure Cancer?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Lady was given a massive does of reengineered measles and her cancer went into remission.

Woman?s cancer killed by measles virus in unprecedented trial

“Thirty-six hours after the virus infusion was finished, she told me, ‘Evan has started shrinking,’” Russell said. Over the next several weeks, the tumor on her forehead disappeared completely and, over time, the other tumors in her body did, too.

The fever may have been the key.

There have been other instances, one of which involved a neighbor of mine. He underwent surgery for lung cancer but they gave it up when they saw how bad it was (this was in about 1972), stitched him up and sent him home to die.

Unfortunately, or so they thought at the time, he picked up some kind of bug in the hospital and was deathly ill for several days with a very high fever. That was gotten under control and he settled back into preparing to die.

About a year later he was not only alive but had resumed doing things he hadn't been able to prior to the unsuccessful surgery. He kept on going and it was over five years later that he died of a heart attack. They autopsied him to see what had kept him alive and found the cancer they had seen first-hand, not just on images, was entirely gone.

For a time there was experimentation around Boston with inducing high fevers to combat cancer but I never heard of any conclusion being reached.

Forum List

Back