Could it be possible that the republican's vote in a African American ?

The worst thing Democrats have said about Carson is that republicans won't elect a black person. Which will be evident during your primaries.

And everything you said earlier was either false or beyond absurd.

Oh yeah, you Communist are kind to Dr. Carson.

Liberal Tolerance Police Call Ben Carson ‘Token Black,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ After CPAC speech

{
Tolerance-brigade-calls-Ben-Carson-%E2%80%98token%E2%80%99-%E2%80%98Uncle-Tom%E2%80%99-and-%E2%80%98Oreo%E2%80%99-after-CPAC-speech-Twitchy-Mozilla-Firefox-3202013-92253-AM.bmp.jpg
}

5 worst right-wing moments of the week — Ben Carson rewrites the constitution - Salon.com

I know nervous laughter when I hear it. You know I'm right, but don't have the balls to admit it. You'd rather giver us a history lesson and pretend things haven't switched 180 degrees in the last half century. :cool-45:

A black Republican offends you Communists. It's okay, you can call him "uppity," we know that's what you think.

The only ones saying there won't be another black president for a while have been conservatives.

Another amazing fact pulled out of the ass of an assclown..

No conservative has said anything of the sort - you are just bereft of integrity.

Liberals object to Carson based on party and ideology. Got to give it to you, though. Once you latch onto a lie, you stick with it to the bitter end. And believe me it's going to be bitter. When Hillary wins, if you think we crowed in '12, you ain't seen nothin' yet. :mm:

You leftists can't stand that a black man would dare be conservative. Carson doesn't know his place.

Oh, and HILLARY? :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even you can't be that fucking stupid.

I find it highly improbable. Too many righties will look at Carson and see Obama.

That is possible, but you can bet NO Democrats will crossover and vote for another black man. They prefer old white career politicians that promise them lots of free stuff.
You mean they won't vote for a candidate just because he's black like you nutters have been saying for 6 years?! :eek:
Well, we do acknowledge that you don't like to repeat yourselves.

The only ones saying there won't be another black president for a while have been conservatives.

Another amazing fact pulled out of the ass of an assclown..

No conservative has said anything of the sort - you are just bereft of integrity.

Liberals object to Carson based on party and ideology. Got to give it to you, though. Once you latch onto a lie, you stick with it to the bitter end. And believe me it's going to be bitter. When Hillary wins, if you think we crowed in '12, you ain't seen nothin' yet. :mm:

You leftists can't stand that a black man would dare be conservative. Carson doesn't know his place.

Oh, and HILLARY? :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hardly, I am just following the script you folks wrote over the last 8 years.

Your slip is showing under your robe.

View attachment 49042[/QUOTE]

I borrowed it from a Tea Bagger.

Haha the only person tricked is you. There is just too much documentation for you to go there.

You are a leftist, ergo a racist.

Carson is black and dares defy the party - thus you hate him.

But I am not a party member, so I don't give a fuck about the Clinton/Soros hate machine and the demagoguery spewed by you people.

Seriously? The GOP lead at the moment wants to build a wall and deport children to poor areas.

Anyone with half a brain (which excludes you assclowns) wants to build the wall that has been promised since the mid-80's.
You act like a wall would prevent illegal immigration.. Meh, typical pro lifer here, deport all of the children to poor areas in latin america, for jesus!

Forum List

Back